Breaking News: The Hogans Getting Divorced

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Mark Foster sent in the following...

TMZ is reporting that Linda Bollea filed for divorce from Terry Bollea on Tuesday, November 20, 2007. Two days before Thanksgiving... OUCH! They also have a link to the court document they are taking the news from. No reason has been ascertained yet.

WrestleZone.com will keep you posted.

ROFL

Thoughts?

Reaction score
As a fan of the reality show, i have seen this develop, it sucks because i liked that show, and it prolly wont be on now....

Soulpower

I have to ask it....

Is Hogan going to job to divorce, or will he fake an injury in order to avoid it?

Conc3pt

Reaction score
I have to ask it....

Is Hogan going to job to divorce, or will he fake an injury in order to avoid it?

Dude you just fucking made my day.

Anyway, suck for Hogan, I have a feeling he hit her or said some really offensive shit to her.

kingovkings

Reaction score
i think he couldn't get it up anymore and linda has ad enuff lol, God does this mean we gunna have to suffer him in the ring limp and all to make sum money when he short after paying her off pleeeeeeeeese nooooooo ;)

Reaction score
it sucks for him but from the one episode I saw of their show....he's probably running out of money that's why she's leaving him

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I'm guessing this has something to do with the crash? Because I read something like that prior to this.

rofl at sp

Wrestling Station

I think he divorced her coz she's now not welling to be pinned after the big leg drop >_>