Bragging Rights Voting Threat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which championship title should be on the line in the Main Event?

• John Cena's WWE Championship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian's ECW Championship

• CM Punk's World Heavyweight Championship

• Total voters

Chance

Reaction score
I hope this is the best place for this, I didn't want to clog up the main BTB board with a poll.

This is for my WWE Raw BTB - going into Bragging Rights there are a variety of options you can vote for on the main matches.

All votes will be greatly appreciated, and unlike regular WWE fan-voting PPV's, I will not be sticking to the safe road. If you pick a title to be on the line, then it will not immediately mean that champion will retain it just to keep the status quo. Bragging Rights will shake up my WWE game.

**Please note - I came up with the Bragging Rights card before the WWE had finalised their concept of the show, so it does differ wildly from reality. I based my concept on the early rumours that the show would be similar to Cyber Sunday**

Chance

Reaction score
Since you're only able to post one poll per thread (and I don't want to spam with more polls), please post your votes for the other matches in replies. The card is as follows;

Main Event
John Cena Vs Christian Vs CM Punk
Please vote for the championship in the above poll

Unified Tag Team Championship
Masters Of The Universe Vs Ezekiel Jackson & Vladimir Kozlov Vs World's Greatest Tag Team

Double Jeapordy Match - United States & Intercontinental Championships On The Line
Jack Swagger Vs John Morrison Vs ECW Superstar
Please vote for either; William Regal - Yoshi Tatsu - Sheamus - Goldust

Chavo Guerrero Vs The Hurricane Vs Rey Mysterio

Mark Henry Vs Tommy Dreamer Vs Batista
Please vote for stipulations; First Blood Match or Extreme Rules Match

MVP Vs Paul Birchill Vs Drew McIntyre

The Miz Vs Zak Ryder Vs Dolph Ziggler
Please vote for stipulations; Steel Cage Match or Ladder Match

connorten

Reaction score
1. CM Punk's World Title
2. Goldust
3. Extreme Rules Match
4. Ladder Match

Good luck I love the way you are doing this event!

Chance

Reaction score
Thanks for the contribution there. I can't create a poll unless starting a new thread.

seX-Power

And considering you've used vote by replying as well, I don't think the necessity for a poll is even really there.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^

He said he didn't know that he couldn't post more than one poll per thread. Which is why they poll is there.

As for the card...

Yoshi Tatsu in the double jeoperdy match
Extreme Rules
Ladder match.