Breaking Bad Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MrMister

Reaction score
The cat's kinda out of the bag after two days right?

MrMister

Reaction score
You're a cat.

You know what else sucks? Pretty sure the feds seized his granddaughter's 18th birthday money. Walt ruins everything.

Reaction score
Thanks. :)

I didn't think about that. ANOTHER REASON TO HATE WALT! :Smash:

Am I the only one that understand why Skyler is being cold towards Walt?

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
"say... my... name..."

"Heisenberg"

"You're goddamn right!"

BDC

Reaction score
Only on Season Two Episode eight! So not reading the spoilers! But it is a great story. The characters are so full blown, three dimensional; it just blows my mind how human Jesse is.
And Walt? A freakin' lunatic in a calm school teacher suit! lol! Gotta love it!

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Heisenberg is the shit. His transformation is easily the only part of the show now and everything matters none. Jesse amd Skylar come off looking like a pussy, Walt Jr. Is nowhere to be found. Mike is dead. Hank is easily outfooled and outsmarted at eery turn. This is the Heisenberg show and thats te long and short of it. I'm going into next Sunday expecting him to shine through and begin building his empire.

MrMister

Reaction score
lol what show are you watching? This is about Walt's fall, not his ascent.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
There are 9 episodes left in this season. This is not the height of Heisenberg's empire, it's just the beginning. In a short time, he is going to be at the very top and experience the inevitable fall. Heisenberg has turned into Scarface and I'm loving it.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Anyone has any suggestions what Walt's next big plan is? I remember reading a comment saying Walt should fuck up Elliot's company (that should be his). I think it's called Grey Matter or something. I'd love to see Walt go in the building and just destroy it.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
No doubt about it this weeks episode is going to end with something major to keep every one talking and interested for next year. Something major always happens at the end of seasons.

Maybe Walt Jr dies..

Reaction score
Heisenberg is the shit. His transformation is easily the only part of the show now and everything matters none. Jesse amd Skylar come off looking like a pussy, Walt Jr. Is nowhere to be found. Mike is dead. Hank is easily outfooled and outsmarted at eery turn. This is the Heisenberg show and thats te long and short of it. I'm going into next Sunday expecting him to shine through and begin building his empire.

He can't stay on top without the assistance of others. Slowly but surely, everyone will leave him.

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, Walt has an impeccable way of pushing others away, family and business associates alike. So far (only season two here) he berates Jesse at every turn, like the disappointed father he never had...oh, wait, he already has ONE! lol! I could see it going either way (fall or ascension), but I'm young in the series.