Brock Lesnar's SmackDown past

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
http://www.wwe.com/videos/playlists/brock-lesnar-smackdown-playlist

Brock Lesnar became a revolutionary force as a WWE Superstar by proving himself as The Next Big Thing on SmackDown.

This is a great collection of Brock Lesnar's SmackDown history. WWE have it on their website making aware of those who don't know Lesnar take note of him.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Well considering what his pay check is for this 1 year deal their getting their moneys worth out of him. Anyone in their right mind would do this

Rightfully so. I don't mind it, I actually like it. I'm just sharing this with the rest of the community if they haven't seen it before.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
You know, if they did the brogue kick thing it would actually be a good idea, metaphorically. WWE lacks star power, so why not use an established guy like Lesnar to build some new stars throughout the year?

You know, if they did the brogue kick thing it would actually be a good idea, metaphorically. WWE lacks star power, so why not use an established guy like Lesnar to build some new stars throughout the year?

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I dont think Brock would want to spend hours all day at a Smackdown taping doing all the rehearsals then filming the show. I think Raw is the show he will stay on. Its easy enough as its a live show so he can do whatever he is told then he gets a flight back home to his family.

I appreciate you posting the clip Saylor

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey hands up who remembers the time he had that match with the 1 legged dude, that guy showed some metal too bad he got knocked du funk out
:laugh:

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
Zach Gowen was very good for a dude with only 1 leg