• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brandi Rhodes says wrestling not in her current plans

Chris

Dreams are Endless
mtkxnjyyodc4mdazmdq1odc0.jpg

Brandi Rhodes is not currently looking at getting back in the ring.

The 39-year-old spoke to Steve Fall of the Ten Count podcast and said she has no plans to resume her wrestling career at the moment.

"I'm not going to say absolutes but I will say right now, it's not in my plan. I kind of did myself a good service, I think, in taking a beat. My number one priority when everything happened and we left AEW, my number one priority in all of that was making sure that my husband's dream was realized because, hey, it's been a dream that's been in the making for him since he was four years old, so I think it's a good thing that you press forward and we've got to see this through."

"I was kind of always on the back burner in that sense and working on other things. I've got Shot of Brandi out there in the ether, I started doing this podcast, and I do have some other things that are cooking in the non-wrestling world. So, in that period of time I got to spend a lot of time with my daughter, I got to watch her develop in these unexpected ways and find these different things that she's really thriving at and really liking and I wanted to really be a part of it."

"I won't say, 'no, it's not going to happen,' but I will say that right now, it's not front of mind for me."

Rhodes reportedly took part in a match at the WWE Performance Center in August. Her last official match took place on the January 6 episode of AEW Dark: Elevation. She defeated KiLynn King on the show.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeah Brandi is such a nice person I don't need her Wrestling at all. Now if she wants to manage again her husband down the road and WWE wants it to happen and she gets in some action there that is fine by me.