• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Browser Wars

What browser do you use

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Safari

• Opera

• Flock

• Camino

• other

• Total voters

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I go back and forth between Safari and Chrome. I used to use Firefox religiously, but after the newest version came out it became pretty crappy and I would always get a not responding error. Opera I tried but didn't get into it much.

Kellie

Does anyone use IE anymore? lol ... I know Chrome is a faster browser but the reason I use Firefox as it helps with my pic posting, example for celeb pics I use a tool that sucks images from a page then I just upload them .. it makes life easier with pic posting

Gards Jr.

Right now, I am using Internet Explorer, definitely not by choice, but due to the fact that I am messing around on my school laptop. I am a Chrome user myself and I use it for any internet needs other than making sure that a code works in all browsers.

Lover Boy

Certified
I normally use Chrome but it kept fucking up on me so I switched to Firefox. I will probably make the switch back when Firefox starts fucking up though. My favourite is probably Chrome.

Catfish Billy

Internet Explorer - The No.1 Browser .... for downloading another browser.

I use Chrome, does anyone know if Camino is good?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Camino is a Apple only browser sadly. But, yes it is an awesome browser from what I have heard. Booty would know for sure since I believe he uses it.

Right now, I am using Internet Explorer, definitely not by choice, but due to the fact that I am messing around on my school laptop. I am a Chrome user myself and I use it for any internet needs other than making sure that a code works in all browsers.

That seemed to be the only time I used IE myself. I tried to give it a chance after 9 came out, but it still sucked.

Postman Dave

I also still have to use IE at college, can't really complain too much about it, it's just outdated compared to others now.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I started with Google Chrome about a year ago when I became more tech-savvy and realized that I could do better than IE. For a short period I also used Opera, and I liked it, but now my slower computer tries to reject it a little bit, so I stick with Chrome.

W-olf

I still use Firefox despite all the errors and problems its still what I use to from just what I'm use to and I use the add ons quite a bit.