Brad Armstrong passes away

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of Brad Armstrong, 51, one of four sons of “Bulletâ€￾ Bob Armstrong. Brad Armstrong last participated in the ring for the ECW brand in 2006. WWE understands that Brad saw his physician last week for a medical issue and was found unresponsive this morning. WWE extends its sincerest condolences to the entire Armstrong family.

I always hate seeing news like this, R.I.P Brad

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Jesus, what is with all the wrestler deaths. First Mike Graham, now Brad Armstrong.

R.I.P.

Enforcer

Reaction score
Sucks for sure, the older you get the more of these guys die that you actually remember end up Dying... God I'm going to hate it when some of my hero's end up on this list

Altervers

Reaction score
51 is still quite young, sad to here about this and prayers for the armstrong family should be plentiful.

Enforcer

Reaction score
You have to feel bad For Bob, no parent should have to outlive their kids... just not right! and has to make it twice as hard!