AMA Brandon Roberts v. Christopher McMichaels - Pure Rules Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ama22catch3c.png

Pure Rules Match
Brandon Roberts v. Christopher McMichaels

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Interview with Mona
An interlude in the Christopher McMichaels story

DB96S5KO5oTspzplom9eOxaX6UhxiHRq0Gowi3RjEvZvKTQOOzV_KvcaITd0jeNkwudpnuXzLF53U9UWLLz59Pk1VuW_lJYDc6stMbr__4YarVtNQA8iCsMxJaa2P2-GKZOm9Fi7

We open to a standard interview set-up as AMA's own Mona Darling soon joins and takes her seat on the left side of the screen.

quinn-mckay-roh-e1623857307726.jpg

Mona Darling: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this YouTube exclusive where yours truly will sit down with one of the top stars in AMA Wrestling today! My guest today is coming off a very impressive main event performance in his last outing, however, he was not able to advance in the Gold Rush Tournament. But he won’t have time to dwell on that as the Rush Hour card was announced earlier today, and he will have to look forward to Brandon Roberts. So without further ado, my guest at this time: “The Blueblood” Christopher McMichaels!

Fake applause begins to play as McMichaels makes his entrance pandering to a non-existent crowd. Mona looks quite confused as he sits down and the applause cuts.

Mona Darling: “Did...you bring your own applause track?”

Christopher McMichaels: “What do you mean? The people love me!”

Mona Darling: “Anyway...I wanted to thank you for being here, but with the Rush Hour match announcements being made recently, I think it’d be timely if we went ahead and got your thoughts on your next opponent. How do you feel about facing Brandon Roberts?”

Christopher McMichaels: “What’s there to say? He’s a loser, you can’t rely on him to do the simplest of tasks, and quite frankly he wouldn’t be worth the time it takes me to lace up my boots for this match. But where Mr. Roberts went wrong was when he crossed the Hamad Agency, and once Rush Hour rolls around, it’ll be obvious that we never should have done business with him. We should probably just rule out business with any Canadians going forth, I’ll have to suggest that next time I see Shabazz.”

Mona Darling: “I don’t know, that sounds a lot to me like you’re just being the one sent out to do the Hamad Agency’s dirty work while everyone else is busy with more important endeavors.”

McMichaels snaps an icy glare at Mona before putting his media face back on to respond.

Christopher McMichaels: “Okay, okay, I see what this is. Just another allusion of an actual interview while you just try and manufacturer your headlines at the expense of me and my associates.”

Mona Darling: “In that case, I have to assume you had no issue with Mr. Hamad broadly proclaiming that his newest client, Max Maverick, would be the victor in the Gold Rush tournament, even before you had your match against Shinzo Omega.”

Clear anger flashes across McMichaels’s face but he still remains composed as he answers.

Christopher McMichaels: “What’s best for the Hamad Agency is what’s best for all of us. Mr. Hamad has a vision that we all support. And that means everyone, whether you’re talking about me, Max Maverick, or even Wilhelm.”

Mona Darling: “Speaking of Wilhem, I notice he’s not with you today-”

And finally, McMichaels reaches his boiling point.

Christopher McMichaels: “And? I’m not allowed to give my employees the day off? I don’t NEED Wilhem, I don’t NEED the Hamad Agency, and I damn sure don’t NEED Max!”

Mona looks taken aback by the outburst, but before she can even respond, McMichaels has started storming out of the interview set.

Mona Darling: “Well it was a pleas-”

She’s interrupted by a loud slam of a door off-screen before turning her attention back to the hard camera.

Mona Darling: “And it looks like that’s all the time Mr. McMichaels has for us today. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled on the AMA website and be sure to follow us on our social media accounts as we are officially on our way to Rush Hour where the Grand Championship tournament continues LIVE on PPV!”

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Brandon is seen, sitting around a bonfire by himself, drinking Molson Canadian, smiling to himself a little bit as he started to speak, as the sound of the fire crackling could be heard.

Brandon Roberts: So you can say that things didn't go great for me at the last show, I didn't advance in the Gold Rush, so I already have side tracked my own destiny to get what is rightfully mine. So a quick detour, and I see that I'm facing Christopher McMichaels, someone who's from that snake of a group named The Hamad Agency. They want to say I failed? They want to say I didn't hold up my end of the deal? I made sure that Saus did not advance. Because of me, he's not in this tournament anymore. Now Christopher, you're exactly what;s wrong with America, or parts of it because they are tons of things WRONG with that country of yours. You come from money, money you didn't even EARN. You grew up this rich, spoiled little BITCH and never had to work for a damn thing in your life. But then you sit there when people want help, and you got the money to help, you say what? Stop being lazy, get a job, make a living for yourself, I'm not some charity. A man who only has that money because of something that his great great great grandfather probably did that sit you and your family up for life, telling someone to WORK for his money?

Brandon smiles a little as he laughed a little and nods, you know just giving a small, slight little smirk as he opens another bottle of Molson Canadian. He then looks back up towards the camera and nods.

Brandon Roberts: You see me, I grew up during some harsh, harsh Winters in Canada, I would go out once it died down, and shovel people's driveways so they could get places. I would chop firewood for the lonely, lonely house wife who just needed to stay warm. I could've used some of that help, I could've used someone like YOU with a good heart to help me find my next meal. So I look forward to taking out that anger not only for your little group, but all the rich scum who over the years has refused to help people, who's refused to do good things.

He finishes up his bottle of beer and throws the bottle into the fire as he laughs a little bit.

Brandon Roberts: and then when it's all said and done, the people can live through me, and act like maybe their life is now better since someone ELSE stood up to the man for them. Christopher, enjoy the time you have left with that money. Because once I'm done with you, you'll be so piled up in medical debts, you'll wish you lived in the great Nation of Canada.

Brandon then stands up, and walks over putting out the fire, as the scene fades out slowly.