• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breakfast?

Duke Nukem

The best thing for breakfast is to wake up and fuck and then have a complete meal. I prefer 2-3 eggs, bacon, hash browns, and wheat toast.

Slim

I like bacon, sausage, cheese grits, toast, scrambled eggs, and some orange juice. I just always neglect the eggs cause I don't feel like making the eggs but I fix everything else.

Andrew

I usually have two or three bowls of nutri grain

Love that. But if I had to choose for a lifetime I'd go froot loops

Troy

I am always running late in the morning so I normally just have a glass of either Apple Juice or Orange & Mango Juice and that is it. Not really a fan of breakfast but if I had time I would probably have toast with jam.

Heisenberg

I'm not usually awake during the morning and cba making breakfast if I am, but when I do, I probably have Nutri-Grain or Coco Pops. Sometimes a Ham and Cheese sandwich.

Guano

I honestly can't remember the last time I had breakfast? because I've never been keen on the idea.

99.9% of the time I skip breakfast and go right to lunch, because I don't wake up early enough for it to be considered Breakfast.

Tooey

Breakfast from Thomas's in Merrick, New York has become my favorite joint for breakfast. I forgot what exactly I got but it was fucking fantastic.

Thanks Diablo haha.

Defiant

Over the past one or two years I've just stopped eating breakfast, I can't seem to keep anything down and my appetite in the morning is pretty much dead. Then I'll get hungry in the afternoon.

I tend to wake up, have a coffee/cigarette, shower, then computer or whatever I was supposed to do that day.