Bret Vs Shawn (better Wrestler)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Lucky I can't do a real post right now. Just wait till tomorrow, I'll further prove our point.

It's funny you seem to have no arguments that are based on fact or anything of the kind.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Shawn. Bret beat him in the mat but when it comes to overall use of the ring, Shawn owns him.

Travis40

these statistics just stand out- and the clear winner is Bret Hart, he retired 8 years ago, and has won more championships then HBK. He clearly was a better wrestler and one of the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Look at the championships - and HBK and Hitman joined WWF around the same time

WQ: Who do you like HBK or Hitman

Championships and accomplishments

BRET HART
Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum
Class of 2008
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Comeback of the Year (1997)[104]
PWI Editor's Award (2003)[105]
PWI Feud of the Year (1993)[106] - vs. Jerry Lawler
PWI Feud of the Year (1994)[106] - vs. Owen Hart
PWI Match of the Year (1992) vs. Davey Boy Smith at SummerSlam
PWI Match of the Year (1996) vs. Shawn Michaels in an Iron Man match at WrestleMania 12
PWI Match of the Year (1997) vs. Steve Austin in a Submission match at WrestleMania 13
PWI Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year (1994)[108]
PWI ranked him # 1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1993 and 1994[109][110]
Stampede Wrestling
NWA International Tag Team Championship (Calgary version) (5 times)[111] - with Keith Hart (4) and Leo Burke (1)
Stampede British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight Championship (3 times)[112]
Stampede North American Heavyweight Championship (6 times)[113]
Stampede Wrestling Hall of Fame[114]
World Championship Wrestling
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (4 times)[7]
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[6]
WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time)[11] - with Goldberg
World Wrestling Council
WWC Caribbean Tag Team Championship (1 time)[115] - with Smith Hart
World Wrestling Federation | World Wrestling Entertainment
WWF Championship (5 times)[5]
WWF Intercontinental Championship (2 times)[9]
WWF Tag Team Championship (2 times)[10] - with Jim Neidhart
WWE Hall of Fame (Class of 2006)[12]
WWF King of the Ring (1991)[8]
WWF King of the Ring (1993)[8]
WWF Royal Rumble co-winner (1994)[8] – with Lex Luger
WWF Triple Crown Championship (Second)
Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
5 Star Match (1994) vs. Owen Hart in a cage match at SummerSlam 1994
5 Star Match (1997) vs. Steve Austin in a Submission match at WrestleMania 13
Feud of the Year (1993) vs. Jerry Lawler
Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 1996)
Feud of the Year (1997) with Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart, British Bulldog, and Brian Pillman vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Best Pro Wrestling Book (2007)

VS.

SHAWN MICHAELS

American Wrestling Association
AWA World Tag Team Championship (2 times)[11] – with Marty Jannetty
Central States Wrestling
NWA Central States Tag Team Championship (1 time)[8] – with Marty Jannetty
Continental Wrestling Association
AWA Southern Tag Team Championship (2 times)[1][8] – with Marty Jannetty
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Match of the Year (1993)[6] vs. Marty Jannetty on Monday Night Raw on May 17
WrestleMania 22 on April 2.
PWI Match of the Year (2007)[145] vs. John Cena on Raw on April 23
PWI Most Popular Wrestler of the Year (1995, 1996)[144]
PWI ranked him # 1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1996.[146]
Texas All-Star Wrestling
TASW Texas Tag Team Championship (2 times)[8] – with Paul Diamond
Texas Wrestling Alliance
TWA Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[1][8]
World Wrestling Federation | World Wrestling Entertainment
WWF Championship (3 times)[11]
WWF European Championship (1 time)[11]
WWF Intercontinental Championship (3 times)[11]
WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (4 times)[11] – with Diesel (2), Stone Cold Steve Austin (1), and John Cena (1)
World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[11]
Royal Rumble (1995)[11]
Royal Rumble (1996)[11]
First Grand Slam Champion
Fourth Triple Crown Champion

This guy is now the biggest mark on this forum. Like those fucking things mean anything....you've proved one thing, that you're the biggest blueberry on this forum. But back to the topic of HBK/Hart, I gotta go with HBK, HBK wrestles circles around Hart.

andy zones

Reaction score
NOw i have got an sorry ass called Travis 40...How much u like kissing Hbk s ass is just amaging...u talking hbk making circles around bret in ring is absouletly right, but it wont be a wrestling contest...HBK will just be running because he knows the beating he would get after bret catches him....And by the way there is more than 1 occasion when Hbk s ass has been whipped by other guys in real life And for that Jackass , hbk mark ok i copied it from wikipedia ...but its damn truth that bret won more accoplishments in his carrier that hbk could ever dream of....NOW can u get it suckaaaa...
There is a old saying when the cat is away the mice will play....and the same thing is happening in wrestling as bret is away and hbk is still doing shit in wwe...

Moonlight Drive

Lolwut?

You have no points or real arguments. Everything you say is baseless, Blue or a lie. I'm not even going to respond, you'll just continue to talk bullshit about 'hbk running so he don't get hurt' and sex with BDV.

Airfixx

NOw i have got an sorry ass called Travis 40...How much u like kissing Hbk s ass is just amaging...u talking hbk making circles around bret in ring is absouletly right, but it wont be a wrestling contest...HBK will just be running because he knows the beating he would get after bret catches him....And by the way there is more than 1 occasion when Hbk s ass has been whipped by other guys in real life And for that Jackass , hbk mark ok i copied it from wikipedia ...but its damn truth that bret won more accoplishments in his carrier that hbk could ever dream of....NOW can u get it suckaaaa...
There is a old saying when the cat is away the mice will play....and the same thing is happening in wrestling as bret is away and hbk is still doing shit in wwe...

There's only one sucker here, dude...

Cos you don't seem to realise that your opinions are based on Kayfaybe, rumour or just your own personal speculation. Even the 'accomplishments' you refer to are Kayfaybe... Titles are just another PART OF the storylines we all see week in week out. They are no direct measure of a wrestlers abilitys.

However, I have no MAJOR beef with any of your posting but for two reasons:

1. You're acting like an ass-hole by insulting people that it's quiet clear could teach you a thing or two in terms of UNDERSTANDING what wrestling really is.

2. Every thread you've been involved in you exhibited a staunch and very blatant pro-Bret or Anti-HBK stance (even if the premise of the thread doesn't directly compare the two)..... You are so blatantly just someone who never got over the Montreal Screwjob happening to their favourite wrestler.... Which is fine, but please take note of point #1.

C4

Bret Hart is easily one of the best wrestlers, Shawn Michaels is a good entertainer though.

Travis40

The real thing that is amazing, is how much you can butcher the English language without killing yourself.

Those "accomplishments" like #1 on PWI 500 shit that Bret won...was also won by John Cena,and I don't think you're a fan of him (I am :)) but what I'm trying to say is...EVERY AWARD AND TITLE THAT WAS PROVIDED ON THAT LIST...MEANS NOTHING, THAT IS SOMETHING CALLED KAYFABE....and since you like wikipedia so much...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayfabe

kingovkings

Reaction score
I gotta go with HBK 2 he Rocks. TBH i never really was in to Bret i thought he was over rated regardless of what anyone says. IMO Shawn is the better wrestler, Entertainer, Person etc