Breaking news concerning the Briefcase storyline!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
So, we all know what happened on Smackdown.

I did some research and some snooping and I finally have the script for the Blue MITB briefcase!

here ya go! Sandow gets a new briefcase from Vicky following the acts of Cody rhodes as it is deemed that it is impossible to get the briefcase as it is not at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico. Sandow then proceeds to defend the MITB briefcase and successfully defends against Cody at the pre show of Summerslam!

Main event: Del Rio, still selling the broken rib, defends in a hard fought title defence at SS vs his pick as per Vicky... SINCARA. as soon as Del Rio scores the pin.. Out comes Sandow. They battle in a 15 minute hard hitting match, when a returning Rodriquez costs Del Rio the title, we will find out later that he had his tests switched with el Rio and took the suspension for del Rio, with no thanks from ADR!

Sandow gets to relish his win for about 30 seconds, when a different theme hits, and it is no other then SHARK BOY! Who swam in the gulf of mexico.. you know, because he is Shark Boy, obtained the briefcase with a STILL VALID contract cash in and defeats Sandow in about 2 minutes and is the New face of smack down.

AND THATS THE FISHING LINE.... BECAUSE SHARK BOY SAID SO!!!

admin it, you'd mark your tits off!

:yes::damn::please::awyeah:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
im the source....(sarcasm)

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'd personally like Sandow to be walking around with a dented, water-damaged, rusty breifcase. (I was gonna say with seaweed hanging from it but I guess they'd remove that after getting the case back. I liked how when The Miz was MitB, over time he kept hitting people with it and it got more and more damaged until it was really fucked up.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
That would actually be a great twist and I would support that 1000%.

SHELL YEAH!:yes:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Hahaha Marked. Adam asking for the source

AND THATS THE FISHING LINE.... BECAUSE SHARK BOY SAID SO!!!

I said source cause he said Breaking News.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
But in all seriousness, I really hope Sandow gets his briefcase back. It would be a shame if he can't cash it in.

TheTreeFrog

Jobber
Reaction score
It'd be better if Rhodes threw the briefcase in a swamp and the Estonian Thunderfrog got a hold of it. Nevertheless, my face would melt if I saw this on TV.

Reactions: THG?