• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breaking the Fourth Wall

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Hey everyone.

I literally had no idea there was another site or I would have likely joined sooner. Hopefully I can have a good time on here, and it's a shame to see how much the forum we used to frequent has changed and downgraded so much. It doesn't even feel familar anymore.

So good to see so many familiar faces around here and glad to finally be aboard. Hope you guys don't mind Anna Kendrick.

giphy.gif

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
MY BUDDY'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :blush

Welcome man, glad to have you on board! I missed talking to you when you were in and out of WF, so glad I'm to see you over here on WS!

Wow, it's so good to see you. I tried posting on WF earlier, and it just doesn't feel the same at all. Missed talking with you as well, and many others. It's been like three months since I really used any sort of forums or talked about wrestling, which is a long time in the internet world. :worried

WS has finally broken the Fourth Wall! :mark:

So glad to have your Anna Kendrick love on the site. If you need anything let me know.

Thank you so much. Love the site, it's great! Perfect time to join in the build-up to WrestleMania also which is my favourite time of year. :benson3