Royal Rumble Bring the shovel baby!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I cannot believe this hammerhead came back and actually took the championship from Roman Reigns. Yes I am talking about yours truly, Triple H aka Paul Levasquenotreallybotheredaboutspellingitright.

The COO came back and buried every single face he could "lay" his hands on. Got to love it to be honest since I'd rather have him as the champ than Roman Reigns.

Oh by the way, if any of you oldies are out there. Life has presented lovely opportunities to me and I am the founder of an online platform which is draining most of my time. Hai.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hey-yo. Welcome back.

And oh... HHH doesn't :buried: people, pal. :Trips3:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I thought people would understand the definition of "burying" by now.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol No one got buried last night. And HHH winning is to put over Roman Reigns in as big a way as possible at WM, so him winning the world title for now is fine. Just a shame this wasn't Ambrose's push as him vs HHH/Vince/The Authority would have worked so much better and had the support of the crowd so much more, but oh well.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Triple h filled the role for mega heel and will push reigns to a bigger status by putting on a great match with reigns at mania 32. No burying. This builds plot.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Triple H didn't bury jack shit. He did the logical thing. He took the title off of a not-so over face. And added another plot point to their long running feud.

This is to help Reigns' push, obviously, so If you are a Reigns fan. There's nothing to fear, about Reigns nor the others that lost.

Reactions: edge4ever

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Triple H is the only interesting character on the roster.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It'll all be worth it when WM ends with the crowd boo'ing as Reigns holds the belt up over HHH.

• Haha
Reactions: Koko B.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
HHH winning the Rumble is my favorite wrestling moment of all time. I've been wanting to see this since 2009. Wouldn't have had it any other way.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Vince is just living in the 80s still, we can never win sadly, we all would love to see Dean win this shit but we can't.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
It makes you wonder what the original plans would of been if Rollins, Cena, Sting, Orton, DB, Cesaro, etc all weren't injured. I feel like Triple H vs Reigns definitely wouldn't of happened if Rollins and Cena were still in the mix.