Breaking News: Sting Injured At IMPACT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Even in his authority role he's made himself look stronger than TNA's whole main event. Now I'm a big fan of Sting's, he's no Hogan now, but as a viewer it's not something I'm a fan of.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Blame Russo and creative for that. The constantly put the old fucks on a pedestal while making the guys who should be the focus of the show look bad or take a back seat

I guess it's to be expected when Bischoff/Sting/Hogan/Flair probably make more than the rest of the roster combined

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Even in his authority role he's made himself look stronger than TNA's whole main event. Now I'm a big fan of Sting's, he's no Hogan now, but as a viewer it's not something I'm a fan of.

He seems to be as bad as Hogan now. He's main evented multiple BFG's and won the world title 4 times since 2007 for 300+ days. I love Sting and he can still go to an extent but still he shouldn't even be main eventing in this day and age.