Brayden Lee Jaxson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
chriscandido
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
pKsL6H0.jpg
[CHARACTER INFORMATION]
Ring Name:
Brayden Lee Jaxson
Nickname(s):
- "The Fortunate One"
- BLJ
Billed From: Richmond, VA, USA
Debut: None
Alignment: Babyface
Wrestling Style(s):
- High Flyer
- Technical
- Brawler
Twitter Username: @fortunateone295

[TALENT INFORMATION]
Birth Name:
Stephen Rodgers
Date of Birth: July 4th, 1989
Place of Birth: Richmond, VA, USA
Currently Residing: Richmond, VA, USA

[PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION]
Gimmick:
Brayden Lee Jaxson is a down home Southern Boy who is a very carefree, optimistic, and fun-loving character.

Taunt(s):
- http://i.imgur.com/3aQg2Vd.jpg
- http://i.imgur.com/uoOaAe3.jpg
- http://i.imgur.com/M2TA1iC.png

Catchphrase(s): None Yet

[APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION]
Name of Your Picture Base:
Adam Cole
Image of Your Picture Base*: http://i.imgur.com/V0DyjW9.jpg

Upper Body:

- White Elbow Pads
- White Wrist Tape

Lower Body:

- White Trunks
- Confederate Flag Knee Pads
- White Boots

Entrance Attire:

- Confederate Flag Cape
- White Oakley Cycling Sunglasses

[ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION]
Entrance Theme:
"Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

Entrance:
The lights cut off as the bass line from “Fortunate Son” by Creedence Clearwater Revival begins to play through the arena speakers. Red, White, and Blue lights begin to pulse to the beat as “The Fortunate One” Brayden Lee Jaxson comes onto the stage spreading his arms wide soaking in the cheers from the crowd. Jaxson smiles wide and begins to walk towards the ringing, slapping as many fans hands as he can, and stopping at one point to pass his glasses off to a young fan in the audience. BLJ then jumps onto the ring apron and run towards the furthest turnbuckle, climbing to the top and spreading his arms wide singing the lyrics to Fortunate Son. Jaxson jumps over the rope and begins to take off his cape and begins to stretch awaiting his opponent.

[WRESTLING INFORMATION]
Basic Maneuvers:

- Scoop Brainbuster
- Fireman’s carry neckbreaker
- German suplex
- Vertical suplex, sometimes lifted and dropped into a neckbreaker onto the knee
- Wheelbarrow lifted and dropped into a double knee backbreaker
- Reverse DDT
- Brainbuster
- Pendulum lariat
- Triple rolling double underhook suplexes
- Bulldog
- Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker

Signature Strikes:

- Penalty Kick
- Superkick, sometimes to a kneeling of seated opponent
- Running single leg drop
- Enzuigiri
- Shining Wizard
- Multiple forearm smashes
- Discus Elbow smash
- Backhand chop

Signature Submissions:

- “Torture Crab” (Boston Crab while kneeling on the opponent’s back or neck)
- Figure Four Leglock
- Anaconda Vise
- Texas Cloverleaf
- Guillotine choke
- Triangle Choke

Ground Grapples:

- Surfboard, sometimes while applying a dragon sleeper
- Bow & Arrow
- Crucifix position followed by multiple elbow strikes to the side of the opponent’s head
- Small package

Dive Attacks:

- Diving High Knee
- Diving double foot stomp, sometimes from a tree of woe position
- Diving crossbody
- Diving pointed elbow drop from the second/top rope, often preceded by a pendulum backbreaker (Homage to Bret Hart)

Trademark Moves:

- “Lights Out” (Snap single underhook front facelock drop)
- “Southern Discomfort” (Small Package Driver)
- “This One's For You” (Bridging X-Plex)

Finishing Moves:

PRIMARY: “River City Plunge” (Diving Double Underhook Facebuster, sometimes from Second Rope)
SECONDARY: “295 Driver” (Double Underhook Piledriver)
SUBMISSION: “Hard Times” (Bridging double chickenwing)

[PROFILE DESCRIPTION]
Character Biography:
WIP

Previous Experience (If any):
-

Title History (If any): -

Injury History (If any): -

Sample Promo:
The scene opens in an empty arena. Lights are dim, quiet, not a soul in sight. “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” by Weezer hits the arena house speakers, “A Double” Austin Aries wearing a Big Black Sunglasses, a Black Blazer, a White Collar Shirt, Dark Wash Blue Jeans, and nice black Italian leather dress shoes walks out from behind the curtain and walks to the ramp. Austin unbuttons his blazer and takes a deep breath; he begins to pose at the top of the ramp; arms spread wide, head held high, Austin lets out a deep sigh. Austin signals a cut for the music, still facing towards the ring the camera zooms in to Austin.

Austin Aries: “Finally, 'A Double' Austin Aries has found a new home. He has found his home in this beautiful arena. He has found his home in TVW. Since my departure from TNA in 2007, 'A Double' has been in the independent scene, duking it out with some of the best wrestlers in the world. I have been trying to figure out why it was that I was released.”

Austin turns to the camera.

Austin Aries: “Follow me, cameraman”

The cameraman gets in front of Austin.

Austin Aries: “Back up, let me get my strut on.”

The cameraman begins to slowly walk backwards. Austin Aries slowly struts for the camera. Austin smiles and slides off his sunglasses and puts them in his blazer pocket. He stops strutting and pauses on the ramp.

Austin Aries: “While I was away, I did some searching of my own and realized, it wasn't my fault, it wasn't my fault for being released; it was TNA's! It was TNA's fault for not realizing my talent. They didn't understand the type of wrestler I can be. They never challenged me as much as I would have like to been. Now I feel that it is my time to prove the type of wrestler I am to this large globe.”

Austin Aries begins to walk down the ramp. He clasps his hands together and begins to rub them.

Austin Aries: “I have come here to TVW to do one thing. That one thing is join the WWE to help take TNA out. To help finally end the company that threw me to the side that fateful day. To help bury the TNA Roster and the TNA Brand. I never want to see, hear, smell, or even touch anything or anyone that is apart of TNA. TNA disgusts me!”

Austin Aries walks to the bottom of the ramp. Austin looks up and points to the ring.

Austin Aries: “There she is.”

The cameraman turns to show an well lit empty ring.

Austin Aries: “The only thing I have ever loved. The main place where 'A Double' proves that he is one of the greatest wrestlers in the world. Hell, its where I prove that I am 'The Greatest Man That Ever Lived'. I get in that ring and I turn from the man you see now into 'A Double! The Greatest Man That Ever Lived!' Hopefully this is where I will be able to prove to the world that I don't need anyone or any promotion to help me. I got to this point on my own.”

Austin Aries begins to walk towards the steel steps. Austin takes a deep breath and slowly walks up the steps. Austin grabs the robes and walks toward the center of the ring. He raises his leg over the middle rope and climbs in. The cameraman walks up the steel steps and up to the apron. Austin is turned away from the camera staring at the WWE logo above the ring.

Austin Aries: “I have dreamed all my life of being in the WWE, and now I have the chance that only men dream of. The chance to get back and end the company that threw me away, the company that turned their back on me; and also live my dream of becoming a superstar. I am here to take what is mine and I am here to destroy anyone that gets in my way.”

Austin Aries turns back toward the camera.

Austin Aries: “I know that all of you will see what I can do. I can show my superb technical ability, my quick agility and the cardiovascular conditioning of an Iron-Man Triathlon Competitor. I am the in the best shape than any other wrestler on the roster. I could out work any of those fools in the back. I am The Most Valuable Vascular Vegetarian in this league. I would like for any of you out there to prove me wrong. I would like nothing more than to see someone from the WWE or TNA Roster come down here and try to prove I, Austin Aries wrong. Because until then. I am."

Austin Aries takes out his sunglasses from his Blazer pocket. Opens his sunglasses and puts them in front of the light and wipes the smudges off and places them on his face. Austin slides them up to cover his eyes.

Austin Aries: “I am, 'The Greatest Man That Ever Lived!' ”

Austin Aries spreads his arms wide and raises his head high. The bright light behind shines on the lens and makes Austin have a white 'Angelic' glow. Austin walks towards the ropes and stands on the apron. Austin signals for the music as he starts to walk down the stairs. He signals for the cameraman to move in front of him. He begins to sing these lyrics along with the song as he walks up the ramp.

“I'm the best that you've ever had
I'm the tops, I'm the king
All the girls get up when I sing
I'm the meanest in the place
Step up, I'll mess with your face
I don't care where you are
Look up and follow this star”

Austin Aries points to himself at the top of the ramp and poses in front of the camera again. Austin then struts behind the curtain as the scene fades to black.

[MANAGER INFORMATION]
Manager:
No
Manager Name: -
Manager Base: -
Manager Gimmick: -
Manager Alignment: -

[HANDLER INFORMATION]
Name:
Dan
Experience: A little bit.
Preferred Method of Contact: PM

Have you read and do you understand the WrestlingSmarks Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Verified. You have been added to the Octane Wrestling roster.

I will get you a segment for the next card. Welcome to the World Wrestling Syndicate!