Brie bitch slapping Stephanie priceless moment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score
Brie bitch slapping Stephanie priceless moment of the year go Brie! that was so good to see and the crowd loved it. Stephanie running away looked pathetic I expected some her to come back with a slap. It be good if Brie vs Stephanie happened but now Brie has quit then that wont happen

Steph peed herself, such was the force of a Brie Bella slap. That's how my girl Brie rolls.

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score
I loved seeing Steph pee herself. Anyone with a pair of eyes loved it too. Anyone except pudgy fucks like this other guy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
this really needed a bump you fucking blueberry

Reactions: Nero_x3

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I still marvel in the fact that Gohan was banned before this moron was. At least Gohan had some decent contributions, barely any, but he just edged this idiot.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
wait Gohan is banned? I'm close to done with this place smh

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
wait Gohan is banned? I'm close to done with this place smh
He did bitch endlessly at Solidus for not giving him something with groups that couldn't be done in the first place, then he complained for a refund which he couldn't get. And then he said he didn't care anymore.

Solid Snake

Closing this now before it turns into a pointless flame war. Please don't bump old threads unless you plan on posting useful information on the subject of the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.