1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Bryan is cleared!!!!

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Kairi HoHo, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I hadn't even thought of that? :WOW

Maybe at SummerSlam? I can dream.

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
  3. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Best news I’ve heard all day. Don’t mind who he’s wrestling as long as he’s wrestling again.

Vampire Priestess likes this.
  4. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Best thing to come out of this tbh

Smarkslayer likes this.
  5. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Sangre por Sangre

Don't worry with how Miz acted in character on the news of Bryan coming back, it wouldn't shock me to see Bryan vs Miz at Summerslam. WWE can make it happen, make it happen WWE!

6. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Exactly.

And the dude hasn’t wrestled in 2 years and still seems like the most over guy in the company at times.

Hell he’s still so over that his wife, who hadn’t wrestled in over a year, got one of the biggest pops in the Woman’s RR. Dude is beloved.

And I can’t wait to see what big time matches they put him in(agree he won’t be an every day guy, but as an attraction matches with Miz, AJ, Nakamura, maybe even Finn would be pretty cool.

Hell, if he returned to form, I could see him being in a giant slayer role vs Braun and/or Brock(maybe both).

Hell yeah.

Might be the truth. Could be everything the Cena/Miz feud before last years mania could have been.

7. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Bryan's reaction of someone told him Brie got a big pop because of him :DB2:

Cwalker likes this.
  8. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Truth though. It’s crazy he hasn’t wrestled in almost 3 years(he retired over 2 years ago), and she’s still over herself despite not wrestling for a lot of that time either.