• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brian Gertwiz to be the voice of The Rock in creative meetings

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Somwhere Dustin Rhodes is destroying a room and punching things.
Also good luck swaying any of the AEW guys now to come over

Deezy

DZ PZ
Somehow the guy who was supposedly the real genius behind 00s rasslin is now bad because......CoDy FiNiSh StOry :rcry

Triple H liability anyways.....he got McMahon table shit in him.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Somehow the guy who was supposedly the real genius behind 00s rasslin is now bad because......CoDy FiNiSh StOry :rcry

Triple H liability anyways.....he got McMahon table shit in him.
I don’t think anybody said that he was bad from before.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I wish I could tell Rock to his face that I didn’t mean the bad things I said about Black Adam and maybe he’d rethink this. I wouldn’t mean it though I’d still think the movie stinks, but he doesn’t need to know that.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Welp when I found out the Rock being apart of the Board of Directors with TKO it could go this way. As long as he deals with his stuff and not try to put his hands in the other Cookie Jars of other talent than I'll deal with it.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I think if they do triple threat of Rock cody and Roman I be ok with it not loving it but if this the direction fine

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
These are the same type of guys that are also saying Shane McMahon wanted to give himself the Royal Rumble win a couple years ago so maybe take of this with a grain of sand

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Time for Cody's repackaging as The Cuckmaster. Let's hope the gimmicked wall does good business for him.