Brock Lesnar return discussion!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I was hoping The Rock winning would be to put over another guy like CM Punk or anyone else really and I don't care to see Brock vs Rock again. I was hoping that the end of an era meant a new era would begin rather than a rehashing of an old one. I'd much rather see the young talented new crop get pushes as opossed to WWE clinging on it's old stars. Brock and Rock can stay but I just hope they don't get half of RAW dedicated to them each week. Burying the new talent is exactly what put WWE in this no stars predicament in the first place.

Jay

Reaction score
That wasnt Brock Lesnar...

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Very happy to see him return. Watching the video and it was great hearing his music hit once again after eight years. Perfect return for him to interupt Cena and F5 him. Brock vs. Cena at WM29 is going to be great because of the story behind those two, if Lesnar never left Cena would never have been the top guy because Lesnar was that guy. Brock vs. Rock has to happen at SummerSlam as this will mark the ten year anniversary since Brock won his first WWE title by beating Rock at SummerSlam. The symmetry is incredible.

Aniking

Reaction score
Do they have to have a match between The Rock and Brock Lesnar be for the WWE Championship? I'm on the fence about Rock getting the title in the first place, but I don't really want him to be champion going into Wrestlemania. Idk, just... idk. Don't want it to happen.

Lesnar returning was ruined for me by this forum. I come on for one second and IMMEDIATELY there's a thread that says "Brock Lesnar Returns". After Wrestlemania there were threads that said "*SPOILER* Title that doesn't give what happened away". Thanks guys.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
With the WWE title I was just pointing out that ten years ago at SummerSlam Brock won the title from Rock. I don't know if they will do it but I personally think that they should. Rock vs. Lesnar ten years ago was massive, can you imagine how big it would be if this year the SummerSlam mainevent was Rock vs. Brock for the title. I know that it doesn't need the title but I would go all in and make it for the title.

rcoot93

Reaction score
They should do it fr the payoff it will be a huge match like rock v cena again

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I can solve this in three words. HERE COMES THE PAIN!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
The question is, will Lesnar's return help draw in more ratings? It may be a smart move because UFC fans and old WWE fans are likely to tune in again so expect a good rating on the show next week.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I also read elsewhere that Lesnar is scheduled for 2 appearances per month over the next year which obviously adds up with the 35/36 show deal, but maybe this is just someone putting two and two together and trying to create a story.

Also about Lesnars physique. When he was in the UFC I wouldn't exactly say he was ripped, nor was he fat. I can't really describe it but he is no way out of shape like a certain 'retread' seems to think he is.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
am i the only one who thought brock looked soft and outta shape?he will need to start lifting the weights again if hes coming back full time or even part time.
He dropped a lot of weight when he became a UFC fighter. He's looked like that for years.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Last edited:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Plus i think Brock's illness had something to do with his weight loss

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I just wanna know why people are crapping all over the size of Lesnar. The guy is still a beast. Yeah he isn't near 300 pounds but UFC doesn't have a super heavyweight division. He had to cut weight in order to get to that size. Plus if you were to look at him you'd see that he is a large majority muscle still. So yeah he isn't as jacked as he was back over 7 years ago... but damn... cut the guy some slack. He is still in incredible shape. Expect a guy to always look the exact same?

Just like people saying Taker was looking bad... the dude is nearing 50 freakin years old. He's been in the business for over 20 of those years. I'd say to be that height and size and still look like that is impressive.

What should matter is what he can do in the ring.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I can honestly say I didn't notice any size difference.

If he is smaller, well no shit, he isn't training anymore. Not as if he's Zack Gowen or Colin Delaney, hes still a big ass guy on a par with Cena.

As for the Rock match, cant lie I'm pretty 'meh' towards that, but the Cena feud in instant money, as is Taker/HHH/Orton down the line too. Even Sheamus and Mark Henry would be interesting.