Brock's next opponent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter because they aren't going to defeat him...

But if I had to book a match...I'd say Samoa Joe again...but this
time let the match be longer than 6 minutes.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
How about Heath Slater? That way, he doesn't lose any credibility by being squashed like nearly every other person who has faced Lesnar. Because Heath doesn't have any credibility.

Reaction score
What happened to heath i havent seen him in a minute
[doublepost=1511736343][/doublepost]I get what your saying though. We are all on this roller coaster until Wrestle mania hopefully something gives

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
They could build up Wyatt again (LOL) or they could do Lesnar vs Joe II. But, I doubt it'll be happening.

Bálor's yet to be granted a match for the title he never lost in the first place, so why not do it at the Rumble? It's weird on WWE's part, really. He's clearly over with the crowd and they love him despite some of the questionable booking lately, so book the damn match.

Also, I have a feeling it might be Kane who gets to face Lesnar at the Rumble. Meh.

Reaction score
The only part that sucks about doing any article involving brock or any prediction involving brock is that we all know brock is the victor weeks before the match happens

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Bálor's yet to be granted a match for the title he never lost in the first place, so why not do it at the Rumble? It's weird on WWE's part, really. He's clearly over with the crowd and they love him despite some of the questionable booking lately, so book the damn match.
It doesn't really matter how over with the fans you are...Vince calls the shots
and apparently Vince doesn't think he's over enough.

*Looks over at the "Future Face of the Company" and starts laughing*

Of course the WWE shoots itself in the foot with its 50/50 booking in
MOST cases and its really no surprise that their performers can't get
over.

Vince...Finn defeated the current World Champion on pay per view recently...
maybe you could have taken that victory and started to build Finn up from that...

INSTEAD OF HAVING HIM SQUASHED BY KANE
THE NEXT FUCKING NIGHT YOU SENILE IDIOT!!!

082317.op_.dnt_.pic_.jpg

They could build up Wyatt again (LOL)
Doubt that will happen...mainly because Bray has a lot of backstage
heat at the moment because of his somewhat messy divorce which
is currently taking place.

or they could do Lesnar vs Joe II.
Yes...they could...in a cage...for longer than 6 minutes...

Also, I have a feeling it might be Kane who gets to face Lesnar at the Rumble. Meh.
Ugh...for the love of God...No...

Reactions: Prince Bálor

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
They could build up Wyatt again (LOL) or they could do Lesnar vs Joe II. But, I doubt it'll be happening.

Cause he’s not “over.” Whatever the fuck that means now.

It should be Balor. It makes the most sense and would be interesting having the demon fight Brock.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cause he’s not “over.” Whatever the fuck that means now.

It should be Balor. It makes the most sense and would be interesting having the demon fight Brock.
Fin and BROCK?! Ha, sorry, but I really dnt see Balor winning against brock. If Batista were back I'd say have him AND Wyatt fight. That would be interesting

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
it could still be Balor, you know. Vince saying that Balor's not over enough really comes out of the blue to me. I mean, he had him go over Styles clean and Styles is our current WWE Champion, so Vince must see something in him. I don't know, this could easily be another work-shoot on their behalf so that the match announcement is a bigger deal. Especially because Finn's been making jokes about it on Twitter.

Then again, it wouldn't shock me if they just picked a bigger and more established star to fill the spot for better ratings. Batista would be really interesting for example but I could also see them doing something with the Shield, if it's true that they wanna keep them together up until Mania

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Fin and BROCK?! Ha, sorry, but I really dnt see Balor winning against brock. If Batista were back I'd say have him AND Wyatt fight. That would be interesting
I don’t think any of us see anyone winning against Brock lately as we all know he’s most likely being saved for Roman. But that doesn’t mean the matches aren’t fun to watch. Thus, it would still be fun to see Balor fight Brock, especially since Paul heyman cut a promo not too long ago talking about amazing he is.

Last edited:

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
So I'm not really following raw much, but the shield has reunited a little bit ago now. And everyone loves it. And they're planning on splitting them up again?? What the fuck. I like the shield as a team. Individually I'm not too keen on any of them. They need to be in a group. Why split up what works? Is the new day the only team that can't be broken up? But totally should be split.

Makes no sense man.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
It doesn't really matter how over with the fans you are...Vince calls the shots
and apparently Vince doesn't think he's over enough.

*Looks over at the "Future Face of the Company" and starts laughing*

Of course the WWE shoots itself in the foot with its 50/50 booking in
MOST cases and its really no surprise that their performers can't get
over.

Vince...Finn defeated the current World Champion on pay per view recently...
maybe you could have taken that victory and started to build Finn up from that...

INSTEAD OF HAVING HIM SQUASHED BY KANE
THE NEXT FUCKING NIGHT YOU SENILE IDIOT!!!

082317.op_.dnt_.pic_.jpg

Doubt that will happen...mainly because Bray has a lot of backstage
heat at the moment because of his somewhat messy divorce which
is currently taking place.

Yes...they could...in a cage...for longer than 6 minutes...

Ugh...for the love of God...No...
Kofi Kingston in 2013 says hi