1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Greatest Royal Rumble Bray Wyatt & “Woken” Matt Hardy vs. Sheamus & Cesaro

Discussion in 'WWE PPV's' started by Smarkslayer, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    Bray Wyatt & “Woken” Matt Hardy vs. Sheamus & Cesaro

2. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Would’ve preferred they kept the title on the kid over Bray

3. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Hardy and Bray seem a random duo. Should be a pretty good match though.

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Rather the bar keep giving us quality over the two goofy fucks who giggle like Beavis and Butthead with brain damage.

Cwalker likes this.
  5. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

So if The Bar wins this do they bring the RAW Tag Team Championships to Smackdown :hm:

Smarkslayer likes this.
  6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Theoretically, but we know they're not going to... :beckylol

In the event they did and the other belts switched, wouldn't they just swap the physical belts anyway?

7. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

WWE's title history is so convoluted at this point I wouldn't put anything past them

Keith and Smarkslayer like this.
  8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

WWE does like to move around their belts a lot. Take the current Raw Tag Team Championships for instance, they debuted as the SmackDown Tag Team Championships (then called WWE Tag Team since Raw had the World Tags) and now they've been rechristening Raw. I could easily see the title history moving over to SmackDown where they once resided, but the red and blue straps I'd have to assume are permanently glued to Raw and SmackDown because of the color coding. So the title history would move, but not the strap. They'd just swap the Raw Tag Title history and attach it to the blue tag straps. :MJ: