• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BREAKING: WWE has suspended Eva Marie for 30 days, effective immediately.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Two reasons, a punishment doesn't last forever, so he's on his upswing now. And secondly, because Rusev is having the run of his career. Even being given mostly filler opponents he still manages to keep getting better.
The suspension itself is the punishment.

They are losing out on a months worth of money.

Guys like Orton and Hardy were suspended for two and came back to title programs.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The suspension itself is the punishment.

They are losing out on a months worth of money.

Guys like Orton and Hardy were suspended for two and came back to title programs.
If WWE didn't suspend Roman Reigns I can say unequivocally he'd be facing Seth Rollins in the SummerSlam main event. Finn Balor is a curve ball to get a new superstar over after they had to change their original plans. I can go back and find the posts of you, Fab and CW all saying after his two loses that WWE was still angry with him. WWE wouldn't drop him from the main program to a title you just said WWE didn't care about. Obviously, I don't necessarily mean he's being punished, but WWE definitely, definitely loses faith in people they're pushing when they have to suspend them. Randy Orton for instance came back to put over the champion and then spent months in feuds below his caliber. WWE feels foolish when they have to suspend someone they were just trying to push.

Deezy

DZ PZ
If WWE didn't suspend Roman Reigns I can say unequivocally he'd be facing Seth Rollins in the SummerSlam main event. Finn Balor is a curve ball to get a new superstar over after they had to change their original plans. I can go back and find the posts of you, Fab and CW all saying after his two loses that WWE was still angry with him. WWE wouldn't drop him from the main program to a title you just said WWE didn't care about. Obviously, I don't necessarily mean he's being punished, but WWE definitely, definitely loses faith in people they're pushing when they have to suspend them. Randy Orton for instance came back to put over the champion and then spent months in feuds below his caliber. WWE feels foolish when they have to suspend someone they were just trying to push.
Orton facing Undertaker all summer isn't a demotion.

Losing money is worse than losing a match, no matter what anyone thinks.

They're on guaranteed contracts....if a top guy is promoted like a jabroni....he is still getting that guarantee.

Kross Rhodes

Orton facing Undertaker all summer isn't a demotion.

Losing money is worse than losing a match, no matter what anyone thinks.

They're on guaranteed contracts....if a top guy is promoted like a jabroni....he is still getting that guarantee.
Randy Orton's 60 day suspension was the year after he faced Undertaker that summer.

There was never any argument about money. The debate that WWE won't push their character the same right away after the suspension and they haven't. Obviously, Roman is still a top guy and will bounce back. I've said as much every time. Top guys will always bounce back easier and faster. Paige, Del Rio and Eva Marie aren't "top guys" or at least anymore and won't be bouncing back anywhere nearly as fast.

Deezy

DZ PZ
He probably is. That has nothing to do with his push.

Unless you're not advocating he should main event Hell in a Cell upon his return? :lmao
Meaning he don't give a fuck about about his spot on the card.

He'll care more about not making money, which is why the suspension is the punishment and anything after that is pure speculation....like any "doghouse," talk.

Kross Rhodes

Meaning he don't give a fuck about about his spot on the card.

He'll care more about not making money, which is why the suspension is the punishment and anything after that is pure speculation....like any "doghouse," talk.
Whether or not he cares about his "spot," is irrelevant to the fact it will be effected.

I'd say though you're wrong if you don't believe a lot of the boys care a lot about their spots.

There's isn't much speculation when someone factually has their spot changed on the card.

The main point of this whole thing was these three most recently suspensions will be effected a lot more, most likely, than even Reigns was. You even agreed with this when it was just Paige we were talking about.

Cwalker

Could be another Adam Rose situation where she's taking something prescribed.

No need to judge until the facts come out.

Either way, it'll get her more heat which in the long run only benefits her, especially considering the company already spun it into the angle she's got going

Kross Rhodes

Could be another Adam Rose situation where she's taking something prescribed.

No need to judge until the facts come out.

Either way, it'll get her more heat which in the long run only benefits her, especially considering the company already spun it into the angle she's got going
Maybe, but you definitely don't go public with it. A legit suspension will in no way advance her career.

Kross Rhodes

I blame Brock.....if he didn't piss hot for USADA.....then all these people would be allowed to bang bro.
Damn that Brock Lesnar for pissing hot. I also blame the mayor of Suplex City for being so lax on it's drug laws.