Bray is re born

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Bray should win MITB and be the new champion thats the only way to save him

I don't think he needs saving, I actually think Bray is progressing just fine as a WWE superstar.

However, I would be in favour of Bray winning his first world title at MITB. I think right now Bray has as good of a chance as any man of winning the belts.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cena will loosen it up, Bray will get him down and Sister Abigail him, then as Bray recovers BOOM a Brogue kick right to the face, Sheamus does his little fella chest pound taunt and as he turns around a SPEAR BY ROMAN REIGNS..meanwhile ADR and Cesaro are circle jerking off to the side.. R^2 climbs the ladder and pulls it down for the victory.

Reaction score
i know sheamus will do a super brogue kick he'll run up the ladder and brogue kick stupid bray wyatt and bray will die and sheamus will be champion FELLLAAAAAAAAAAA

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Posted this on the Raw LD thread (I think that's where it was anyway), but I'm now calling Bray as Champion at MITB.

And I continue to reserve the right to change my prediction if the lineup of the WWEWHC Ladder Match changes.

wk