• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I dunno about greatest match ever saw. That's stretching it. As much as you guys bash Bret for what he said, I could see why he feels that way. HHH and Bret are vastly different people, and from different eras if you think about it. Was Bret bitter with the whole kliq thing and the screwjob, sure. Perhaps him and Michaels made up, but him and Trips didn't?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
He's a douchebag always has been

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Oh and Shawn Michaels wasn't a douchebag Booty?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Besides HHH was dating Chyna while becoming one of the top heels. He was already in DX and had a couple of titles already so its not like he was just thrust into the top guy position over night.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Yeah Shawn Michaels was in the Top Guy status at the time Bret was active, not Trips. Hence his beef with Trips has to be an unknown easy to us or Kliq related. I don't see Triple H apologizing to Bret for anything that happened. So, I enjoy HHH myself alot better than Bret but I can see why Bret is saying the stuff.

edit:

[MENTION=53]The Tao of Booty[/MENTION]

What benefit does it have for Bret Hart to make those comments?

Chris Jericho: He’s saying it just because, old, old, old wounds die hard, or whatever the cliché is. You know, I’m sure Bret has made his peace with Shawn over the Montreal Screw Job; maybe he still has some lingering issues with Triple H as part of that. I don’t know, cuz I think Bret is very much one of my favorites of all time, one of my top two or three as a matter of fact, but maybe there’s a little bit of bias in this or something like that for him to say that Triple H has had no great matches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
It's just the same shit it has always been with Bret. He's going to put down any and everybody who people might consider great so that people continue to think of him as "The Best There Was, The Best There Is, and The Best There Ever Will Be"... in reality, several people have eclipsed him already. Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair being two of them. It's not a coincidence that he has a rocky past with both of those men and now Triple H. A couple years from now we'll most likely hear something out of him about how John Cena could never work a crowd and how CM Punk threw too many kicks. He's a bitter cocksucker as far as I can tell.