• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breaking News CM Punk has Quiet WWE! late on thread.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
UH B/C FUCK OVER BY EVERYONE! I give Brayn credit for not showing it. CM PUNK FUCKIN BASIS HIS ASS OFF! AND GET FUCK OVER BY PART TIMER LIKE THE ROCK, AND NOW BASITSA! He queit b/c that change the main event plans. before bastisa sign the plan was for CM PUNK WIN THE RUMBLE AND MAIN EVENT WM30! BUT HHH AND VINCE FUCK OVER AGAIN! SO CM PUNK TOLD THEN FUCK YOU! AND I CAN'T BLAME HIM!
He held the title for over a year and got taker at mania. Any fan knows taker vs anyone has been the main event for years. I just don't like quitters

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
He held the title for over a year and got taker at mania. Any fan knows taker vs anyone has been the main event for years. I just don't like quitters

UH HE DID NOT MAIN EVENT THAT MANY PPV DURING HIS TITLE RUN SO NO! AND TAKER VS. PUNK WAS GREAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MATCH OF THE YEAR WWE FAKE THE VOTE AGAIN! AND NO HHH SHOW NO FUCK RESPECT!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
UH HE DID NOT MAIN EVENT THAT MANY PPV DURING HIS TITLE RUN SO NO! AND TAKER VS. PUNK WAS GREAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MATCH OF THE YEAR WWE FAKE THE VOTE AGAIN! AND NO HHH SHOW NO FUCK RESPECT!
Didn't the fans vote for match of the year? I don't think HHH had anything to do with that. He was the guy for over a year, and he has been hurt and wrestling like trash imo. I think he is good don't get me wrong, but he has been far from the best in the world for a year.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Didn't the fans vote for match of the year? I don't think HHH had anything to do with that. He was the guy for over a year, and he has been hurt and wrestling like trash imo. I think he is good don't get me wrong, but he has been far from the best in the world for a year.
You think WWE polls are legit?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Didn't the fans vote for match of the year? I don't think HHH had anything to do with that. He was the guy for over a year, and he has been hurt and wrestling like trash imo. I think he is good don't get me wrong, but he has been far from the best in the world for over a year.

that rit the voting! cena had a main event match on raw that night and it just so have been right before the award was getting out that cena match of the year!? cena was coming out anyway so it make sense for then to fake the votes so cena win it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Even if they aren't, I don't think Triple H is the guy to blame.
Who would you blame then? This isn't a shot at you but I get confused according to the IWC when he goes over he has all the power in the world but now he can't even rig a poll? Punk has been shit on by D Bry for quality this year (anyone who doubts that DB > Punk since 2012 is a fucktard IMO) but I don't doubt if Hunter wanted to he couldn't alter a vote.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
that rit the voting! cena had a main event match on raw that night and it just so have been right before the award was getting out that cena match of the year!? cena was coming out anyway so it make sense for then to fake the votes so cena win it.
So, management decided to give another indy wrestler superstar of the year, but completely disregard punk? If you're right, then CM Punk has a legitimate grip. Just doesn't make sense to me, but I could be wrong.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Who would you blame then? This isn't a shot at you but I get confused according to the IWC when he goes over he has all the power in the world but now he can't even rig a poll? Punk has been shit on by D Bry for quality this year (anyone who doubts that DB > Punk since 2012 is a fucktard IMO) but I don't doubt if Hunter wanted to he couldn't alter a vote.
I don't know, I just don't want to blame everything on one guy. If it is rigged, DB got Superstar of the year, and punk was disregarded for MOTY, then I would have a gripe if I was punk. I think his match at S.S. was better than that though anyways. I get what you're saying though.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I don't know, I just don't want to blame everything on one guy. If it is rigged, DB got Superstar of the year, and punk was disregarded for MOTY, then I would have a gripe if I was punk. I think his match at S.S. was better than that though anyways. I get what you're saying though.

the match against Brock at S.Slam was not even notiaee and that were alot backstage that piss off about that too.