Brodus vs Show after NWO?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Anyone think that after NWO Brodus and Big Show will end up facing each other and Brodus will go over Show?

I could see it happening and would love it. Thoughts? I'm watching Smackdown right now and Brodus is talking about how he has to stay away from Show because Johnny says so.

I really hope they end up fueding after NWO and Brodus goes over clean.

On a side note. I'm ready to see Brodus destroy Otunga Sunday.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, it seems like things are leading up to that feud. However, I think Show will keep main eventing for some more time :)upset:) before he occasionally drops down a little and puts people over. I'd also like to see Ryback go over him.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The feud itself could be interesting... lets see how Brodus adapts to a more serious role.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
They'll probably face, but I certainly don't see Clay going over, not unless they face while Show is feuding with someone else while fighting Clay in a match on Raw, and that person costs Show the match or something. I personally would save Show's first loss as a heel to Ryback. (Aside from Cena, of course.)