Bryan Danielson is Gonna Wrestle Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would have liked it more if no one knew he was coming back. Like if he just randomly showed up and started wrestling.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Maybe, but it's not like it would be a complete surprise. It's been speculated that he would return ever since before he even retired, and add to that the fact that when he wrestles again, there's a good chance it won't be with WWE, so news of his release or contract expiration would get the discussion going hot again.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Maybe, but it's not like it would be a complete surprise. It's been speculated that he would return ever since before he even retired, and add to that the fact that when he wrestles again, there's a good chance it won't be with WWE, so news of his release or contract expiration would get the discussion going hot again.

Ah yeah, true.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
We're old. It's not like "the old days" where if you didn't buy the latest Wrestling World or PWI, you wouldn't be spoiled on anything lol

Yeah I guess so. One of the downsides of being an adult is lack of being surprised. :okay:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well, I guess being anyone in this day and age really... You have to avoid the internet completely lol

Reaction score
Id like to see him wrestle in roh .Hes already a fan favourite over there and with the lighter schedule he could still have enough time for family stuff .Also, he would probably have more creative control there so he could put on better/more technical matches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lmao it doesn't matter if he wrestles out of the WWE. They will bring him back after a few months anyway, because he is that damn good. They won't let someone who is more over then their entire company wrestle for another promotion. Bryan is an amazing wrestler and I am really glad that he will be able to continue doing what he loves.
:yes::yes::yes:

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Except he doesn't NEED to sign with them again...especially since their dumb asses and their insane schedule are two of the main reasons he had to "retire" in the first place.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I thought it was mainly his Injury that "retired" him?
Yes and no. He really was/injured, but it was most likely accelerated from having him wrestle 4-5 times a week and travelling everywhere. And I say no, because after multiple Dr's said he could heal from this, it was only the WWE's doctors that wouldn't clear him to ever wrestle again.

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just a bs excuse for them to keep him in the company, and not wrestle. They don't want him to wrestle in the WWE because the fans can kill an entire show if they book him wrong, but at the same time they don't want him wrestling for other promotions because he is so damn over. Really a dick move!