Brett Favre

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So you guys think he is really retired? Ruined his legacy this year? Etc.

This is the one time I will be shocked if he actually comes back. His career ended (assuming its over) as shitty as it could end for a guy like him. Total opposite of how he went out. Vikings probably gonna want to move on and he probably won't have that much interest from teams anyways.

SAL

Reaction score
I hope he rides his John Deere off a cliff into a swimming pool filled with shards of broken glass.

That aside, I really enjoyed his last season. It was nice to see a few people in the media calling him out for his attention-whoring. It was also nice to see him get caught sending pictures of his babydick to Jenn Sterger. I don't think I can stand to hear one more word about what a great player he was, but that's basically all I've heard for the last couple of days. I'm convinced he kept coming back, not to play, not for the money, but because he loved hearing so many people slobbering over him. He can get fucked.

Bye (for now) Brett!

Kairi

Reaction score
i hope he stays gone, for his sake.

Reid

Reaction score
The thing that makes me think he's done is he's said he is everytime he's been asked during the year. Every other year it was "Well I don't know"

Zezima

Reaction score
20 years from now we'll still be discussing this, because he just wants more attention.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I hope he rides his John Deere off a cliff into a swimming pool filled with shards of broken glass.

That aside, I really enjoyed his last season. It was nice to see a few people in the media calling him out for his attention-whoring. It was also nice to see him get caught sending pictures of his babydick to Jenn Sterger. I don't think I can stand to hear one more word about what a great player he was, but that's basically all I've heard for the last couple of days. I'm convinced he kept coming back, not to play, not for the money, but because he loved hearing so many people slobbering over him. He can get fucked.

Bye (for now) Brett!
You mad that he wouldn't send the pics to you?

I really don't get the hate for one of the best QBs ever. You don't see Jordan or Ali getting killed for coming back out of retirement.

Favre will be back for one more year and go out on a positive note on another team in my honest opinion

SAL

Reaction score
I'm not mad. As I said, I really enjoyed his last season. You watch Sportscenter, right? Or any other national sports show. How much time have they wasted celebrating this attention-whoring blueberry's every completed pass? I wouldn't really mind all that attention so much if he didn't do everything in his power to attract attention to himself during the offseason every year for the last 3 years. He was pissed at the Packers for DARING to want to play their first round pick, who has quickly turned into one of the top 5 QBs in the league. He tried to undermine them. So they trade him to the Jets. And he sinks their season because, god forbid he sit out a game when he can barely move his arm. Then they might stop talking about him! And then he retires a second time, causing the Jets to let him out of the second year of his deal, all so he can go to the Vikings and stick it to the team who worshiped him for 15 years. He clearly sold his soul to the devil to get one last year of great stats, and then, thankfully, he threw one Funball too many against the Saints in the NFC Championship game. This year he went from being an enormous attention-whoring twatbag to an injury-prone, sexually harassing attention-whoring twatbag.

BRETT, THE PANTHERS NEED A SAVIOR NEXT YEAR!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Look like you need to watch the last 3-4 years of Favre's career PSYCH since as someone who actually thinks highly of his what he's done in his career I personally have become annoyed with the guy for being an attention whore these last few years. You mention Jordan but Jordon didn't wait till the last minute of the past 3-4 pre seasons to decide he wanted to comeback because he wanted to skip training camp like Favre has been doing. He's still one of the best ever to be but the guy has become pretty selfish the past few years.