Brooke Hogan to pose for Playboy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cmfunk

Reaction score
Almost any naked chick is good with me, But Hulk will hate all over this

Reaction score
brooke-hogan-bikini-345x.jpg

how dont u guys think shes hot? just look at that. id love to see her in play boy and id love to see hulk freak out about it...

How do you NOT think this is airrbrushed? she is hot, but idk if i would see the pics.

Vandy316

Reaction score
^im pretty sure that all girls in playboy and maxim are airbrushed for their shoots. and it makes the pics look kinda weird sometimes

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I don't care. I just wouldn't want Hulk coming over to my house demanding it back if this did happen.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Hulk won't approve of this, in the first season of their show he and Nick went to everyplace that sold FHM (I think) when Brooke posed on the cover.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Kelly Kelly first, then we'll see what happens from there.

This Guy

Are you kidding. Haver we learned nothing about Hulk Hogan? We should all know how this will play out. While its still a rumor Hulk will go on record as saying he is against it and its not right and that his daughter is just a little girl, and that its classless. As soon as it becomes fact and not rumor Hogan will change his story saying how classy the magazine is and how his daughter is a grown woman.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nino you do realise that Hogan Knows Best was all just set up storylines?

She will do it. Hulk will do anything to get her face (and boobs >_>) out there.

LadyHotrod

Sorry Brooke, Playboy is for females to pose nude, not shemales.

Weebo

Reaction score
I remember when she was 16 they thought she was older and asked her and Hulk go so pissed

Soulpower

What TDK said. If it was Hustler, then this would be great news :shifty:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Brooke is a ugly spoiled whore sorta like Brittany Spears.