BTB - A New Twist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TAA

Reaction score

BTB – A New Twist

Before I begin I’d like to point out this is my first BTB. You know, I’m the type of person that likes to find a really good BTB and I like to read the shows, but I never post anything in the threads, so some readers don’t know I read their show. It’s a good and bad thing; good for me because I get a lot of fun out of reading it, but bad because I don’t give credit where credit is due by posting some sort of feedback but I do plan on working on that problem of mine. I’d also like to say that whatever review I get on any of my shows, that I will indeed return all reviews, you all have my word.

Anyways, so a good question would be: How did I come up with this idea? Well, I really wanted to write a BTB here on this website, but most of the new BTB’s start right after Wrestlemania 25, and that idea got really stale for me. This BTB is clearly only WWE, but it isn’t “current WWE†nor is it “past WWE.†It’s WWE, in my own sense. No three shows a week like the WWE has. I will not have two shows that are two hours each. I will not have many different kinds of pay-per-views. Instead I’ll be having two shows that are one hour each. Instead of having many different pay-per-views, I’ll be having four pay-per-views, one after four weekly shows. Once all four pay-per-views have aired, we start with the first pay-per-view again and keep going with the same four pay-per-views. All pay-per-views are interactive! There will be no Royal Rumble type pay-per-view. There won’t be a Survivor Series type pay-per-view. We will have three normal pay-per-views, and the fourth pay-per-view will be our biggest pay-per-view; much like the WWE has four big time pay-per-views (Rumble, S-Slam, S- Series, and Mania) After every four pay-per-views, we will be holding a draft show, similar to RAW’s format. Just to keep things fresh, y'know?

Anyways, how did I get to this idea? Well I wanted an idea that was different from all the rest, so I decided to do something I didn't recall ever seeing here, having Heat and Velocity as the main two shows. They are each one hour long, with one championship per show. They also each have a General Manager.

The roster is not jam-packed with main eventers. That’s part of the fun I’m going to have. At one point in this world, Velocity and Heat used to be on television, and they weren’t used for big names like Triple H, Randy Orton, The Undertaker, Edge, Shawn Michaels, etc. They were used for middle card and lower card and that’s exactly what I have here, but in this BTB, the middle card and lower card … are my main eventers! So let’s step outside the box of what we’re used to seeing … and let’s start visualizing things beyond our wildest imaginations.

I know there is no backstory, but I guess I’m not looking for a backstory. I’m just making a BTB … with a NEW TWIST!

Heat

General Manager – Vickie Guerrero (w/ Chavo Guerrero)

Play by Play Commentator – Jim Ross

Color Commentator – Matt Striker

Ring Announcer – Tony Chimel

Backstage Announcer – Todd Grisham

Heat Heavyweight Champion - VACANT

Billy Kidman - heel

Christian - face

Dolph Ziggler - heel

Evan Bourne - face

Funaki – face

Hurricane Helms - face

Jamie Noble - face

Kenny Dykstra – heel

Nunzio - face

Sim Snuka – heel

The Brian Kendrick - heel

Tyson Kidd - heel

Val Venis – face

William Regal - heel

Umaga– heel

Velocity

General Manager – Theodore Long

Play by Play Commentator – Michael Cole

Color Commentator – Jonathan "The Coach" Coachman

Ring Announcer – Justin Roberts

Backstage Announcer – Josh Matthews

Velocity Heavyweight Champion - VACANT

Carlito – face

Charlie Haas - face

Chris Masters- heel

DH Smith - face

Elijah Burke – heel

Jimmy Wang Yang - face

John Morrison - heel

Kenzo Suzuki (w/ Hiroko) - heel

Kofi Kingston – face

Mohammad Hassan - heel

Santino Marella - heel

Super Cazy - face

Ultimo Dragon - face

Vladmir Kozlov - heel

Pay-Per-Views:

Insurrextion

Rebellion

Vengeance

Kingdom Come

Pay-Per-Views Schedule

January: Insurrextion

February: Rebellion

March: Veangence

April: Kingdom Come

May: Insurrextion

June: Rebellion

July: Veangence

August: Kingdom Come

September: Insurrextion

October: Rebellion

November: Veangence

December: Kingdom Come

Hope you all enjoy :)

connorten

Reaction score
I have to say that I think I am going to like this. They seem like the shows will be easy to read and fun to read and the idea of only 4 PPV's seems pretty cool. I like the rosters they make it so everyone is fairly evenly matched. I will tune in and it seems like you have a good handle on things. And very cool idea using the two former devlopment shows.

TAA

Reaction score
NEW ADDITION

Two new superstars are signed, one goes to HEAT and one goes to Velocity.

Two superstars have been signed, and those two superstars are Vladimir Kozlov and Ultimo Dragon. Vladimir Kozlov has been sent to Velocity, whereas Ultimo Dragon has been sent to HEAT. More on this when it becomes available.

- Wrestling-Action.net

One wrestler gets the boot.
Velocity superstar, Montel Vontavious Porter AKA MVP, has been released. The reason for his release is not yet known, but we do know that General Manager, Theodore Long, has release him earlier this morning. More on this when it becomes available.

- Wrestle-View.org

ONE HUGE TRADE DONE BETWEEN HEAT AND VELOCITY
HEAT and Velocity have been making quite a buzz this afternoon, as the two brands have made a huge trade with one another as three superstars were traded for three superstars.

We learned that Velocity General Manager, Theodore Long, made a phone call to HEAT General Manager, Vickie Guerrero, with an interesting proposal. Long told her he had an interest for Chris Masters, Ultimo Dragon, and Super Crazy. Vickie told him that she wasn't going to give those three superstars up without a hefty price. Though unfair, she told Long that she won't trade those three unless she got Umaga, Billy Kidman, and Funaki. Though hesitated, Long accepted the deal, and got a verbal agreement. About an hour later, papers were signed and the trades were made official!

UMAGA, BILLY KIDMAN, AND FUNAKI TO HEAT!

CHRIS MASTERS, ULTIMO DRAGON (who was just added to the HEAT roster) and SUPER CRAZY TO VELOCITY!

More on this if and when it becomes available.​

- Wrestling-Action.com​

OOC: Kozlov, Dragon, Masters, Crazy have been added to the Velocity brand and Umaga, Kidman, and Funaki have been added to the HEAT brand and MVP has been released altogether. This trade is effective immediatly for Velocity, but will be effective immediatly following the first edition of HEAT!

seX-Power

That news was kinda pointless, you could have just started off with those people on their brands. But I like this BTB's idea, keeping it short and sweet without having it get stale. I'll be reading, and I encourage you to post in people's threads after you read them, if just to give a little feedback.

TAA

Reaction score
heatbanner.jpg

HEAT’S music hits and we see the begin clip, showing off some of HEAT’s finest superstars. Some of the names include: Evan Bourne, The Brian Kendrick, Kenny Dykstra, Christian, Tyson Kidd, Hurricane Helms, as well as the rest of the roster. The clip ends with a picture fading in from left to right of Chavo Guerrero and then finally Vickie Guerrero. (To which we hear boo’s from the crowd) The logo of HEAT comes in from left to right. After a couple of seconds, there is a cool effect that makes the HEAT logo look like glass and then the glass shatters. We then immediately go into the arena where a nice set of pyro explosives go off, as we see thousands of screaming fans with signs such as: “EXCUSE ME!!†and “I’M CHRISTIAN’S NUMBER ONE PEEP†We go straight to the announcer’s table, to join Good Ole’ JR and Matt Striker.

JR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to HEAT! My name is JR, Jim Ross, and sitting by me is my broadcast partner, Matt Striker!

Striker: Pleasure to be sitting here with a Hall of Famer such as yourself, and I am making a prediction right here, right now, we’re going to crush the commentators of Velocity, because you’re practically a legend, and well, to be blunt, I’m not so far behind.

JR: I see someone’s a little arrogant, how nice. But anyways, Matt, what a show we have in store tonight. It’s the first show of the season for HEAT and the only thing scheduled for tonight that has been leaked is that Vickie Guerrero will address the Heat Heavyweight Championship situation. Who knows what Vickie has in store for us, but all I know is that tonight is going to be explosive.

Kendrick’s theme music hits and out comes The Brian Kendrick, alone, to a loud chant of boos. He is wearing his usual white jacket, as he dances around the stage, strutting down the ramp. He dances some more in front of the steps, and climbs the ring steps, finally getting into the ring. He spins around a little in the ring, before grabbing a microphone, and waiting his music to go down.

Kendrick: Well, well, well, look who we have here. Yes it is I, THE Brian Kendrick, and as you can see, yours truly is here on HEAT. This show is truly the number one show in the history of pro wrestling and each and every one of you can thank me for that.

The crowd starts booing Kendrick, and Kendrick smiles at them, you can tell he loves them booing him.

Kendrick: You know, there’s a rumor going around that General Manager, Vickie Guerrero, will crown the first HEAT Heavyweight Championship here tonight. And ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce that that champion is…me! Hahaha…

The crowd clearly does not approve of this, as they are booing louder than ever.

Kendrick: Ladies and gentlemen, rise and greet your new champion…THEEEEEE BRIAN KENDRI –

Kendrick gets interrupted mid-sentence by the theme music of Kenny Dykstra. Kendrick looks not pleased to see Dykstra comes out and the crowd is happy to see Kendrick get interrupted but they aren’t happy to see the cocky, young Dykstra. Dykstra takes his time walking into the ring. When he does, he grabs a microphone, and gets face to face with Kendrick.

Kendrick: What do you think you’re doing here?

Dykstra: Shut up!

The crowd starts cheering for Dykstra.

Dykstra: Did anyone ask you people to speak?

The crowd changes their cheers for Dykstra to boos.

Dykstra: Thank you! Now, if GM Guerrero puts the title on you, it’ll be the biggest mistake of her career. You know who should be the first HEAT Champion? Me! I’m the future of this business! I’m a future Hall-of-Famer! I’m like The Rock, or Stone Cold, or Shawn Michaels! Nobody is better than me! Nobody is faster than me! Not you and not –

Hurricane Helms’ music hits and the crowd goes wild. Dykstra is pissed off that he was interrupted, as he and Kendrick look at the ramp, as Helms walks down the ramp, and into the ring.

Helms: Oh will you two please shut up?

The crowd gives off a pop.

Helms: If anyone here deserves to be champion it’s someone who will put all their heart and soul into the title, and that someone is me! And if you two don’t believe me then why don’t we ask the fans here?

The crowd goes wild here. Suddenly Evan Bourne’s music hits and the fans go wild, even louder than they were before. Helms looks on in confusion, as Bourne walks down the ramp and into the ring.

Bourne: I’m sorry to interrupt you, Hurricane, but I just couldn't let this stupidity go on any longer. I think that if Vickie was to put the World Title around someone’s waist, it should be mine. I’ll do anything to become champion! I’ll not only fight for justice and integrity, but I’ll fight for the honor of every single one of these fans, and for the millions upon millions of people, watching at home

The crowd goes absolutely wild in the arena. In the middle of this, Tyson Kidd’s music hits and he is the 5th superstar out in this crazy ridiculous segment. He doesn’t go into the ring like the other four did. He just stays by the top of the ramp, looking all over the arena, and then focuses his attention in the ring.

Kidd: Honor, integrity, justice, give me a break.

The fans boo.

Kidd: It doesn’t matter who Vickie names as champion, because whoever is champion will have to deal with me! And if by any chance she names ME the champion, whoever decides to challenge me and my championship, will have another thing coming. It isn’t about honor, integrity, or justice! It’s about one thing and one thing only: survival of the fittest!

The crowd continues to boo Tyson Kidd. Suddenly, Jamie Noble’s music hits and the crowd silence, giving him no response whatsoever.

Noble: Hey you guys, don’t you forget for a second about ole’ Jamie Noble, ya hear? I’m the bulldog on this show, and that ring is my yard, and you’re all trespassing! There will only be one world champion, and that champion is me, Jamie Noble!

The crowd starts to boo Noble, as a voice is heard on the mic.

EXCUSE ME!!!!

EXCUSE ME!!!

The entire arena goes crazy in heat, as they know whose voice that is.

EXCUSE ME!

Vickie Guerrero has yet to show up, and the crowd, surprisingly, gets louder.

SHUT UP!!!

Vickie is suddenly shown on the titatron, sitting on her coach, staring at the camera. The fans don’t stop booing, so she continues to talk regardless.

Vickie: I have had enough of this chaos! I will not let all hell break loose, NOT ON MY SHOW!! I have no idea who started this ridiculous rumor of me rewarding someone with the HEAT Heavyweight Championship, because it’s not true! There is no such thing as rewarding someone something as valuable as the HEAT Heavyweight Championship. It’s the only championship on this show, it’s a very important that we have someone who can stand his ground because whoever is the HEAT World Champion is the leader of HEAT, he is the man who will carry HEAT on his shoulders. So if anyone wants to be champion, they’re going to have to earn it. So my nephew Chavo and I have decided to hold a four man tournament at the very first pay per view, called Insurrextion! That’s right, at Insurrection, there will be two semi-final matches, and the finals will be held on the same night, as the winners from the two semi finals will face off in the main event of Insurrextion, for the HEAT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd starts cheering for this announcement.

Vickie: The Heat Heavyweight Championship Tournament will be a four man tournament, so we need four men to qualify for the tournament. Since the six of you big mouths think you have what it takes to be the HEAT Heavyweight Champion, you’ll all be in a qualifying match tonight. But out of the six of you, only three can qualify. So tonight’s main event will be Evan Bourne, Jamie Noble, and Hurricane Helms to take on the team of Tyson Kidd, Kenny Dykstra, and THE Brian Kendrick in a six man tag team match. The winning team will be the first three men qualifying for the HEAT Heavyweight Championship Tournament. Now how will we find a 4th and final man to qualify for this tournament? Well I have scheduled two other matches for tonight. The winners from those two matches will face one another NEXT WEEK in a Last Spot Qualifying Match! The winner from next week’s match will win the 4th and final spot in the HEAT Heavyweight Championship Tournament!

The crowd pops for that as well.

Vickie: Now to the six of you: I will be here in my locker room, sitting with my nephew Chavo, as the two of us watch and observe every single competitor in action tonight. You better impress me tonight. And as for the people here in the arena and those watching at home: enjoy the show! I know I will!

* Commercial break *

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to HEAT, moments ago the general manager, Vickie Guerrero, made quite a huge announcement regarding the Heat Heavyweight Championship. Let’s watch what happened moments ago.

** Video recap of what happened before the break **

Vickie announced that at the first pay-per-view there will be a four man tournament, where the first HEAT Heavyweight Champion will be crowned. She announced that tonight’s main event will feature a six man tag team match and the winning team will be the first three members of this tournament. The six man tag team match will be: Bourne, Helms, Noble vs. Kidd, Dykstra, Kendrick! She also announced that there will be two additional matches tonight and the winner from each match will face each other next week and the winner of that match will win the final slot in the Heat Heavyweight Championship Tournament.

** The video recap is over and we return to the announcing desk of JR and Matt Striker. **

Striker: Let’s start with the first match of the night, and remember folks the winner of this match goes on to next week to –

JR: We know, Matt, we know. We did just watch the video.

Striker: I know JR, but I’m just so gosh darn excited for this tournament!

Match # 1 – Christian vs. William Regal

“When you close your eyes,†hits and the crowd jumps on their feet, as Captain Charisma comes out, with his little hoody.

Tony Chimel: This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 235 pounds, “Captain Charisma,†CHRISTIAN!!

Christian is already by the steel steps, as he wastes no time climbing up the steps and entering the ring. He climbs onto the turnbuckle, raises his arms at the fans, and takes off his hood. He flashes the crowd a slick smile, as the crowd goes wild for him. He jumps off the turnbuckle, takes off his little jacket, and his theme music shortly cuts after.

“British Tyranny†hits and the crowd immediately boo, as the Englishman, William Regal, walks out. He has a bitter look on his face, as we walks down the ramp, wearing his usual black robe.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent! Making his way to the ring, from Blackpool, England, weighing in at 240 pounds, WILLIAM REGAL!!

Regal climbs the steps, walks on the apron to his left, turns around, wipes his boots twice on the apron, and climbs into the ring. He takes off his robe and hands it to the referee, who quickly gives it to one of the officials outside the ring. Regal is in his corner, Christian is in his, the referee looks at both men, both these men are looking to get into this tournament, and the referee signals for the bell, this match has begun.

Both men circle the ring and lock up. Christian gets under Regal’s arms, and gets Regal in a headlock. Regal quickly flips Christian onto his back, and sits him on the mat. Regal jams his knee against the back of Christian, quickly grabbing Christian’s shoulders, preventing him from escaping. Christian yells in pain, as the referee kneels below Christian to see if he wants to give up. Captain Charisma shakes his head no, as Regal looks to apply more pressure. While in the hold, Christian gets on one knee, as does Regal, who is still applying more pressure. While on one knee, Christian tries to twist his body, and eventually does, kneeing Regal in the gut. Regal is forced to let go of the hold, and Christian chops Regal’s chest. Regal gives out a little shout, as he grabs onto his chest. Christian punches Regal's head, and chops him again. Regal repeats grabbing his chest, as Christian runs to the ropes. He bounces against the ropes, running twice as fast towards Regal. Christian goes for a running clothesline, but Regal ducks, resulting in Christian running towards the opposite ropes. Christian bounces off those ropes and back to Regal, who bends down but meets a kick to the face from Christian, which makes Regal grab his face from pain. Christian runs to the ropes behind Regal and runs back at Regal. Regal who is not expecting this is hit with a bulldog from Christian.

Christian covers Regal but it met with a 2 count. The crowd is chanting and cheering for Christian.

JR: Don’t go away, we’ll be right back after this short commercial break, stick around!

* Commercial break *

We return from commercial break with the two superstars on the outside. We see a clip of what happened during the break: “Christian Irish Whipping Regal to the ropes and when Regal runs back, Christian bends down, picks the running Regal up, and throws him over the top rope and onto the outside. Then Christian waists little time by climbing the turnbuckle, waits for Regal to get up, and jumps from the turnbuckle, landing on Regal.†Now we are back, live with the action, as Regal, who seems to have regained control in this match, stomping away at Christian. The referee is at the count of eight, when Regal picks Christian up and rolls him into the ring. Regal, himself, rolls under the bottom ropes and into the ring by the count of nine and a half. Regal uses the ropes to help himself up and he continues to stomp away at Christian. Christian slowly gets up, but Regal expects it. Regal kicks Christian in the mid-section and hits a DDT. Regal covers Christian for the 2 count. Regal is surprised by this, as he continues to stomp away at Christian, targeting his back in specific. Regal grabs Christian’s neck and stretches him backwards, as Regal presses his knee against Christian’s back. The referee starts the count at one, forcing Regal to break the hold by the count of five or else Regal gets disqualified. Regal looks at the referee with a disgusting look, as he picks Christian up. Regal kicks Christian's thigh, making Christian get on one knee. Regal holds onto Christian’s head, and flips him over and onto his back. Regal picks Christian up, but Christian strikes with an uppercut. He quickly gets back up and starts hammering away at Regal. He then starts hitting Regal with a series of chops, with each one resulting with a shout from Regal and a “WOO†from the crowd. After hitting five chops, Regal’s chest is pure red. Regal slowly gets up by holding onto the turnbuckle, while his back is towards Christian. Christian measures Regal and when Regal turns around Christian hits Regal with a dropkick. He measures Regal again, and when Regal gets up, Christian kicks him in the gut, tries to hit his finisher, but Regal counters it by getting behind Christian, and goes for flipping Christian up and dropping him on his head, but Christian flips all the way back and lands on his feet. Regal is stunned by this, turns around, and Christian hits the UNPRETTIER!!! Christian covers Regal and the referee pins: 1…2…3!!!

Tony Chimel: Here is your winner, CHRISTIAN!!!

Striker: What an amazing and opportunistic victory for Christian! He’s in the qualifying match next week right here on HEAT, baby!

JR: A hard earned win indeed, Matt. And Christian will in fact be in the qualifying match next week, and let’s not forget, the winner of that match gets the final spot in the HEAT Heavyweight Championship Tournament!

Striker: I wonder what obstacle Christian will go through next week when he faces an opponent that has yet been decided.

JR: We’ll find that out next, Matt! Stick around!

*Commercial break *

We return from a very short commercial break and we’re in Hurricane Helms’ locker room. Helms is sitting on a folding chair, bent over tying his shoes. Someone knocks on the door. Helms yells “Come In.†Someone walks in and Helms gets up and smiles. The person in the locker room is Evan Bourne, to which the crowd pops loudly. The two superstars shake hands, and smile at one another.

Helms: Hey man. What’s up?

Bourne: Nothing, nothing, listen I gotta talk to you about something.

Helms: What’s up?

Bourne: So this 6 man tag team match tonight, we’re tag team partners.

Helms: Yea?

Bourne: And well we have a third partner, Jamie Noble. Now look, I don’t trust him, and I don’t think you trust him either.

Helms: I don’t.

Bourne: Right well I just wanted to come in here and let you know that I got your back tonight.

Helms: Well thanks man, I got your back too.

Bourne: Good, and listen, if you ever need someone in your corner, not just tonight, but any other night, you can count on me.

Helms: Likewise, Evan!

Bourne: We’re gonna make one kick ass team, dude!

Helms: Heck yea! Now let’s go out there tonight, and win ourselves spots in this HEAT Heavyweight Championship Tournament!

Bourne: Without a doubt we’re winning tonight, but listen I gotta go get ready, so I’ll see you later tonight, k?

Helms: You got it!

Bourne walks out of the locker room and we see Helms smiling as he punches the air, prepping himself for his match. We go back to ringside with JR and King.

JR: Those two young men have so much for each other, it’s incredible.

Striker: It’s a great sight when you see superstars have such high respects for one another. You don’t see two incredible athletes have such admiration and reverence for one another these days. It’s truly an incredible thing to see.

JR: One hundred percent correct, Matt. But right now, it’s time for the 2nd match of the evening, and the winner of this match will go on to next week, to face Christian in the Last Spot Qualifying Match!

Dolph Ziggler comes out to some heat. He points to his chest, and has a cocky smile. He struts down the ramp, walks up the steps, and jumps into the ring. He grabs the microphone from Tony Chimel who is about to announce him.

Ziggler: Please, Chimel, stop, stop, stop!

Chimel looks like he is about to leave, but Dolph Ziggler stops him. Tony turns around and looks at Ziggler.

Ziggler: Hey, where you going?

You could hear a faint response from Chimel.

Ziggler: Don’t go anywhere, look how about I introduce myself. Okay? My name is Dolph Ziggler, nice to meet you.

Ziggler extends his hand, and Chimel, who is reluctant at first, shakes his hand.

Ziggler: See isn’t that better? Now get out of my sight, fatso.

The crowd boos Ziggler.

Ziggler: Haha, ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dolph –

“FBI†hits and out comes Nunzio to some loud cheers. Nunzio looks straight up at Ziggler, who is upset at being interrupted. Nunzio wastes little time getting into the ring. He gets toe to toe with Ziggler, who is smiling at Nunzio.

Ziggler: Hello, I’m Dolph Ziggler.

Ziggler extends his arm to shake Nunzio’s hand, but Nunzio looks down at the hand and then up at Ziggler. Nunzio tells Ziggler to go to hell. Due to the microphone being close to Nunzio, the crowd hears it and pops for Nunzio. Ziggler doesn’t like it and he slaps Nunzio. Nunzio falls onto the ring mat, and the crowd boos. The referee pulls Ziggler back, and takes the microphone away from Ziggler and gives it to Tony Chimel.

Tony Chimel: This match is scheduled for one fall, where the winner of this match goes on to face Christian next week in the Last Spot Qualifying Match. Introducing first, from Hollywood, CA, weighing in at 221 pounds, DOLPH ZIGGLER!!

The crowd boos at the mention of his name, but Ziggler just smiles it off.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, from Italy, weighing in at 211 pounds, NUNZIO!!

The bell rings and Nunzio has already gotten up on his feet. They circle around the ring and lock up. Ziggler flips Nunzio over his head and locks in the headlock. Nunzio reaches the ropes, but can’t get to it. He gets up, and back up, forces Ziggler into the corner. The referee makes Ziggler release the hold. Nunzio elbows Ziggler to the face, and when he runs back at Ziggler, Ziggler delivers a painful clothesline. The crowd boos for this. Dolph rams his knee to the chest of Nunzio, and Nunzio grabs his chest in pain. The referee checks on Nunzio, but Nunzio is fine. Nunzio runs at Ziggler, but Ziggler counters with an arm drag. Nunzio jumps up, as does Ziggler, and when Nunzio runs back at Ziggler, Ziggler counters it again by hitting the arm drag again. They both get up again, and Ziggler goes for a clothesline instead this time, in which Nunzio ducks and delivers a dropkick. Ziggler falls down. When Nunzio goes to the fallen Ziggler, Ziggler plays possum, and rolls an unexpected Nunzio into a small package. The referee makes the pin count: ONE…(Ziggler grabs onto Nunzio’s tights)…TWO…THREE!!!

JR: Damn it! Damn Dolph Ziggler straight to hell!!

Striker: What? Why?

JR: He cheated! That damn bastard cheated! He held Nunzio’s tights and rolled him for the three! He does not deserve to be facing Christian next week, bull crap! Unbelievable!

Striker: I don’t know what you’re talking about JR. I saw no cheating whatsoever, but in any event, Dolph Ziggler has beaten Nunzio here tonight and will be facing Christian next week here on HEAT, for the final spot in the HEAT Heavyweight Championship Tournament! But coming up next, and JR you and I have been waiting for this match all night, it’s the six man tag team match, and it’s next!

*Commercial break*

Main Event – SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
The winning team gets the first three spots in the Heat Heavyweight Championship Tournament
Hurricane Helms & Evan Bourne & Jamie Noble
VS.
The Brian Kendrick & Tyson Kidd & Kenny Dykstra

All six men come out to each of their entrances. Tony Chimel announces each one of them, as JR and Matt Striker discuss that this match is a make or break it moment for each one of these superstars. The two superstars that start this match off are Hurricane Helms and Kenny Dykstra.

The two men lock horns, and Kenny quickly grabs Helms’ head. He locks him in a headlock, and Helms tries to get out of it, but Kenny bumps him into the corner. The referee forces Dykstra to release the hold. Dykstra listens to the referee, but gets a cheap shot, slapping Helms across the face. The crowd boos, as Dykstra has a cocky smile on his face. Helms looks pissed off, and he runs at Dykstra, jumping on him, taking himself and Dykstra down to the mat. Helms rams his knees into the ribs of Dykstra, and Dykstra starts screaming. The referee gets Helms off of Dykstra, and Dykstra points at Helms, claiming him as a maniac and the referee should disqualify him.

JR points out the cockiness and arrogance Dykstra has. Striker tells JR that he has every right to be arrogant and cocky because he has a gift. The action continues in the match, as Dykstra gets back up, not taking his eyes off Helms. Helms just stands there waiting for Dykstra to continue the fight. Dykstra acts as if he’s going to fight Helms again, but instead, Dykstra turns around and tags The Brian Kendrick. Helms nods his head no and kicks Dykstra in the gut, grabs his head, and throws him out of the ring to a huge chorus of cheers.

Kendrick sneaks up on Helms, punching him on his head, and kicking his back. He continues to paw away at Helms, but the referee has to move Kendrick back. Helms slowly gets up, holding onto his head/neck, but then Kendrick runs at Helms, hits him with a running kick, and Helms lands on his back. Helms is on his back, by the ropes, and Kendrick runs towards Helms, jumps, grabs onto the top rope, and lands a flying splash on Helms. Kendrick with the cover…KICK OUT AT TWO!

Kendrick is shocked, as he blows a heavy sigh. Kendrick picks Helms up, and slams his head on the turnbuckle. Kendrick chops Helms to a “WOO†but at the same time boo’s. Kendrick chops Helms once more, but Helms retaliates by punching Kendrick in the head. The fans start cheering because they see some life in Helms. Kendrick punches Helms, but Helms blocks it and lands multiple, quick punches to Kendrick’s chin. Kendrick’s head goes right and goes left from the power of the punches. Kendrick, who is probably too dizzy to know where he even is, swings his fist, but Helms ducks and misses the punch, and lands a drop kick to Kendrick. Helms slowly crawls to the ropes, and Evan Bourne extends his arm, in hopes to get tagged in by his partner.

“Come on, Helms, almost there. Hurricane Helms needs to make the tag.†This is what JR is screaming into his headset. Kendrick starts crawling to his tag team partners, Tyson Kidd and Kenny Dykstra. Kendrick looks back to see Helms almost by his tag team partners, so he speeds things up and tags in an already tired Dykstra. As Dykstra gets into the ring, Helms jumps and tags in Bourne for the huge pop.

Bourne quickly climbs the turnbuckle and takes a flying leap, landing a flying clothesline on Kenny Dykstra. The fans go nuts as JR yells “OH MY GAWD!!†Bourne flips up and drop kicks Kendrick out of the ring. He looks straight at Tyson Kidd who is on the apron, not bothering to get into the ring. Tyson lifts his hands up, signaling that he wants no part in this. Bourne turns around and looks at a fallen Dykstra. Bourne runs at Dykstra and kicks him in the ribs. Bourne waits for Dykstra to get up. When Dykstra starts getting up, Bourne runs past Dykstra, jumps onto the middle turnbuckle, jumps on the top, and connects with a flying moonsault onto Dykstra. The crowd’s going nuts as Bourne covers Dykstra…ONE…TWO…NO!!! TYSON KIDD BREAKS UP THE COUNT.

The crowd’s booing at this, as Kidd goes back onto the apron, as Bourne looks upset. He runs at Kidd and punches the back of his head. Kidd gets up immediately, but the referee holds him back and orders him to get back onto the apron. Kidd points his finger at Bourne, but Bourne mouths off to him. Bourne turns around, and is quickly rolled up by Dykstra…ONE…TWO…KICKOUT!!

Dykstra almost beat Bourne right there, as the crowd’s chanting “Evan Bourne!†Bourne gets up, and ducks a clothesline from Dykstra. As he ducked, Bourne runs to the ropes, runs back at Dykstra, and hits a hurricarana. Suddenly, The Brian Kendrick is on the outside and pulls Hurricane Helms’ leg from underneath him, pulling him off the apron. He dropkicks him, and Helms bangs his head on the steel pole, as Noble tells the referee, who gets distracted by all this. Evan Bourne is by the ropes, close to Tyson Kidd. When Bourne turns around, Kidd runs on the ring apron and hits a devastating clothesline on Bourne.

The referee turns around and sees both Dykstra and Bourne down on the mat. Bourne goes to tag is partner in, and Dykstra does the same. Bourne, gets up, and delivers and arm drag, getting Dykstra farther from Kidd. After a few intense moments, Bourne sees that only Noble is the available to be tagged. So Bourne has no choice but to tag Noble in. Noble, who is fresh, gets in the ring, and picks Dykstra up. Dykstra quickly gets a cheap shot in, hitting an uppercut on Noble, knocking Noble down to his knees, as he’s crawling away from Dykstra. Dykstra gets to Kidd, and tags Kidd in. Both Noble and Kidd are the legal men for the first time this match.

Kidd gets in, runs at Noble, and hits a running clothesline, which almost flips Noble completely over. Tyson runs at Bourne and knocks him off the apron. Kidd goes to Noble and hits a powerslam on him. Kidd runs to the ropes and hits a version of the shining wizard on Noble. Something catches the attention of Kidd onto the outside, and Kidd realizes both Bourne and Helms are on the outside. Kidd yells at Kendrick to come back in. Kendrick runs to the ropes, runs across the ring, jumps out of the ring, via between the middle and top rope, and lands on both Bourne and Helms. Dykstra, who is completely exhausted, is lying on the ring apron. Noble is completely flat on his back, out cold. Kidd gets on the ring apron, jumps on the top rope, leaps off and hits a flying elbow drop. He calls it the Kidd Drop (that’s not true, lol, I just made it up) He covers Noble…ONE…TWO…THREE!!!

Tony Chimel: Here are your winners, KENNY DYKSTRA, THE BRIAN KENDRICK, AND TYSON KIDD!!!!!

JR: You know what this means, Matt? This means that the first three gentlemen in the Heat Heavyweight Championship tournament are Tyson Kidd, The Brian Kendrick, and Tyson Kidd!!

Striker: You are absolutely right, but let me just say, that was one of the best matches I’ve seen in a while.

JR: I could not agree more, Matt, man what a match, what a night, what a show!

Striker: And now it’s time for the HEAT RECAP!

*Heat Recap*

- Christian hitting the UNPRETTIER on William Regal to advance next week in the Last Spot Qualifying match.
- Dolph Ziggler defeating Nunzio with a small package to advance next week to meet Christian in the Last Spot Qualifying match.
- Tyson Kidd helping his team of Kenny Dykstra, The Brian Kendrick, and himself to victory by hitting his finisher, the Kidd Drop, on Jamie Noble to secure the three of them spots in the 4 man Heat Heavyweight Championship Tournament!
- We get a video image: NEXT WEEK - Dolph Ziggler vs. Christian – Last Spot Qualifying Match!

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for letting us in your homes tonight!

Striker: That’s it for us, for Jim Ross, I’m Matt Striker…goodnight folks!

We fade out to Tyson Kidd’s music blaring on the PA!

Results

Christian b. William Regal
Dolph Ziggler b. Nunzio
Kidd/Dykstra/Kendrick b. Bourne/Helms/Noble

CURRENT INSURREXTION CARD

HEAT Heavyweight Championship Match – Finals in the HHC Tournament
Winner of Semi-Final Match # 1 vs. Winner of Semi-Final Match # 2

Semi-Final Match # 1 in the HHC Tournament
Opponents yet to be determined.

Semi-Final Match # 2 in the HHC Tournament
Opponents yet to be determined.

OOC: So this was my first show, and as you can see some of the match writings are different. I doubt it threw anyone off, but I was just wondering which style of writing is better. I personally think the Main Event style is better, because I don’t have to write any entrances, I don’t have to go looking for the weight of any wrestler nor his theme music nor what his hometown is. Just the fact that I wrote “___’s music hits†is enough. I also don’t feel commentary during matches is necessary, but I had already written the 1st match and I didn’t want to delete it, so that’s why it’s different. Anyways, this was my first show and I repeated a lot. I repeated the main event a lot. I repeated the Last Spot Qualifying Match a lot, and whatever, don’t write that I mentioned a lot of things too many times, that’s just what I’m going to be doing when writing the shows. They do that on RAW and Smackdown, and I’m going to be doing that here. I hope I get feedback, and I plan on returning any feedback I get on my shows. Thank you to all who commented on my BTB idea, I hope I get as much and more feedback on my shows. I plan on sticking with this BTB, no matter what! This is my first BTB and cheers to everybody…here’s to many more shows to come. *cheers* Hope you enjoyed the show!

Zarhan

Reaction score
For a first show its very good ! You haven't a lot of match so that help you a lot to writte good matches. I have two shows with a lot of match in it ... it take me one week at least to do one show :p

Well good luck for youre future .... ill keep reviewing youre show,
Zarhan

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Firstly I have to say I enjoy MOST of your choice of rosters on both shows. It's kind of like other popular BTB's on here in the fact that they use the mid carders and not so well known guys as the main eventers. I will be tuning into this because its not too long of a read, so I enjoy it.

When it comes to match writing, I never even bother with entrances personally, I just write the commentary and the match.

As for your first edition of HEAT. Here is my own unique form of feedback, rather than the standard match by match review.

The Good (general pieces of feedback and what I feel was good from a booking stand point):

Opening segments that get the ball rolling on what you can expect throughout the show are definitely good. Keeps them watching.

Dedicated format to the show, shows fan interaction, emotional announcers that actually care about what's going on and arn't just vanilla voices.

Decent action all around the show. With the exception of Dolph Zigglers match.

The Bad (Overall what I think are bad decisions, not bad as in truly bad. Just things I disagree with):

I'm not sure but it seemed like alot of heels won the qualifying matches for the tournament. The only face being Christian who is facing Dolph Ziggler to even be in the tournament, so unless you plan on having Christian be the golden boy fighting against all odds then I may not be too excited about your main events.

The Ugly (things that I personally don't understand or random humor by me about certain things that went down in your show):

William Regal losing (wags index finger) lol.

Although the opening segment was good and set the tone for the rest of the night, opening up your BTB well. I generally don't enjoy cluster fuck promos involving 4 or more people.

Overall though, great effort thus far, hope you keep it up!

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
nice episode but at the beginning, everyone was saying the same thing: ''If someone deserve to have the championship is ME!.'' Everyone says that which was a little bit boring. I hope you work a little bit on that. But it was still interesting announcements.