• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar vs Kane feud?

Brett

Do you think a kane vs brock lesnar feud/match would be good? I am suprised they never had a match since Lesnar was in the WWE back in 2002 the same time kane was in the buissness as well. That and Brock always wrestled his partner undertaker.

Kane is 6'7-6'8 and lesnar is 6'2-6'3 so although kane does have the height advantage lesnar makes up for it in muscle and power since he held his own against the big show who is 7ft.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Naw i'm not a fan of two powerhouse/super heavyweights feuding the matches never turn out good.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Because Kane was on Raw and Lesnar was Smackdown only from SummerSlam 2002 until he left in 2004.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
only time they ever touched was in the '03 Rumble, but yeah Dejay11chris hit the nail on the head they both was on different brands at the time and this was the time the WWE was serious about the split brands.