• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Top WWE Star Unhappy With Superstar Shake-Up

"Being a Raw superstar is not the only reason for the frustration, however. The Wyatt Family leader is upset that the WWE has been consistently telling him one thing only for the opposite to happen. For instance, WWE kept changing their minds about him walking out of WrestleMania with the WWE Title.

The report states that Bray's frustration has led to him becoming vocally upset backstage."

Can you blame bray Wyatt? I know I just posted about this with the house of horrors match thread, but it's unfucking real... did he do something wrong and like piss off orton? Last I heard they were doing just fine and Orton wanted to push him. It's like WWE did a 180 since mania. He goes from beating 2 of the biggest stars, Cena and AJ, to jobbing to Orton and getting drafted to Raw for no reason and giving away his main event match results at payback. It's all bs and unfair to Bray.

I have said for years that bray is overall one of the greatest talents in the past decade, and every time he seems to climb the totem poll, he gets shot down. And seemingly for no reason. Thoughts? I'm so pissed!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This is likely why people like ADR and CM Punk voiced their distaste with the company.

If I was him I would just be done with them. I am sure he is locked in a contract but they build him up just to wipe the floor with him again. Makes no logical sense.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I'd be mad too with how WrestleMania transpired. Moving him to RAW made no sense, he still had so much left to do on SDlive but I guess better him than Styles.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He should have retired Taker and became the new face of fear.
I didn't mind Brock beating taker too much but I said around the time of mania 30 that it should be bray and not Brock.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Phenom

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
They should totally turn all of this disappointment into a face turn for the guy. It can be booked itself with all of the tragedies he has had to go through, being alone on RAW, losing his title just in the blink of an eye, and losing the prestige he had worked so hard to built up. I can see it right now: The Tragedy and Redemption story of Bray Wyatt.

Put him up against Braun per-say, and it could work. It's also a great way to get that heel heat back on Strowman because, face it, if he's going to be feuding with Reigns for the next few months and is supposed to be a heel, it isn't going to work out at all. Make the story be whereas Bray goes to Strowman for help and safety after a..match?, and then have Strowman completely destroy him, making remarks how he doesn't need Bray and that he's stronger than he could ever be. Put Wyatt out for a few weeks with some promos about the Tragedy he's went through and the Redemption he will have, and bam. You gotta make him humane though, and slowly build up to his turn with signs of his change in attitude and personality...but not to the point where his gimmick is completely watered down for what it is. This can work, and I personally really want to see a face Bray. And yes, I came up with all of this lol

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm sure he is.

He's too talented to be booked as poorly as he has been. They keep setting him up just to knock him back down, it has been quite disappointing as a fan of his. He's one of the only people I'm interested in on the roster and it's really draining motivation wise to watch when someone is so talented and they just keep screwing up.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lol

Again, hope he goes the Cody path and gets out of there, rehabilitating his image that WWE ruined. Only chance to get something out of his career, shame there's no way he'll ever become as big as he could have been.

Reactions: Smg

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
His win-loss record isn't that great, so this rumor isn't that hard to believe, I guess.

I mean, it's hard to care about Wyatt given his booking over the years, but the one thing that was great, though, was when he won at EC and then pinned Cena clean on SD right after that and he really felt like a big deal again. We all thought his WWE title run was off to a great start and then... He lost to Orton at WM, not that I really expected him to win, but still.

So, do I expect him to win at Payback and take the title to RAW? No, not really. But, we'll see.

On the upside, the crowd still cares about him. He's just like Ambrose, he's always gonna get a reaction regardless of his win-loss record.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I sense I'll be going against the consensus here but I'm not sure Bray has the ability to be on the top of the card yet (he's still very young i believe so it could click in time) his work rate in the ring isn't great especially when he's given a feature match such as against Orton and Taker at previous Manias, his promos are very good when given decent material however.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
To be fair, he was injured the day of when he fought taker
A sprained ankle (according to this report - Report: Wyatt injured warming up for Undertaker ) whilst a pain isn't something which should limit him a great deal on the biggest show of them, it's unfortunate especially happening just before the match sure but guys have worked better matches with much worse.

Can someone name me a good - great Bray (1 vs 1 ideally) match apart from vs Bryan at the Rumble years back?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Can't say I blame Bray...he always seems to draw the short straw
as far the booking goes.

Orton winning at Wrestlemania was a last minute change...
Bray going to RAW was a last minute change...

He gets told one thing...then the opposite ends up happening...
It could drive a man insane...

There is one interesting booking idea for Bray I would love to
see...and that would be Bray "bringing" SAni†Y to the main
roster and acting as friend/mentor for Eric Young.

Kind of like the Wyatt Family 2.0...

Ehh...But I doubt it will happen that way...Bray will be defeated
at Payback, end up on RAW, be defeated by Balor and then
be fed to Strowman...

We all know its coming...

Last edited:
Reactions: edge4ever