Brock Lesnar.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Going to make this thread now. Was up with Tzesi talking about the UFC main event last night, where Lesnar was done in 2 minutes 20 seconds by a kick to the stomach. Lesnar said after the match you'll never see him in the octagon again because he's retiring. Major news.

Instantly, as a WWE fan, return to WWE came to mind. Wrestlemania match maybe?!?!

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
i think thats what everyone is thinking some even think its 1.2.12 i mean its possible in some ways i mean jericho was saying its not him everyone still thinks it is now what if when vince was in talks with brock and the ufc dude the three of them kept it a secret?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol that's one hell of a conspiracy ;). If he does return (IF) on 2nd January then I might just think it was fixed. If he is to return I reckon he'll take like 6 months off or something before returning, I doubt he'll jump straight in.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
As Dana White said, he is still under contract with UFC until they work something out.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Quote "Dana said that Lesnar is retiring from UFC under contract and will remain under contract unless he and Lesnar can come to terms. Dana said he doesn't think Lesnar should retire but won't argue with a man who wants to retire."

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
mmamania.com said:
Now, though, not only does White have to deal with his biggest star leaving the business, he also has to deal with many questions regarding his future and whether or not Brock will pop up in WWE sometime in the future. In fact, he was asked just that last night at the post-fight press conference and a surly White gave this answer:

Dana White said:
"When you retire, he retires under contract. I have no idea (how long the contract is). Listen, I've had my moments with Brock Lesnar but I've had a great relationship with him and we'll figure it out, no big deal. Never had a situation with a guy where we haven't done the right thing."

Essentially, Lesnar is still under contract with UFC but White definitely sounds open to the idea of letting him move on to other endeavors.

Including getting a big payday with WWE somewhere down the road.

White has always said he's got a good relationship with pro wrestling czar Vince McMahon, who recently inked Lesnar to a "Legend's Contract,"
which entails basically everything except getting in the ring for a match.

But that can certainly be amended and if Lesnar pushes White to let him go get paid in one last match with WWE,
it sounds like White will back off and let it happen.

Whether or not Lesnar heads back to WWE, his time fighting inside the Octagon is over.
That's enough for White to deal with at the moment without worrying about all that pro wrasslin' jazz.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Don't get yourself too excited. I don't think that he will come back. He hated it when he was there.

I would love him to comeback though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Brock probably would only comeback for a match or 2 nothing long term he just can't seem to handle it when thing start going against him.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
He's retiring under contract apparently, so unless they can negotiate it and vince can give him enough money, he isn't going anywhere soon :(

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Next Wrestlemania isn't until 2013 anyway, I pretty much knew he wouldn't be coming back for this years. It's a mistake if he did anyway, Rock is already the draw.

Brooklyn

Jobber
Reaction score
He's not coming back for a while. Yes maybe he will. But if he does there gonna use him as there using The Rock right now.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Definitely wouldn't mind if he came back. Would like him vs Taker if I'm honest.