Brock Lesnar Reportedly Signs Extension To Contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't like Lesnar either, don't care if he shows up for a couple of matches. I'm sure it's good for buisness though.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I read somewhere that this was the same site that 'confirmed' that Shelton and Carlito would be in the Royal Rumble match, which obviously didn't happen. Take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Champ Johnson said:
@Crayo is down.

Not sure if that's meant to be sarcastic or an attempt of mockery... Why, as a fan, would I care how much a company I have no investment in other than time is spending on Brock Lesnar? Six appearances of Lesnar sure as hell beats no appearances of Lesnar, so naturally I'm wanting him to appear and sign a contract.

I don't care if Vince is wasting his money (when he's not), I love seeing Brock Lesnar on RAW, I don't know how anyone couldn't.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not sure if that's meant to be sarcastic or an attempt of mockery... Why, as a fan, would I care how much a company I have no investment in other than time is spending on Brock Lesnar? Six appearances of Lesnar sure as hell beats no appearances of Lesnar, so naturally I'm wanting him to appear and sign a contract.

I don't care if Vince is wasting his money (when he's not), I love seeing Brock Lesnar on RAW, I don't know how anyone couldn't.

It was sarcasm, and i already know we disagree.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Champ Johnson said:
It was sarcasm, and i already know we disagree.

Okay, then why not reply to my point? Debate it out. Unless you're just not a Lesnar fan, which is cool. But projecting your annoyance because WWE is wasting its money is ridiculous, it's like saying "don't push this guy any more because he ruins ratings" -- why should we care about company problems? Entertainment is far more important.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Okay, then why not reply to my point? Debate it out. Unless you're just not a Lesnar fan, which is cool. But projecting your annoyance because WWE is wasting its money is ridiculous, it's like saying "don't push this guy any more because he ruins ratings" -- why should we care about company problems? Entertainment is far more important.

No i enjoy his presence, i think he could be good, but just dont get into his matches. No reason to debate on it, you like him and i get it, i just cant get into him without some good build up. Like my first post, id want him to have at least 25 appearances a year.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Champ Johnson said:
No i enjoy his presence, i think he could be good, but just dont get into his matches. No reason to debate on it, you like him and i get it, i just cant get into him without some good build up. Like my first post, id want him to have at least 25 appearances a year.

Fair enough, his matches have been pretty solid though in my opinion. Cena and Brock had a great match at ER (yeah the ending sucked) and Brock/HHH was great with Brock going over. I too would want more appearances, I hope this time around there is.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar signs 2 year deal with the WWE

Source: Pwinsider

WWE and Brock Lesnar have come to terms for a new two year deal.

Lesnar will now be with the company through WrestleMania 31

I am glad he resigned with the company. But it is obvious that it is again a limited appearance schedule. Which means he has a number of appearances until the end of the contract. I just hope to see him wrestle the Undertaker at this year's WrestleMania...