• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bray Wyatt has passed away

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
This is gut wrenching news. Such a great mind for everything now gone. Ruins my last day of vacation. RIP Bray.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
This really hit me hard since I did watched him live in person several times when he was on NXT 2012 to 2013. My condolences goes out to his family, friends, Alexa who was heavily involved in his year 2020-2021. This really sucks big time. RIP Bray Wyatt. :mjcry

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Very shocking and sudden news. Rest in Peace, Windham/Bray.

The guy was the same age as me. If this isn't a reminder that tomorrow is never guaranteed then I don't know what is.

I knew that he had been battling a life threatening illness since February from what SRS of Fightful had been reporting all year but apparently there was some positive vibes that he would be okay. So this is still shocking and of course crushing. Thoughts are with Jojo, the kids and the rest of the family.

Half of the Wyatt Family has passed on. Hope that Rowan is doing okay right now.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
He was the color red in a world of black and white.
My heart fucking hurts but I'm glad to have had the opportunity to be a diehard fan for him.
I will never forget Windham Rotunda/Bray Wyatt.

White Rabbit.png

Follow the buzzards, fireflies.

Last edited: