• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breaking Bad Official Discussion

BDC

Wow. Hard to imagine, but if the treatment keeps getting harder and harder on him, Walt seems to need somebody to take it out on. And now that Skylar's not TAKIN' IT....

Dademo

Vince Gilligan has said that he originally had
Mike dying
take place in episode 8, but he said more crazy shit goes down in episode 8, so he moved it to episode 7. Damn.

Wow. Hard to imagine, but if the treatment keeps getting harder and harder on him, Walt seems to need somebody to take it out on. And now that Skylar's not TAKIN' IT....

I don't want to spoil it for you but it won't be because of the treatment. Keep watching!

Vince Gilligan has said that he originally had
Mike dying
take place in episode 8, but he said more crazy shit goes down in episode 8, so he moved it to episode 7. Damn.

Ah man! I want to watch the next episode NOW. I wonder what will happen though.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I certainly didn't want to see Mike to die. It was a good episode in the scheme of things but I really enjoyed the interactions between Walt, Jesse and Mike. It sucks that it happened. Also Jesse taking off from cooking sucked just as hard. Hopefully without the usual interactions and tension that builds with Walt and Jesse doesn't just disappear.

BDC

This show just gets better and better and Walt just keeps creeping close to closer to HEISENBERG with every episode!

First, he misses the birth of his daughter to make a big drug deal and THEN lets Jesse's girl die! Yeah, he shed a tear for his lost humanity, but there's not stopping his transformation into something that's breaking bad!

Heisenberg

Pretty good ending. Just not what I expected, even though I should have. I was expecting something more major. I dunno what though! But I think it's the best way for them to go and it had to happen sooner or later. It was inevitable. It's especially a good way to kick off Part II. Things are gonna be interesting. Very intriguing ending.

Do you think at the start of Season 5 with that cut scene at a diner where Walt turned 52 and was a "long way from home" or something with a different look was Walt going on the run after Hank gets onto him?

Last edited:

BDC

Finished Season Two today and will start Season Three tonight! Lovin' every minute of it!

Pretty good ending. Just not what I expected, even though I should have. I was expecting something more major. I dunno what though! But I think it's the best way for them to go and it had to happen sooner or later. It was inevitable. It's especially a good way to kick off Part II. Things are gonna be interesting. Very intriguing ending.

I think that's exactly what will happen! :D

BDC

Man, haven't even gotten this far, but saw this quote and believe it's my best by far of the show.
(I also love his answer as to why he was doing it in ep. one..."I AM...AWAKE!")

[video=youtube;wMEq1mGpP5A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMEq1mGpP5A[/video]

Dademo

No.
Hank can't turn in Walt. Hank would get fired. His brother in law is "Heisenberg", the most wanted drug lord by the DEA in the American Southwest, and is paying for his rehab? No way. Hanks gonna confront Walt but he won't turn him in or arrest him.