Brock Lesnar segment at old school Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathas

Jobber
Reaction score
Apparently Brock Lesnar is going to do something “devastating” to one of the old schoolwrestlers that arereturning for tonight’s Old School RAW special in Baltimore. Expect Lesnar to do something similar to that in which he did last week to Mark Henry, only this time to anold school guy.

So he don't will feud with Henry. I don't see what is coming here.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I feel that Ric Flair or Jerry Lawler should be at the end of Lesnar's assault. Even though Jerry isn't gonna be there, I would love to see Lesnar make a visit to the hospital and throw around some cancer patients

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Building him up to look unstoppable. This keeps me believing that the Taker match is still a possibility.

Jonathas

Jobber
Reaction score
Building him up to look unstoppable. This keeps me believing that the Taker match is still a possibility.
Oh yeah. You just remind me when reports said that they wanted put Lesnar to win a match against Big Show, just to look unstoppable.

Taker match is a high possibility.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Oh Wrestling Observer.... You screwed up. Yeah, Lesnar destroying a legend would have been great. But at least Lesnar is back to breaking arms. By the way, the elbow dislocation thing with Mark Henry is not kayfabe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk