• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bruce Campbell MCU (Doctor Strance MoM spoilers)

John McHenry

John McHenry
“[Y[ou don’t know that I’ve signed a three picture deal with Marvel. This is not a one-off thing,” he said. “And I’m really going to be in trouble just for even saying that. So don’t get hung up on ‘Pizza Poppa.’ He’s not just a pizza vendor. Not even close…I’m already gonna get calls. They might pull this interview…Marvel doesn’t care, they’re gonna shut you down if you let this slip out.”

“I can't talk about a lot of it. But if you think he's just the pizza guy, you are so gravely mistaken. Okay? It's a character that's a special interloper. He's an interloper between universes,” Campbell told Collider, recalling his character’s brief Doctor Strange 2 appearance after Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) and America Chavez (Xochitl Gomez) run into him in the street.

“There was a reason why he delayed Doctor Strange for about 45 seconds, did he not? He delayed him. He did not go further down the street. You can put into it whatever you want. I know for a fact he saved Doctor Strange's life for a reason. So he's put there for a reason…It has nothing to do with his job. My role in the multiverse is way beyond being a pizza vendor. I mean, you're only going to realize this, like when I talk to you again in five years. Your mind will be blown at what they do with what was formerly known as the Pizza Poppa.”

Find this interesting, I love Bruce Campbell but I can't see him playing a major villian. I don't know much of the Comic side of things so no idea who he would be.

I'd rule out Mephisto, he's obviously not Kang,.

Cwalker

I remember years ago he was slated to play Mysterio in Raimi’s universe but Raimi never got the chance to make Spider-Man 4.

If he’s saying that he’s a traveler between the universes, the one person that comes to mind is The Beyonder.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Oh Beyonder is a great shout
https://staticg.sportskeeda.com/editor/2022/07/65efb-16582400018788-1920.jpg yea I could see that we know Secret Wars is coming and he's a big part, I would love to see Beyonder in GOTG 3 just to see Bruce with gotg crew

65efb-16582400018788-1920.jpg

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
That fucking fourth Raimi movie that never happened with Campbell as Beck and Connors finally turning into the Lizard, I'm still pissed about it 15 years later

:sodone: