1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE; will face Roman Reigns at the Greatest Royal Rumble

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Smarkslayer, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    Universal Champion Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE;
    will face Roman Reigns at the Greatest Royal Rumble

WrestleMania is just a lead-in for live events now. :MJ:

2. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

It's just not how you win a Match to me, is where you win it. A Wrestlemania win lasts forever in my eyes, and a win for Roman even know this is suppose to be big is just something I'll forget quickly when Roman drops it back to someone later.

3. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Lol they really are going all out for this show, guess they did get paid a fucking fortune to run this.

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Its just like the UK in the early 90s....when houses are down in your own country, you look for other revenue sources.

And unless they get a better TV deal and the network subs that went past 2 mil for Mania stop being freebies. You can't rely on house shows like you used to.

Keith likes this.
  5. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

I did think it was a bit suspect the idea that Brock would go back to UFC at this. I still think him going over Reigns at Mania was the wrong outcome, but hey they fooled us, gotta give them that:D