News Brooke done with TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

TNA is doomed.

Seriously, though. Is anyone left in the KO division now?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
is Taryn gone now? Assmacher isn't a huge loss, bring that booty to WWE please and thank you.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
that is a real thing? I saw her going God-crazy but didn't realize it was that bad.
I honestly cannot say if she is gone from TNA or not. But TNA are in a bad way since they are losig market shares in the UK (where they made a lot of their money) since fans over there are discovering local alternatives to WWE. Glasgow based ICW ran the biggest wrestling event put on by a UK based company since 1981 last night with 5000 people in attendance. Legit sellout of an arena.

It will be interesting to follow TNA news wise in the coming months, to see who leaves and who stays. Anderson is being courted by Daniels and Kazarian to come to ROH for example, but that could just be banter.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
TNA chicks > WWE chicks

baby_chicks.jpg
>TNA chicks >WWE chicks

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Dang, Brooke and Taryn were the two best knockouts IMO (aside from Kim), hopefully they come back soon...