WrestleMania Bray Wyatt on not Main eventing Wrestlemania.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
The Match Scheduled To Go Last At WrestleMania 33, Bray Wyatt Reveals Who He Wants To Join His Group – PWMania

Published On 03/22/2017 | By PWMania.com Staff | News

according to an article on SI.com, the match that is currently scheduled to go on last at Wrestlemania 33 is Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title.

In an interview with the site, Bray Wyatt was asked about his match with Randy Orton for the WWE Title not being the main event and Wyatt responded with the following:

"If I were Goldberg or Brock Lesnar, I wouldn’t want to have to go on after me and Randy,” said Wyatt. “From their standpoint, I wouldn’t want to be them and have to go on after us."

Wyatt also revealed that he wants his brother Bo Dallas to join the Wyatt Family and commented on his brother’s skills:

"Bo Dallas is, quite possibly, the most talented wrestler on either roster,” said Wyatt. “He is the most underrated superstar of all time, in my opinion. He has so much to give. At some point, I would love to form an alliance with him because I know who and what he really is. Whether people want to look at him like that, well, then I’ll show you. It’s very, very possible."

Not really news it's the only way the show could end logically, nothing could hope to follow names like Lesnar/Goldberg, even if the match is extremely short or even just bad. Hopefully Wyatt and Orton steal the show.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not really news considering the talent and card. Who thought the Smackdown belt would main over the RAW belt to begin with?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Isn't that cute? WWE putting an old man vs a part-time retired MMA fighter as the main event...

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Not surprising at all. RAW guys will get to main event WM over SD guys 9 times out of 10. It sucks in this case.

Lesnar vs Goldberg should go on first, tbh. Get the shittiest match on the card out of the way first and everyone's happy.

Vince is most likely not a fan of that idea, but I am, so... :bodallas:

Remember when Styles/Ambrose/Cena opened the show at No Mecy and JBL sold it like "WE'RE KICKIN' IT OFF WITH A MAIN EVENT, MOHROW!"? :jbl: Well, they should do the same thing here. All of us who don't care about Lesnar vs Goldberg certainly wouldn't mind it.

Also, hopefully Wyatt vs Orton is better than their No Mercy match.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Not surprising at all. RAW guys will get to main event WM over SD guys 9 times out of 10. It sucks in this case.

Lesnar vs Goldberg should go on first, tbh. Get the shittiest match on the card out of the way first and everyone's happy.

Vince is most likely not a fan of that idea, but I am, so... :bodallas:

Remember when Styles/Ambrose/Cena opened the show at No Mecy and JBL sold it like "WE'RE KICKIN' IT OFF WITH A MAIN EVENT, MOHROW!"? :jbl: Well, they should do the same thing here. All of us who don't care about Lesnar vs Goldberg certainly wouldn't mind it.

Also, hopefully Wyatt vs Orton is better than their No Mercy match.

They only did that because of the debates. Nothing is competing with Wrestlemania and even if something was, no way in hell Lesnar/Goldberg would go on first. If anything it be Wyatt/Orton going on first in those circumstances.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
They only did that because of the debates. Nothing is competing with Wrestlemania and even if something was, no way in hell Lesnar/Goldberg would go on first. If anything it be Wyatt/Orton going on first in those circumstances.

I know, I know. I just don't care about that match whatsoever, let alone as the freakin' ME.

Orton and Wyatt deserve the ME spot more. Hell, Reigns vs Taker would be a better ME than Lesnar vs Goldberg, but here we are.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Not suprised by this. Looks like we're gonna get the shortest main event of all time at a Wrestlemania

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You know I'd take a short bad main event over a long bad main event like last year.

I dunno I keep hoping we'll be somewhat surprised by the Lesnar/Goldberg main event. We probably won't, but hey, I occasionally can be optimistic.