Bret Hart's WWE Return, Hart Foundation Change, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hitman

Reaction score
SOURCE: PROWRESTLING.COM

- As previously posted, Harry Smith, Teddy Hart and Nattie Neidhart are working under the name Hart Foundation 2.0. WWE is looking to bring them up to the main roster soon, and are trying hard to get Bret Hart to work an introduction angle in trade for WWE promoting his new book, that is set to be released in October.

If Bret won't do it, Jim Neidhart is very willing to come in and do the angle. SmackDown writer Michael Hayes is very high on Teddy Hart as he reminds Hayes of his World Class Championship Wrestling persona and feels like he "lives the gimmick."

- TJ Wilson, who has basically been considered a member of the Hart Family and is also dating Nattie, will not be included in the group as first thought. Instead, it appears he will be brought up to the roster as a cruiserweight on the SmackDown brand.

Reaction score
if it was bret who did the intro ,the new hart foundation would enter the wrestling world with a bang,it would have a much lesser effect if it was the anvil who did the intro.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think they could make a good introduction on WWE TV just by having the last name Hart. It would be great if Bret actually came back and did the intro, everyone loves the Hitman. Plus it wouldnt hurt the WWE to push Brets book. I believe that they could make an impact no matter if its Bret or Anvil who does the intro because Ive seen Teddy and Nattie in the ring and they are both good. Vince should help out Bret and promote his book, and Bret should intro the new Hart Foundation that way they both get something out of it and it doesnt hurt nobody.

The Rated R CMStar

I think that Bret will do it, if ask properly. I mean, he appeared in WWE talking about Vince and he wouldn't do it for the Hart Foundation. Sad to hear about TJ not being included in it, as of right now the CW division is kind of a punishment to be in.

Bradders

Reaction score
I want Bret to be in The Hart Foundation's corner for possibly a tag match at a PPV because that would equal ratings, possibly McMahon in the other corner with the team of Kennedy and Booker would equal even more ratings.

dlw2711

Reaction score
Why couldn't both the Hitman and the Anvil do the intro? That would be kind of like Evolution.

MikeRaw

That may happen dlw2711.That would be a good idea.I like this hart foundation but also,they will probably be on SD and so will Wilson meaning even if Wilson isnt in the group they may have sort of an alliance.Either way im looking forward to this:)I think bret will do it...

Reaction score
Canada is going to get wild if Bret Hart comes back!!!

If he does this which I think it will be very unlikely, there will be many happy faces out there and expect the ratings to go off the roof.

By the way, if he somehow decides to come back it will be on RAW. Raw is suppose to be the head show and all the big Superstars make their returns there.

JHar888

Reaction score
The Hart Foundation will be on the SmackDown! brand, yeah? Or is it JUST TJ Wilson? No matter, this is great! But SmackDown! kinda sucks lol.