• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brandon Stroud's Best & Worst of WWE

Montana

Wednesday Night Backlash 4-25-07

Here's what i got so far i will be back to help finish up.

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money honey we got your disease

CHORUS:
In the jungle, Welcome to the jungle
watch it bring you to your knees, knees
I wanna watch you bleed

James Kash turning on Monday Night Mayhem and helping Hardcore Impact pick up the win at Collision Course and than James Kash, Montana, and Slash turning on Hardcore Impact and the forming of The Mobb

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl that's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
In the jungle welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
OOh, I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day
Ya learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

CHORUS

And when you're high you never ever wanna come down
so sown, so down, so down....YEAH

The Riot beating down on Mike Miller with the triple team move last week.

You know where you are?
you're in the jungle baby...you're gonna DIEEE
fell my, my, my serpentine
watch it bring you to you
its gonna bring you down....HA!!

Than a video plays of everything that happened at Over The Edge from Chris Kendo winning The Rumble to Montana destroying Devastating Dominick in the three stages of hell match up to the arrest of MJ, Knicky, and Kassidy
Pyros emit from the stage and the lights light up the arena as the cameras pan across the arena to show all the fans standing on their feet. The fans are all wearing the IWF t-shirts and holding up their signs and screaming loudly.

Josh Hart: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Wednesday Night Backlash.

Kerry Lane: What a show we have for you tonight.

Josh Hart: This night is going to be a classic night in wrestling history.

Kerry Lane: Lets get to the action.

Party Like A Rockstar hits the arena as Sparks shoot off from the stage as Mr. Fabulous walks from behind them and poses on the stage and than makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and five inches weighing in at two hundred and seventeen pounds from Miami, Florida, Junior “Mr. Fabulous†Smith!

Kerry Lane: Ladies and Gentlemen this is going to be Mr. Fabulous first match up of season two.

Josh Hart: I wonder how long its going to take him to injury himself this time.

Switch by Will Smith hits the arena as Switch comes out onto the stage swearing and cursing at the fans. Switch gives a few fans the bird as he makes his way down to the ring. Switch slides in the ring and gets right in the face of Mr. Fabulous, neither man backing down.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet even weighing in at one hundred and seventy two pounds from
Bristol, England, Switchy McSwitch!

Josh Hart: Here comes Switchy McSwitch and you just have to love this guys attitude.

Kerry Lane: What are you talking about he has no respect for anybody it’s a damn shame.

Japanese Anthem hits the arena’s speakers, as The Great Arai races down the ramp way, to the ring. He dives in between the second and bottom ropes, rolls, and lands on his feet, glaring at both his challengers. They smirk at him, as the referee gets some distance between the three.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet even weighing in at two hundred and ninety pounds from Japan, The Great Arai!

Josh Hart: This guy has one nasty mean streak.

Kerry Lane: Lets see how he acts in this matchup

Triple Threat Match
The Great Arai V Switchy McSwitch V Junior “Mr. Fabulous†Smith

Bell Rings:All three men stare each other down as the bell rings, and the match is underway. Arai attacks first, throwing himself at Fabulous, and connecting with a dropkick, sending his opponent between the ropes and to the outside. Arai doesn’t maintain control however, as Switch grabs him, and hits a scoop slam, centre of the ring. Switch quickly continues his offence by stomping away at the arms and torso of Arai, trying to keep him grounded. Switch reaches down to grab Arai, but is caught off guard as Arai’s boot catches him in the jaw, and snaps his head back. Switch stumbles onto the ropes, as Arai nips up to his feet and races at his unsteady challenger. Switch spots Arai’s attack, and picks him up mid-stride for a spinebuster, however Arai manages to shift his weight, and hits an impressive, and big time DDT on his challenger. Arai quickly gets back to his feet, and turns to face Switch, when he is suddenly taken off his feet by a violent clothes line from Fabulous. The impact literally flips Arai over, as he lands on his stomach painfully. Fabulous desperately covers Arai one …tw- but no, he gets his shoulder up.

Kerry Lane: Quick paced match already! I wonder how long it will last?

Josh Hart: I don’t know Kerry, but this is some great wrestling action right here!

Fabulous lifts Arai to his feet and tosses him into the corner. He unloads with two right hands, before whipping him across the ring. Switch has now made it to his feet, and awaits an opponent. He catches Arai from Fabulous and hits his own running clothesline. Switch manages to keep his momentum after the attack, and clothes lines Fabulous into the turnbuckle. Fabulous stumbles from the corner and into the centre of the ring. Switch watches him, smirking a little, and approaches Fabulous from behind, wrapping his arms around his waist. Switch hits a single german suplex on his opponent, and gets back to his feet, happy with himself. Switch makes his way onto the turnbuckle, and climbs to the top. He turns at the top, to be met by a rather fresh Great Arai, who leaps to the top turnbuckle, and grabs his head. Arai hits a top turnbuckle, diving DDT of sorts, and drives Switch face first into the canvas, hard. The crowd roars with excitement, as Arai slowly gets to his feet, and notices Fabulous on the mat still. Arai runs upto the turnbuckle, and hops onto the top, smirking at the crowd for a moment. Arai launches himself high into the air, and down upon Fabulous with an impressive, and near-flawless 450 splash, however Fabulous, with plenty of time to recover, lifts his knees, and drives them into the stomach of Arai as he crashes and burns. Fabulous laughs a little, and covers Arai one…. Two ….. but no, Switch, somehow manages to break the count.

Kerry Lane: Oh man Josh, that was way too close!

Josh Hart: Im surprised Switch couldn’t even break the pin after that nasty DDT he took from The Great Arai!

Fabulous turns and looks at Switch, who has stumbled backwards and onto the second ropes. Switch, not too sure where he is, is approached by Fabulous, who smiles, and pulls him to a fully standing position. Fabulous throws a right hand at Switch and connects, knocking him backwards onto the ropes. Fabulous takes two steps backwards, and this time steps twice into Switch to throw his right hand. Switch however ducks the attack, and dumps Fabulous over the top rope and to the outside. Fabulous lands painfully on his back, as Switch remains on his feet. Switch ignores Fabulous and approaches Arai, who has now made it to one knee, holding his stomach. Arai stumbles hopelessly to Switch, who in a fluid motion, places Arai’s head between his legs, grabs the back of his tights, and connects with a devastating pile driver, centre of the ring. Switch covers a motionless Arai with one arm as Fabulous makes his way into the ring desperately, still sore one … two … three. Fabulous is just a moment too late, as the referee makes the three count.
Winner: Switchy McSwitch

Jessica Lock: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match, via pinfall – Switchy McSwitch.

Josh Hart: What a matchup that was it was great!

Kerry Lane: That it was Josh!

Josh Hart: The fatal four way match is up now and I can’t wait.

Kerry Lane: Lets get to the action.

As Me and My Gang plays the camera pans the croud until it stops on King making his way to the ring through the crowd. He jumps the guard rail and rolls into the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at five feet and nine inches weighing in at two hundred and forty five pounds from Buffalo, New York, Kevin King.

Josh Hart: Why does that idiot continue to make his way to the ring through the crowd, doesn’t he know that the fans will get him nowhere in this business.

Kerry Lane: Leave the man alone if he wants to use the fans for his success than let him.

Jessica Lock hands Kevin King the microphone as she finishes with her entrance.

Kevin King: Where's my gang here tonight?

The crowd goes wild.

Kevin King: Well this match is for all the gang here tonight.

“My Way†By Limp Bizkit hits, and Chris Shelton comes out of backstage slowly. He walks down the ramp, and does a flip into the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet even weighing in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds from Glasgow, Scotland, Chris “The Scottish Superstar†Shelton!

Josh Hart: Here comes that Scottish Superstar Chris Shelton and he looks ready to fight.

Kerry Lane: That he does let’s see what he can do in the ring.

Fly by Sugar Ray hits the arena as Charlie Wayne steps out onto the stage and makes his way down the ring lip sinking his entrance.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and one inch weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds from
San Diego, California, “The California Crippler†Charlie Wayne!

Josh Hart: Now here comes a real superstar!

Kerry Lane: Well I agree with you on that one Charlie Wayne has had one hell of a career here in the IWF.

Animals by Nickleback hits the arena as Jack Spade steps out onto the stage and centers himself on the stage. Spade reaches down and touches the surface of the stage and than throws his right arm into the arm with a closed fist as six rockets shoot down to the stage and when they hit the stage gold pyro’s emit from the stage.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and three inches weighing in at two hundred and sixty eight pounds from
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Jack Spade!

Josh Hart: Here comes Jack Spade this guy is one big steroid freak.

Kerry Lane: Well he definitely is a big guy don’t know if he used steroids, but he’s big.

Josh Hart: Well, I might as well start taking a nap now. Doesn’t seem as if this will be a very interesting match.

Kerry Lane: Josh! How can you say that! These are great wrestlers here, and they deserve our attention!

Josh Hart: See ya in 10 minutes when one of them trips and gets pinned.

Fatal Four Way Match

Kevin King vs. Chris Shelton vs. Charlie Wayne vs. Jack Spade

Bell Rings: The match starts out quick with King going for Wayne, and Spade clotheslining Shelton. King and Wayne lock up in the middle of the ring, and Wayne quickly suplxes King. Wayne starts to walk over to King, but Spade sees him unaware and clotheslines him too. Spade starts to get pumped up, and loses focus, and Shelton quickly takes advantage and dropkicks him from behind. Spade falls to the ground, and Shelton jumps on his back and starts raining punches down on his head. King and Wayne both get up at the same time, and Wayne heads towards Shelton and Spade, while King goes to the top rope. Wayne hits King with a flying crossbody, and goes for the pin. 1…2.- King breaks it. Wayne throws King out of the ring, and then goes to the top rope again.

Kerry Lane: Uh oh! I hope King is ok! That was a nasty fall he took.

Josh Hart:
Oh well, it was his own fault for not being pinned.

Kerry Lane: So you think he should have just let himself be pinned?

Josh Hart: That’s what I’m saying

Spade throws Shelton off of him, and is about to attack him, when Wayne flys out of nowhere and hits a flying dropkick. He hits a powerslam, and then hits a moonsualt. He’s about to go for the pin, when Shelton breaks it up. Wayne gets up, and hits another dropkick on Shelton. And then hits a Sunset Country Driver. He throws Shelton out of the ring, on King who was starting to get up, and then goes back to Spade.

Josh Hart: See! Look what he did. He broke up the pin and he got thrown out too. Don’t they realize Wayne has this match locked up!?

Kerry Lane: they can’t just let him win! Otherwise that’s cheating!

Josh Hart: Its called being smart. And if they were smart they’d let him win.

Wayne puts Spade into a sharpshooter, and Spade looks as if he’s about to tap, when King comes into the ring and breaks it up. Wayne stand up with a look of fury, and attacks King. The two fall to the mat, and start punching each other. King comes out on top, and pulls Wayne to his feet. He hits his finisher, Spinning Jawjacker, and Wayne falls to the mat. King pulls Wayne to his feet, but somehow, Wayne hits King in the groin, and gets enough momentum to hit his finsher, the Sunset County Driver. King falls to the mat, and Wayne goes for the pin. 1…2…3!
Winner: Charlie Wayne

Jessica Lock: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner via pinfall, “The California Crippler†Charlie Wayne!!!

Josh Hart: See! That’s what happens when you mess with Charlie Wayne.

Kerry Lane: OH! And King was so close too!

Josh Hart: Sucks for him.

Kerry Lane: Folks don’t go anywhere we’ll be right back.

**COMMERICAL BREAK**

Josh Hart: Folks were back and we still have a ton of action for you tonight!

Kerry Lane: Well enough of the chit chat lets get back to it than.

Josh Hart: Alright Kerry lets get the show on the road.

Pulse of the Maggot by Slipknot hits the arena as the arena goes dark and red and blue lights start to flash through the arena. A dense fog rolls across the stage and fire emits from the stage as “The Maggot†Michael Taylor steps out onto the stage and slowly makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and six inches weighing in at two hundred and seventy pounds from Des Moines, Iowa “The Maggot†Michael Taylor

Josh Hart: Not this sick freak again.

Kerry Lane: He’s a great performer and I can’t wait to see him in the ring again.

Higher Ground by Red Hot Chili Peppers hits the arena and Charlie Titan steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring halfway down the ramp pyro’s emit from the stage and Titan throws up the Devil’s Horn before sliding into the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and three inches weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds from Hollis, Queens, New York, Charlie Titan

Josh Hart: Here comes Charlie Titan even though I don’t like this guy he can perform in the ring.

Kerry Lane: You don’t like him because he doesn’t have to cheat to win the damn match.

Single’s Match
“The Maggot†Michael Taylor
vs.
Charlie Titan

Bell Rings: Charlie Titan and Michael Taylor circle around the ring before locking up in the middle. Taylor gets a cheap poke to the eyes of Titan and locks on a hammerlock. Titan manages to reverse the hammerlock into a head lock and applies the pressure. Taylor hits the back of Titan wanting him to release the hold and than pushes Titan into the ropes. Titan bounces back and levels Taylor to the mat with a shoulder block. Titan quickly bounces off the ropes and jumps over the body of Taylor. Taylor makes it back to his feet and when Titan bounces back he takes Taylor down to the mat with a rising knee strike. Titan locks on an armbar to weaken up the arm of Taylor. Titan applies the pressure and keeps the hold locked on with the attemps from Taylor to break the hold. Taylor tries to make it to his feet, but Titan rolls through the attempt and keeps the hold held on tight. Taylor unloads with quick right hands and is able to get Titan to release the hold. Taylor quickly makes it back to his feet and drives Titan down to the mat with a drop kick. Taylor rolls to the outside to take the time to let his arm heal from being in the arm bar. Titan notices Taylor on the outside and charges towards him and jumps over the top rope for a vaulting body press, but it midair Taylor catches him with a drop kick ot the midsection sending him down to the outside floor. Taylor quickly guides Titan back to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Taylor makes the cover and the ref gets down for the count, but Titan is able to kick out after two. Taylor is shocked he thought he had the match won.

Josh Hart: That was a slow count by the ref this match should be over.

Kerry Lane: No Charlie Titan was just able to kick out he still has a lot of fight left in him.

Taylor quickly guides Titan back to his feet and sends him into the corner with an irish whip. Taylor charges into the corner and connects with a back elbow strike to send Titan down to the bottom turnbuckle. Taylor stomps on the face of Titan and than charges across the ring bounces off the ropes and levels Titan’s face with a big boot. Taylor pulls Titan to the middle of the ring and attempts another cover. The ref gets down to make the count, but Titan is able to get his shoulder up at two. Titan slowly makes it back to his feet and Taylor charges towards and Titan sidesteps and drives him down to the mat face first with a drop toe hold. Titan is quick on the offense and bounces off the ropes and drives an elbow into the middle of Taylor’s chest. Titan guides Taylor back to his feet and connects with a snap suplex. Titan guides Taylor back to his feet and sends him to the ropes with an irish whip. Taylor bounces back and Titan drives him down to the mat with a powerslam. Titan makes the cover and the ref gets down to make the count, but Taylor isn’t ready to be defeated so quickly. Titan guides Taylor back to his feet and Taylor shoves Titan hard into the ref and Titan catches the ref with a back elbow knocking him out cold. Titan turns to check on the ref and than back at Taylor. Taylor catches Titan with a low blow and than slides to the out side. Taylor looks underneath the ring and pulls out two chairs and slides them into the ring. Taylor grabs a chair and turns around to face Titan only to get the chair dropkicked into his face. Taylor is now down on the mat and Titan grabs the chair and drives it across the face of Taylor for good measure. Titan than tosses the chair to the outside and then grabs the second one and does the same. Titan than waits for Taylor to get back to his feet. Taylor slowly makes it back to his feet just as the ref does. Taylor charges towards Titan and Titan connects with a big spinning back fist. Titan guides Taylor back to his feet and connects with Da Spike and than Titan taunts to the crowd with the Devil Horn’s Sign. Taylor slowly makes it back to his feet and than Titan bounces off the ropes and connects with a shinning wizard right into the jaw. Taylor is out of it and Titan again guides him back to his feet. Titan than kicks Taylor in the midsection and connects with the Icon Unleashed in the middle of the ring. Titan makes the cover and the ref gets down to make the count and slaps him hand across the mat three times and than signals for the bell.
Winner: Charlie Titan

Jessica Lock: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner by pinfall, Charlie Titan!

Kerry Lane: Well folks Charlie Titan picks up another victory here tonight.

Josh Hart: He used a chair to pick up the victory as well.

Kerry Lane: Michael Taylor brought that chair into the ring first plus Titan was just paying him back for that low blow.

Backstage:

Charlie Titan is walking to his locker room with a towel on his head after a big win, he bump into Bruce Page.

Bruce Page: Congratulations Charlie.

Charlie: Oh thanks Bruce.

Bruce: I got a question.

Charlie: Whats that?

Bruce: Are you ready?

Charlie: You bet, Ready for what another match?

Bruce: Ready for Bio Warfare?

Charlie: Hell yeah, are me and Havok getting a shot at the tag belts?

Bruce: Better.

Charlie: Better? What do you mean.

Bruce: I mean, you are the 3rd man to join the warzone match. Good Luck

Josh Hart: Lets get to the next match up shall we.

The Aussie Battler theme song hits as green and gold pyro’s shoot off, The Aussie Battler pushes through the curtains as the crowd scream then raises his hands. Battler walks down the ramp and green and gold pyros continue to shoot off, Battler walks up the Steel Steps then hops into the ring and climbs to the top turnbuckle he then chops his left hand onto his right hand as the crowd cheer.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and six inches weighing in at three hundred pounds even from Country, Australia, Aussie Battler
Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin’ Park hits the arena
Thank you, thank you, thank you, you're far too kind

The entrance ramps explodes with red pyros shooting off to the ceiling. As the smoke clears, Axis steps out with his hands in the shape of an "X".

What the Hell are you waiting for?

He steps carefully onto the ramp and casually walks down as the music pumps up his adrenaline. Whether the fans are booing him or cheering him, he doesn't know. His attention is on the ring, where he will do his business. aXis hops up onto the ring apron in one fluent motion and grabs onto the ropes. He jumps over and lands inside the ring and begins to stretch out his arms.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and one inch weighing it at two hundred and twenty pounds from Miami, Florida, Axis!
Josh Hart: Here comes Axis and he looks ready to fight.
Kerry Lane: I Can’t wait for this match to start! It should be one hell of a fight!
Single’s Match
Aussie Battler vs. Axis

Bell Rings: Match starts off slow, with the 2 circling around the ring at each other. Axis stops walking, and raises his arms in arrogance. The crowd boos, and Aussie takes his chance and clotheslines Axis right in the jaw. Now it’s Aussie’s turn to raise taunt Axis. Aussie then proceeds to stomp Axis to the ground, and then picks him up. He stands Axis upright, then Big Boots him back down again. He chops his hands, and picks Axis up again, but Axis reverses it, and punches Aussie in the stomach. Aussie doubles over, and Axis takes the advantage with a dropkick. Aussie falls back against the ropes, and rebounds back to Axis. Axis Kicks him in the groin stopping his momentum. Axis then sets up for the reverse DDT and hits it. Battler falls to the ground, and Axis combs his hair back and shows off to the crowd.

Kerry Lane: Axis started off slow in the match, but he seems to have regain his momentum.

Josh Hart: Ya, wonder if Aussie can come back?

Axis stomps on Aussie, and then goes to the turnbuckle. He climbs up slowly, taunting the crowd. When he gets to the top, he turn around, only to be attacked by Aussie Battler immediately. Axis falls to the ground, and Aussie elbows him in the stomach. Aussie picks Axis up off the ground, and throws him into the turnbuckle. He picks Axis up, and superplexes him. Aussie, full of energy, chops his left hand down onto his right, and then elbows Axis in the stomach again.
Josh Hart: Aussie is really starting to gain some momentum here!

Karry Lane: This match could be over soon folks.

Aussie picks Axis up, and whips him into the ropes. Aussie then hits the Boomerang, his finisher, on Axis. Axis falls to the ground, and his nose and forehead are bleeding. Aussie goes for the pin. 1…2.- Kick out! Aussie stands up and looks around the arena. He can’t believe that Axis has kicked out of the Boomerang. Aussie wildly looks around the ring, and then starts to stomp Axis again. Aussie picks up Axis again, and then bounces off the ropes. He hits the Running Boomerang on Axis, and is sure that Axis is down for good this time. Aussie goes for the pin again. 1…2…3!

Josh Hart: Your winner Aus-!

Kerry Lane: Wait! Axis’ foot was on the bottom rope! Aussie didn’t win! The match is still going!

Aussie looks at the ref, and then at Axis. He is now truly bewildered that Axis has managed to get out of his 2 biggest finishers. He starts talking to the ref, but the ref says the match will go on. Aussie turns around, and dives on Axis. The two start fighting each other right on the side of the ring. The ref pulls Aussie off of Axis, and Axis rolls out of the ring. Aussie and Axis stare at each other, and Axis finally rolls back into the ring. Aussie immediately starts to stomp away at Axis, but Axis somehow manages to get back to his feet. Axis dropkicks Aussie, and they both fall to the ground. Axis gets up slowly, and goes to the top rope. He waits for Aussie to get back up, and then hits a missile dropkick on him. Axis gets up slowly again, but a little quicker. He taunts the crowd, and then motions for Aussie to get up. He goes to Aussie, and sets him up for the X-Buster. He hits it, and goes for the pin. 1…2…3!
Winner: Axis

Jessica Lock: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner by pinfall, Axis!

Josh Hart: We finally have a winner! Axis!

Kerry Lane: What a match that was! WOW!

Josh Hart: This has to be consider a Major MAJOR upset. Axis now has some momentum going into the Xtreme Title Spider web match at Bio Warfare!!!! Folks don’t go anywhere we’ll be right back.

** COMMERICAL BREAK **

Kerry: Next up is the contract signing between Chris Kendo, Talon Storm , and Mike Miller.

Josh: That’s right, this is the one thing Bruce Page has done right, since the IWF has been reopened.

Kerry: The three biggest names and ego’s will collide in a monster rematch from Final Impact, where conterversy loomed over the entire event. Bruce Page is already in the ring.

The ring has a red carpet over the mat, with a large wooden table with pens and paper on the table. The table also has the “new†IWF championship encased, which now features diamonds.

Bruce Page: We are only a few weeks away from Bio Warfare and we are preparing for one of the biggest nights in pro wrestling History. On May 13th we will crown the first IWF Champ of season 2. With this belt comes a lot of responsibility, I hope all of you ready to step up to the plate and accept being of a leader of the IWF.

Riot by Three Days Grace hits the arena and Talon Storm steps out onto the stage, with a black leather jacket. Storm quickly walks down and snatches up a microphone.

Storm: Page, quit the BS. Your looking for a leader of the company. BOO Hooo. You got your leader right here. Talon is ready for the spotlight. Kendo had his shot, Miller had is shot, but NOW its my turn. I’ve beaten Chris Kendo, I’ve beaten Mike Miller, Im the best wrestler you got!

Bruce: No one is arguing with your resume Talon, just sit down and sign the damn contract.

Talon cocks his arm back as if he is going to hit page, but page tells him to do it. Talon thinks twice because he knows his title shot would be eliminated.

Bruce : Now we got two more men, so lets get this going, Mike Miller come on down!
Cowboys from Hell by Pantera hits the arena as Mike Miller steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring. Miller gets a great ovation.

Ladies and Gentleman by Saliva plays as dark Purple and White pyros blast off lightly, Kendo stands at the top of the ramp, hoodie on with the hood over his head, looking down. Only white pyros now blast off wildly and Kendo lifts up his head so the head comes off. He then walks down the ramp, claps the fans hands, slides into the ring, pulls off his hoodie and throws it into the crowd.

Bruce Page: Alright guys, May 13th, I know this is going to be match of the year, so lets make this official.

All three men sign while staring at the other two. Miller is the last guy to sign and grabs the microphone.

Mike Miller: Talon, you overgrown monkey. You never beat me, and if you didn’t cheat in every match, you wouldn’t have one win under your belt. You’ve always relied on your tag partners to do all the dirty work. I remember Shadow and Alex Kidman and then the mobb. SO now you try and recreate that magic with the RIOT. But the only problem is your all washed up! You outta shape, look how fat you got.

Talon: Stop right there miller, you poser. You claim to be some role model but your still a drugee. You disgust me lieing to yourself and these fans week in and week out.

Mike takes a wild swing at talon, but talons ducks and Miller clocks kendo who is stunned, as he was trying to stay out of it. Kendo comes back and tackles Miller to the ground as Talon slides out of the ring and watches on as these two men go at it. Former teamates are slugging it out as the fans are stunned. Page tries to break up it, but these two keep breaking free. More security comes down and finally some order is restored. Talon is laughing up the ramp at what he’s caused.

*** Commercial***

Kerry: Up Next is Cahan Malone vs Jack Richter

Josh: Good match between two great wrestlers

Kerry: And big egos

Dead lights, total darkness. "Let the bodies hit the floor" x3
"Let the bodies hit the..." **Pyro Erupts**,
song continues as red lights flood the arena.
Smoke covers the ramp-way and a spotlight shines on Jack. Jack walks out into the ring as the fans boo him and Jack methodically slides into the ring and waits for Cahan

Revenga hits by System of a Down. Cahan comes out of backstage carrying a chair. He walks slowly down the entrance ramp, sizing up his opponent and badmouthing the crowd. He stops in front of the ring, and just stands there staring. He then proceeds to slide into the ring.

Jessica: To my Left, Former IWF Champ, Jack Richter! and to my right, the longest Reigning IWF champ Cahan Malone!!!!

Cahan Malone vs Jack Richter

The bell rings and the men both lock up. Jack Richter backs Cahan into the turnbuckle. The ref comes underneath the tieup and breaks the two up. Richter backs up and then charges at the turnbuckle, Cahan swings out of the way and Richter eats turnbuckle. Cahan spins Jack around and levels him with 1..2..3..4..5 right hands before the ref's count gets to 4. The crowd begins to chant "Let's Go Cahan" and "Let's go Richter". Cahan drags Jack over to the middle of the ring and hits a dropkick to the body of Jack. Cahan covers 1..2..Jack kicks out with a little less than 3/4 of a second left in the ref's count. Cahan glares at the ref and allows Richter to recover. Jack stumbles back to his feet and Cahan recognizes it and charges to him. Jack then hits a big boot to the face of Cahan that sends Cahan back a few feet. Cahan looks to be KO'ed. Richter sees the opportunity and covers. 1..2..Cahan instinctively kicks out at the last second. Jack then approaches the ref and begins to tell him that it was a three count. Jack shoves the ref away as Cahan is getting back up. The ref hits the ropes and staggers around the ring just as Cahan low blows Richter and Richter stumbles into the middle. Cahan cuts his throat and then lifts Jack. Cahan drops Jack and hits the Celtic Cross. Cahan covers as the ref sees it. 1..2..3

Jessica: Winner of the match, Cahan Malone

The ref tries to raise Cahan's arm but Cahan knocks the ref down. Cahan slides out of the ring and grabs his chair. Cahan then slides back in the ring.

Kerry: What is this?

Josh: It's called making an impact

Cahan then rolls Jack onto his chest and crushes his ribs with the chair five times. Jack screams out in pain and tries to roll over.

Kerry: Stop this....somebody

Cahan then stomps Jack a few more times and then rolls him onto his back. Cahan puts the chair on Jack's face. Cahan then walks out of the ring and onto the top turnbuckle. The fans are in silence

Josh: Yes..do it Cahan, show them an impact

Kerry: No way, don't do it Cahan, you are above this

Cahan hits a flying headbutt onto the chair, both men grab their heads in agony and both are busted open.

Josh: Flying Headbutt onto the chair, this is F'N Awesome

Kerry: We need EMT's somebody

Cahan then rolls out of the ring and he is busted open from the forehead, Cahan raises his hands and laughs as blood is dripping from his forehead.

***Commercial***

The Final Countdown by Europe hits the arena and Triple J steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at five feet and eight inches weighing in at an even two hundred pounds from Philadelphia, Jon Justin, Janowski, Triple J

Josh Hart: Here comes some fresh new blood ready to step inside the IWF for the very first time.

Kerry Lane: Lets see what this young rookie can do in the ring.

Money Money by the O’ Jays hits the arena and Mr. Sugar’s limo drives up to the stage and Mr. Sugar steps out wearing an expensive business suit and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and eight inches weighing in at three hundred pounds from London, England, Mr. Sugar

Kerry Lane: Mr. Sugar is exactly one foot taller than his opponent and he out weighs him by a hundred pounds.

Josh Hart: Yeah Triple J doesn’t stand a chance in this match up.

Single’s Debut Match

Jon Justin Janowski
Vs.
Mr. Sugar

Bell Rings: Mr. Sugar charges right after Triple J and Triple J moves at the last second and Mr. Sugar hits the corner turnbuckle chest first. Triple J stands right behind Mr. Sugar and when Mr. Sugar moves back out of the corner Triple J connects with a dropkick sending Mr. Sugar back into the turnbuckle chest first. Triple J than gets on his knees’ behind Mr. Sugar and the force from hitting the turnbuckle sends Mr. Sugar wobbling back. Mr. Sugar trips over Triple J and hits the mat. Triple J quickly makes it back to his feet and climbs to the second rope and than drives an elbow into the chest of Mr. Sugar. Triple J goes for the quick cover and the ref gets down for the count, but Mr. Sugar easily tosses Triple J into the air after one to break up the count. Triple J lands on the mat and quickly makes it back to his feet. Mr. Sugar is slowly making it back to his feet and is now on one knee. Triple J bounces off the rope and connects with a low dropkick to the knee of Mr. Sugar sending him back down to the mat. Triple J keeps the pace up and bounces off the ropes again and drives his knee into the knee of Mr. Sugar. Triple J looks at the fans with a cocky look on his face and taunts to the crowd. Mr. Sugar is holding his knee in pain and when Triple J is done with the fans he starts the attack on the knee of Mr. Sugar again. Mr. Sugar is near the ropes and Triple J places his knee on the ropes and than speeds across the ring and bounces back and than collides with the knee of Mr. Sugar with a body press. Triple J put all of his weight onto the knee and Mr. Sugar is showing signs that Triple J could have seriously injured it. Triple J is still taunting to the fans and eating up all the heat that he’s receiving. Mr. Sugar is slowly making it back to his feet and Triple J notices it and waits for him. Triple J makes his way over to Mr. Sugar and Mr. Sugar clobbers him to the mat with a huge right hand. Triple J is down on the mat and Mr. Sugar is slowly making his way over to Triple J. Triple J is able to make it back to his feet, but Mr. Sugar catches him and locks in a bear hug to drain the life out of him.

Josh Hart: Mr. Sugar can’t move across the ring like he normally is able to do so he’s using his size and power to slow down Triple J.

Kerry Lane: If Triple J is able to survive the bearhug he could easily put Mr. sugar down with a submission.

Mr. Sugar is applying on the pressure he can on the ribs of Triple J and Triple J is fading away. Mr. Sugar loosens up his grip to get a better one and with that break Triple J unloads with right hands on Mr. Sugar hoping to break up the hold. Mr. Sugar keeps the hold locked on and tightens his grip and Triple J stops the attack. After a few more minutes in the hold Mr. Sugar loosens up the hold and Triple J boxes the ear of Mr. Sugar, but that’s still not enough to get the big man to release the hold. Triple J than bits the forehead of Mr. Sugar and he releases the hold. Triple J bounces off the ropes and ducks the clothesline attempt from Mr. Sugar and stops dead in his tracks once he’s behind Mr. Sugar and takes him down to the mat with a chop block. Mr. Sugar is down on the mat and Triple J is viciously attacks the knee of Mr. Sugar. Triple J is putting everything he has into the knee of Mr. Sugar and Mr. Sugar is feeling the attacks from Triple J and seems to be out of it from all the pain in his knee. Triple J backs off and taunts to the fans again and Mr. Sugar is slowly making it back to his feet again. Triple J sees his chance and goes for it. Triple J charges at Mr. Sugar with a full bucket of steam and levels him to the mat with a big shinning wizard. Mr. Sugar hits the mat hard and is out of it. Triple J climbs to the top of the nearest turnbuckle and taunts to the fans. Triple J than jumps from the turnbuckle and connects with the reverse 450 Splash in the middle of the ring. Triple J makes the cover and the ref gets down for the count. The ref gets to two and Triple J breaks up the pin when he lifts the shoulder of Mr. Sugar off the mat. Triple J is getting major heat from the fans. Triple J than slowly turns Mr. Sugar onto his back and locks on the Janowski Lock in the middle of the ring. With all the attacks on the knee of Mr. Sugar it takes know time for him to tap out.
Winner: Jon Justin Janowski

Jessica Lock: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner by submission The Self Proclamied Wrestler of The Year, Jon Justin Janowski, Triple J

Triple J still has the lock held on and Mr. Sugar is out of it tapping wildily in the middle of the ring. The ref is in the face of Triple J telling him to break up the hold, but Triple J won’t do it. The ref tries to stop Triple J from causing any serious damage to the knee of Mr. Sugar, but Triple J knocks the ref out of the ring and keeps the hold locked on. The ref calls for some back up and other refs and the medic staff charges down to the ring. After a few mintues there able to get Triple J to release the hold.

Josh Hart: Hey Kerry I like this guy he’s going to be a big star one day.

Kerry Lane: Well he definetly has a mean streak in him.

Josh Hart: That mean streak is going to take him straight to the top of this business.

Kerry Lane: Well Triple J has a mic lets see what he has to say.

Triple J: In case all of you ass clowns forgot my name is Jon Justin Janowski, but you can all call me Triple J. Im here for one thing and one thing only and that’s gold. I want gold around my waist and I will go through anybody to get it. Just like Mr. Sugar for instance. He was one foot taller than me a whole 12 inches and he out weighed me by a hundred pounds, but that didn’t stop me from beating his ass in the middle of this damn ring. I’m heading to the top and nobody is going to stop me.

Kerry Lane: He's a cocky son of a bitch isn't he.

Josh Hart: Yeah I really like this guy he’s going to be a star.

Kerry Lane: Well folks don’t go anywhere we’ll be right back.

**COMMERICAL BREAK**

Kerry: We are back, and now we got a big time tag team matchup between the Wallaces and MnM + Ryan Bryne.

Josh: This is the first time, Bryne and MnM are teaming up, but I got a great feeling about this one.

Kerry: The Wallaces have the experience in this one.

1776 by Iced Earth hits the arena and The Wallace Brothers with Justine step out onto the stage and make their way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Weighing in at a combined weight of four hundred and seventy-five pounds from Cincinnati, Ohio, Chuck and John Wallace – The Wallace Brothers accompanied to the ring by Justine

Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park hits the arena and MNM and Ryan Bryne step out onto the stage and makes there way down to the ring.

Jessica: And their opponents Mike Nigel Manase, and Ruthless Ryan Bryne

MnM + Ryan Bryne vs The Wallaces

The match start with Ryan Bryne trying to jump chuck, but chuck catches him with big right hands. Ryan Bryne is getting rocked back, and tags in MnM. The fans boo as MnM steps in the ropes. Both men lock up and Chuck tosses MnM to the ground. Chuck flexs as the fans cheer. MnM quickly gets up and does a drop kick to the knee of wallace taking him off his feet. Mnm stomps the knee as he boost that he’s smarter than Wallace. Chuck Wallace tries to get up and fight off MnM. They are trading punches, until Mnm kicks the knee, and sends Wallace down yet again. Mnm does a big bodyslam in the center of the ring and locks on a single leg crab. MnM pushes back as Wallace appears more angered by the hold than anything. Finally MnM lets go and drop an elbow to Chucks Back. Mnm repeats this a few times. MnM guides Wallace to his feet and drops him with a neckbreaker. He goes for a cover, but wallace kicks out at 2. MnM walks over to Bryne and makes the tag. Chuck crawl towards John, but Bryne cuts him off. Bryne now locks on a camel clutch. Chuck tries to power out, as he crawl to his knee and then stands with Bryne on his back. Chuck gets up and drops him straight on his Back. Both men are down. Chuck begins to make his way towards the corner as he is about to make the tag, but MnM runs across and knocks John off the ring apron and clotheslines Chuck. Bryne and MnM double team him for a few seconds.

Josh: Wow, MnM and Bryne really look impressive.

Bryne lifts him up on his shoulders and connects with the GTS. Wallaces appears out as Bryne taunts the crowd and puts one foot atop of Wallace. 1 …….2…….kick out. Chuck isnt done yet. Bryne continues to pound away on the weakend Chuck, as John is still down on the outside. It looks like he may have pulled a muscle or something. I hope its not serious. Bryne pushes Wallace to the corner where he slaps him a few times and sets him up on the turnbuckle. Bryne is getting ready to go for the pepsi plunge when mnm says no. Whats going on. Bryne drops him down on his head as hes about to go for the cover when MnM interupts the count. Apparently he wants to pin Chuck. Bryne looks confused but agree’s to get in MnM after arugeing for a few seconds. Mnm is atop of the dead Chuck Wallace for the 1, 2, 3.
No John Wallace pulls the referee out of the ring. John comes in the ring like a ball of fire as he explodes on both men. Clotheslines, Elbows, Punches and kicks, hes hitting them with the kitchen sink. Chuck is back up and tosses MnM to the outside. John grabs Bryne and hits a tornado DDT. Chuck grabs the referee as he pounds the mat 3 times.

Jessica: Your Winners of the match, and NEW #1 Contenders The Wallace Bros.

Kerry: What a match, Mnm and Bryne clearly need more work together. Wait a second its not over just yet.

Post Match
ADC runs out with chairs and lay out both Wallaces. MnM and Bryne are up and help stomp out the Wallaces. ADC tells MnM and Bryne to grab the tables. They pull out two tables and push them into the ring. Jay adams and Nick Davis set them up and pull out lighter fluid. Nick Davis soaks the tables as Jay Adams continues to pound away. Jay Adams picks up chuck and does the RKO through the flaming table! Adams actually had the balls to hit chucks own finisher on him. MnM grabs John Wallace and bombs him through the Flaming table.

Kerry: Carnage! Pure Carnage Here

Jay Adams: Wallace Bros, We’ve beaten you once, twice, probably three times if we go back far enough. There is no way we are facing you again and as it looks now, you won’t be able to compete for a while. Boo hoo! You guys were out last year, and no one even NOTICED! The Wallace Bros career is dead!

Page: Wait just one minute there Jay Adams. You’ve given me a idea. Seen you have to face the #1 contenders Wallace Bros at Bio Warfare, how about we spice it by making it a flaming Tables match for the belts! Now, Get out the ring. You guys are getting fined for your actions and any more lip you will be suspended, and striped of the titles.

***Commercial***

Jessica: Ladies and gentlemen this following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is part of the International Title Tournament. Introducing first, he weighs in tonight at 292 pounds, and he is six foot tall. He hails from Rouge Louisiana, he is Christian “The Impact Playerâ€, Vengeance!

Everything Goes black and the distorted voice at the start of the song says "Ladies and Gentlemen we understand that you have come tonight to bare witness to the talent that is the "impact player" , Christian Vengeance.... prepare to hold your colour" Pyros go off and drum and bass fills the arena. Christian Vengeance makes his way out onto the stage to a roaring crowd, as the music continues to play through the arena. He makes his way down the ramp, and steps into the ring, awaiting his opponent as Jessica continues.

Jessica: And introducing his opponent for this contest, he weighs in tonight at 267 pounds, and he is six foot and 10 inches tall. He hails from St Louis Missouri, he is “The Murder Doll†Daniel Devill!

Killswitch Engage by Life to Lifeless begins to play throughout the arena, as boos slowly fill the atmosphere. Daniel Devill makes his way out onto the stage, and down the ramp, chained together at the feet and legs. He stares, completely focused, at Christian Vengeance in the ring, and makes his way to outside the ring. He smirks sadistically, and suddenly rips off the chains, fireworks exploding from the turnbuckles, from above the ring, and from the sides of the ramp way. The crowd is sent into a short silence, as the pyros die down, and Daniel slides into the ring.

International Title Tournament Match
Christian Vengeance V Daniel Devill

The bell sounds and both men slowly circle the ring, both men examining their opponent. They both stop after circling the ring once and stare each other down, slowly making their way into the centre of the ring. Daniel smirks a little, and in turn Christian pounces at him, tackling him to the ground by the neck. Christian begins to throw wild rights and lefts, as Daniel covers up as much as possible. Daniel finally manage to gain some form of control, and forces Christian onto his back, and returns the rights and lefts. Christian quickly forces Daniel off him, and rolls away from him, hopping to one knee. Christian stares down Daniel on one knee, as his foe gets to his feet and smirks once more. Daniel approaches Christian, who quickly throws a right hand to the midsection of his foe. Daniel catches his hand before it hits him, and forces him to his feet, then across the ring and into the corner. Daniel tosses Christian into the turnbuckle, and connects with a big back elbow to the temple of Christian. Daniel connects with two more elbows to Christian's temple, before he whips him across the ring into the far turnbuckle. Christian hits the padding hard, as Daniel races across the ring at him. Daniel throws a wild right armed clothes line, but Christian ducks and avoids the dangerous attack at the last moment. Christian rolls into the centre of the ring, turns and awaits his foe, as Daniel hits the turnbuckle sternum first, and stumbles backwards slowly. Daniel turns and faces Christian, still uncertain of his surroundings, and is sent to the mat as Christian connects with a swinging neckbreaker. Christian gets to his feet, as his opponent lays in the centre of the ring, the crowd strongly behind him. He connects with a few sharp kicks to the face and neck of his challenger, before grabbing him by his head, and setting him up in a sitting position. Christian follows up his stomping with a sharp, powerful kick to the ribs of Daniel. He's almost broken in half by the attack, as Daniel rolls to the ropes holding him side, as Christian raises his arm to the crowd.

Kerry: Well Josh this match has only just started, and both men seem to be intent on winning this one! Right now Christian has the advantage, but how long do you think it will last?
Josh: I'll tell you this Kerry, if Christian Vengeance doesnt stop posing for the crowd, and start working on his opponent, he might just look like a fool here tonight!

Christian acknowledges a fan and makes his way over to Daniel, and grabs him by his head. Daniel, still holding his side, is forced to his feet, and pushed into the ropes, afterwards being irish whipped into across the ring. Daniel bounces off the ropes and races back at Christian, who is again taken down by his foe with a running knee lift. Daniel's body snaps backwards and into the mat, as Christian races to him and hooks both legs one ... two . but no, Daniel gets his shoulder up, with some power. Christian rolls Daniel onto his stomach, holds his right arm on the mat, at 90degrees to his body, and drops his knee into the ribs and kidneys of his challenger. Daniel yells in pain, as Christian only drops his knee for a second time, a little harder however. Christian gets to his feet and stomps away at Daniel's ribs some more, before hoisting him to his feet once more. Christian steps behind Daniel, and attempts to lock in an abdominal stretch. But Daniel quickly throws a wild right elbow into Christian's jaw, and forces him to release the hold completely and stumble backwards. Daniel, holding his ribs, launches himself at Christian and takes him down with a diving clothes line, almost taking his head off his shoulders. Both men lay motionless in the centre of the ring as the referee begins his count ... one ... two ... three ... four ... five ... six .. but the count is stopped, as both men begin to make it to one knee. Daniel spots Christian, who is facing away from him, and jolts up to his feet, and stalks him. Christian gets to his feet, one hand on his jaw, the other holding the top rope, as he turns to find his foe. Daniel connects with a violent big boot to the side of Christian's face as he turns, his head snapping to the side, and his boy crumbling backwards onto the mat. Daniel stands over Christian, and steps on his face, the crowd's reaction showing their strong dislike for the move. Daniel grabs Christian by his hair, and forces him to his feet, staring at him, and smiling sadistically. He proceeds to lift Christian onto his shoulder, and ignoring the pain in his ribs, connects with a running power slam, centre of the ring. The crowd goes silent, as Daniel covers Christian one ... two .. but no, Christian sneaks his shoulder off the mat.

Kerry: Well Josh, how the momentum of the match has changed!
Josh: Christian only has himself to blame Kerry, we all know that!

Daniel glares at the referee and covers Christian again, hooking his leg. Before the referee can count the predicament, Christian grabs Daniel's arm, rolls over and forces his challenger onto his stomach, locking his left arm under his stomach, and applying a tight arm lock. Daniel begins to writhe in pain as Christian locks in the hold, and applies more pressure, centre of the ring. Daniel, desperate to break the hold, reaches behind him and grabs Christian's hair, pulling him forward, and forcing him to break the hold. The referee yells at Daniel, as Christian rolls off him, and into the corner. Daniel smirks at the referee, as Christian awaits in the corner of the ring, squatting, ready to attack. Daniel turns and faces Christian, who launches himself at his challenger and connects with his finisher, the spear. Christian desperately covers Daniel one ... two ... three.

Jessica: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match via pinfall - Christian Vengeance!

Kerry: What a match!

***Commercial***

Kerry: Josh, tell me what the International Championship means to you?

Josh: One word, Prestige. The International Champion will be known as a top wrestling talent all over the world. Just look at the Former Champs. It’s a tremendous stepping stone.

Kerry: You’re right Josh. These young superstars must understand the importance of this opportunity. It might never come around again.

Jessica: Ladies and gentlemen, this following contest is scheduled for one fall, in the International Championship. Introducing first, he weighs in tonight at 236 pounds, and he hails from Duat. He is, Thoth!

Curse of the Pharaoh by Merciful Fate hits the speakers, as Thoth makes his way onto the stage, cane in hand, and mask on. The crowd boos as he makes his way down the ramp, and to the ring. He steps between the ropes and removes his mask, placing it at ringside with his cane.

Jessica Lock: And introducing his opponent He hails from Miami Florida and he weighs in tonight at 267 pounds, He is the Rock n Roll King Serge!

Fozzy by Liverwire begins to play The arena goes black then a spotlight appears at the top of the ramp we see serge lowered down to the entrance ramp playing the guitar in his hands. As he lands on the ground he takes off his guitar and walks down to the ring with a cocky swagger

Kerry: Serge has a new focus in his eyes here tonight.

International Tournament
Thoth vs. Serge

Bell Sounds: Serge tries to jump the gun, Thoth taking his punches and asks for more. Serge unloads more right hands, but now Thoth is firing back. Both exchanges punches and chops until Thoth ducks a big punch by serge and kicks him in the stomach and bounces off the ropes and catches Serge with a serge neck breaker. Instead of going for a cover, Thoth clutches Serge around the collar bone and begins to squeeze. Serge tenses up, as he is in a lot of pain. Thoth continues to put the pressure on, as Serge makes his way up to his feet. Serge hits him with a few elbows and knocks him off. Thoth shakes it off and bounces off the ropes again. Thoth goes for a drop kick but Serge side steps him and locks on an Indian death lock. Thoth is stuck and he begins to make his way to the ropes. It doesn’t look like he will be able to. Thoth instead grabs Serge and rolls him up. 1, 2, Kick out.

Kerry: Exciting match so far.

Both men stumble up as Serge attempts a clothesline, but Thoth ducks and hits the ropes and goes for a spin heel kick. Thoth connects as Serge is dazed. Thoth goes in again and delivers a monster clothesline as both men go over the top. Both are down as the ref begins to count. Serge does a low blow and slam Thoth head into the table. Serge has apparently found a weak spot as most of his offensive was ineffective. Serge now slings him into the ring post as he breaks the referee’s count. Thoth goes into the post shoulder first. Serge sees it, and picks him up for a slam and turns it into a shoulder breaker. Serge thinks he might be able to win by count out so he goes back in. Serge points at his head and pretends as if he’s just won. The referee reaches 6 as Thoth is starting to get up. Thoth slowly crawls in as Serge continues the offense. Serge picks him up and tosses him in the corner and chokes him. Serge stays onto as he kicks and punches at him. Thoth rakes Serge in the eyes as Thoth hops up on the second rope and goes for clothesline and connects, but takes out the referee as well. All three men are down as Thoth crawls for his Cain. Thoth grabs the cane and lifts it up over his head as the fans give him a mixed reaction. Serge is slow to get up as Thoth takes a big swing but Serge dodges it, and tries to grab the Cain. Serge takes the Cain and jabs Thoth in the neck and tosses it out of the ring. The Referee gets up, as Serge hits the Polaxed to an unexpecting Thoth. The referee counts 1……………………2………………..3

Jessica: Winner of the Match advancing in the International Championship tournament SERGE!

Kerry: Good match, but Serge has to cheat to win again.

Josh: Great match, and the referee was down, so technically it WASN’T cheating

***Commercial***

Wait and Bleed by Slipknot hits the arena as the arena goes black and red pyro emit from the stage and Tyrus Helms walks out to cheers, the arena is very dim gray and Helms walks down the aisle and slides in the ring. He stretches on the ropes and then goes to the top turnbuckle and poses for the fans. The dim gray recedes

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and three inches weighing in at two hundred and fifty-five pounds from , Tyrus Helms!

Josh Hart: Here comes that loser Tyrus Helms. I can't wait for The Riot to tear this loser apart.

Kerry Lane: You ought to have some respect for IWF's very first Money In The Bank Winner.

Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva hits the arena as dark purple and white pyro blast off lightly, Kendo stands at the top of the ramp, hoodie on with the hood over his head, looking down. Only white pyro now blast off wildly and Kendo lifts up his head so the head comes off. He then walks down the ramp, claps the fans hands, slides into the ring, pulls off his hoodie and throws it into the crowd.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and four inches weighing in at two hundred and twenty-five pounds from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Chris Kendo!

Josh Hart: Another loser that needs his ass handed to him. He has no chance at winning the IWF Championship at Bio Warfare.

Kerry Lane: I beg to differ on that. If you remember correctly Chris Kendo was the last IWF Champion as of last season.

It's a Fight by Three Six Mafia hits the arena and RJC steps out onto the stage and looks out to the crowd, he then walk to the ring and climbs in to wait for his opponent.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and one inch weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, RJC Cool!

Josh Hart: The only man on this team that does have potential is RJC Cool. Now he is going to be a big star one day.

Kerry Lane: Well finally something decent comes out of your mouth.

Tyrus Helms, Chris Kendo, and RJC Cool are standing in the ring waiting for their opponents.

Kerry Lane: Where's The Riot?

Riot by Three Days Grace hits the arena as the arena goes black and green lights fill the arena as James Kash, Talon Storm, and Marcus Marshall step out onto the stage. All three men taunt the fans on their way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Weighing in at a combined weight of seven hundred and seventy-one pounds James Kash, Talon Storm, and Marcus Marshall, The Riot!

Kerry Lane: I’m looking forward to this match it has the chance to be the match of the year.

Josh Hart: I hope the Riot destroys these men in this match.

Kerry Lane: Why would you hope for that?

Josh Hart: Quiet the match is about to start.

Main Event
Six Man Tag Team Match

Tyrus Helms, Chris Kendo, RJC Cool
vs.
The Riot

Bell Rings: The bell rings and the match starts, James Kash and RJC start the match off. Kash runs at Cool and spears Cool right to the ground and Kash starts to choke Cool and the ref can do nothing but look on as he keeps on choking. Then Kendo flies over the rope and breaks up the choke and he starts to attack Kash just as Strom goes over the rope and charges at Kendo and then everyone is in the ring fighting back and forth. The Riot has the upper hand in this match and Storm and Marshall hold them all off as Kash goes to the outside of the ring and he pulls out a steel chair and he dives back into the ring. Kash takes the chair and starts to swing at his opponent and he nails a chair shot right on RJC and Kash goes and pins him. 1… 2… he kicks out after two easily and Kash takes the chair and he tosses it towards Talon Storm who aims the chair at Kendo and then with all his force aims at his throat and knocks it right there and when he comes back Storm hits a DDT on him.

Kerry Lane: What a tremendous DDT.

Josh Hart: Lets go Riot Lets Go!!!

As Helms and Marshall continue to destroy each other Kash and Storm walk over to him and as Storm holds Helms. The other two take turns punching Helms until he falls to the floor and then Marshall hits a swinging neck breaker on him but as they all turn around they are met but Kendo and RJC who have chairs in their hand also and they both start to swing knocking every member of the Riot down to the floor. Now Kendo goes out of the ring he pulls out a table and he tosses it into the ring. He grabs a ladder and puts it in the ring, then Kendo pulls out kendo stick and the crowd explodes in cheers. Kendo gets back in the ring and he goes straight for Storm and he starts to choke Storm in the corner and RJC sets up the table and also the ladder in the middle of the ring. RJC grabs Marcus Marshal and he puts him right on the table. Then RJC climbs up the ladder and is about to jump off when James Kash is up and climbing the other side of the ladder. Kash starts to punch RJC on the top of the ladder but before Kash can take RJC off the ladder Tyrus Helms come up behind Kash and he power bombs him off the top of the rope and Kash goes through the table that Marshall was laying on. Then RJC jumps off the top rope with a moonsault and RJC pins Marshall. 1…...........2...................................... 3…

Jessica: Winner of the match; RJC Cool, Chris Kendo, and Tyrus Helms!!!!

Kerry Lane: OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!

Josh Hart: I can’t believe that.

Kerry Lane: Good night everyone and tune in next week.

Bonus Footage:

After winning the match, Kerry Conducts a in ring interview with RJC Cool.

Kerry Lane: Great win RJC. The odds were against you guys, but you pulled it out.

RJC: You damn right, Kerry nothing is going to stop me from my goal of becoming the Undisputed Champion.

Kerry: Well I got some good and bad news for ya.

RJC: Whats that

Kerry: Well, the good news is that you are the fourth man named for the warzone match. The Bad news, you will face James Kash, in the main event of Hardcore Impact next week.

RJC: Im ready Kerry, The Italian Battlalion says Just Bring It.

SAL

I want to bring some more attention to a series I've been reading for the last few weeks. This guy runs a sports blog called With Leather and does reviews of Raw and PPVs. He's very funny, insightful, and I usually agree with what he has to say. If you read this already, post your favorite bits here. If you don't, well, I recommend it.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/tag/best-and-worst-of-raw

I think my favorite thing about the reviews is how much this guy hates HHH.

Worst: Triple H Is Great And Way More Important Than Anything Else Going On

I think Triple H’s five minute announcement that Triple H will be the special guest referee for the WWE title unification match at Summerslam might be the worst “Worst†I’ve ever handed out in one of these things. Worse than Keith Stone sexually harassing the Bella Twins into hiding. Worse than the Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler Best 173 out of 345 Falls Match they ran on Raw between March of 2009 and June 2011. It’s just really, really bad.

Criticizing the top guy’s big decision is getting harder and harder to do, because of how many people jump on Twitter the second it happens to spread their mangled, misinformed “it’s all about the LAME #raw #smartmark†and because of how quick WWE has been to throw that sh*t on TV. Seriously, we live in a weird golden age of social media where I can call Triple H a cuntrifle and three weeks from now we’ll see big CUNTRIFLE signs in the audience. By Survivor Series John Morrison has a “CUNTRIFLE†t-shirt and is getting over with the fans because he’s the first one to call Triple H that to his face. Okay, some of that his hyperbole. John Morrison isn’t going to get over, but you see what I’m saying.

See? Even I’m using “get over†as a way to express an idea, as if I have any connection to the wrestling industry whatsoever. The biggest connections I’ve made are finding out Derrick Bateman laughs at what I write on the Internet and the time I bought Rachel Summerlyn two seasons of “Boy Meets World†on DVD for her birthday. I’m not a part of the business I love, and I think my realization of that makes me typing “Triple H needs to get away from my goddamn television screen†really mean something. I don’t care if you put The Undertaker or Prince Fergal Devitt in that spot, just get King Fat Suit out of C.O.O. and into something with blades that spins.