Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if people were more surprised about this match more than Orton and Cena. It's like Orton Cena match 10 or something. Bray vs Bryan one on one is great. I'm kind of hoping this will end after the Rumble so they can move on

Reactions: @bigwwecritic

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
hopefully Bray goes over. if not the Wyatt fam really comes out of this looking pathetic

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
hopefully Bray goes over. if not the Wyatt fam really comes out of this looking pathetic

This. No reason that Bray can't win this one, Bryan can get his heat back by winning the Rumble. :jeritroll:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This. No reason that Bray can't win this one, Bryan can get his heat back by winning the Rumble. :jeritroll:
Its not like it would hurt my feelings, I just don't think it would happen and gave me reasons for why I don't think it should happen.

As for this match, plenty of ways for DB to lose without looking weak. For Bray... not so much.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Its not like it would hurt my feelings, I just don't think it would happen and gave me reasons for why I don't think it should happen.

As for this match, plenty of ways for DB to lose without looking weak. For Bray... not so much.

haha the one time I try to mess with it you don't bite. You're good.

You're 100% correct, Bray should be protected in this one. They've gotta make him look strong. Not just that but you know what else you say. Bryan's the most over when he looks weak, why not have Bray win this match CLEAN, have a postmatch attack, piss everybody off and make the fans chant "Daniel Bryan" all over Cena vs Orton before Bryan makes a surprise Rumble entrance later and wins it? Everybody wins except for smarky assholes.

And to advocate for your side of the story, they can tell a good story with him being IN the rumble even if he doesn't win it and they can wipe the "sting" of his loss to Bray with good storytelling.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bray should win this one and Bryan should win the rematch at EC.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I think it's a shame Bray isn't gonna be in the Rumble match. That means we won't get a spot where all three members of The Shield and the Wyatt Family square off in the middle of the ring. That was an epic Rumble moment just waiting to happen (hopefully we still get a clash between the two at Mania, but I'm not optimistic.)