Royal Rumble Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowman vs Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
rsz_brock-min.jpg

Thoughts on this match?
Standard Lesnar win I think. Kane and Strowman fight each other for 75% of the match, Brock dominates for 3 minutes and pins Kane. How else can it go?
Strowman will look like a monster of course, they must protect him.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This is just a filler match really. Brock retains lol holds till WM lol Roman wins lol...
200.gif

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't see Lesnar losing the title to anyone but Roman

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This is a no-brainer, really. Lesnar wins by pinning Kane.

Even though this is pretty much a filler match, hopefully it's a good one.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Kane eats the pin after a “devastating” F5. Makes braun look strong still and Brock look unbeatable. Win win

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Guys, isn't it obvious? Kane will squash both of them, winning off a double pin, then using the idea that "If I can destroy those two monsters, imagine what I could do to the problems in you life!" he'll become the mayor and retire happy. Then with the vacated title, Lesnar will cash in his rematch clause, be given the title since there's nobody to fight, OOOHAAAH spear new champ. This will all happen on election night, btw

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was originally pulling for an Ambrose/Rollins/Lesnar triple threat because it would lead up to an Ambrose/Rollins split, kinda help set up the Reigns deal but would also let Brock look dominant. I guess they didn't even think about it and now Ambrose is injured so I guess they made the right call there.

Brock vs Braun wasn't all that great and Kane was never that one guy to make a match better, so I have a difficult time getting excited for this. Braun matches usually need a faster guy to put his shit over, now he's in there with 2 "equals" so I hope they have some ridiculous spots planned because that's the only thing that could make this work imo. Obviously Brock's winning, but I also don't want to have anyone else go over here. I want Braun to win the title after a banger with someone like Reigns, not a filler with Kane