[Br]eaking [Ba]d Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I searched and didn't find one, so if there is a thread for this, please let me know and I will close this one.
I made a new one. :eek:tunga:

I'm on season 2 so I wanted to talk about it since I know a few of you guys watch it. I have enjoyed it thus far.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Breaking Bad

I only got into it a couple of weeks ago, but I'm currently on Season 4 it's one of the best TV shows I've watched. I think @[Testify] Recommended it to me. So thanks. :eek:tunga:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
RE: Breaking Bad

Lacky said:
I only got into it a couple of weeks ago, but I'm currently on Season 4 it's one of the best TV shows I've watched. I think @[Testify] Recommended it to me. So thanks. :eek:tunga:

Every time I think one thing is going to happen something else does! Really keeps me guessing. I like that.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Breaking Bad

Seen all 5.5 series, twice.
The best show ever on TV IMO.

If you think Series 1 (which was like 3/10 for me) and Series 2 (like 5/10) were good, wait till you see 3, 4 & 5. They're so much better.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score

It's bullshit they're making us wait all the way till next July for the final eight episodes. The idea of splitting a season up and still calling it one season (especially with a year in between) is Blue.

Jonathan said:
If you think Series 1 (which was like 3/10 for me) and Series 2 (like 5/10) were good, wait till you see 3, 4 & 5. They're so much better.

Season 3 was boring in a lot of places. Easily the least favorite season for me.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Britanica said:
I searched and didn't find one,

:notsure:
85c8f44c87f5c8340a4d1b55994919f7.png

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com

Lacky said:

You're welcome my brother. :hogan:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Breaking Bad

Oops. lol Well should I close this or...?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

Big Hoss Rambler said:
No, it's fine. Those are old threads.

Okie dokie :eek:tunga:

Sooo.....
I'm on like ep.5 of season two I believe. Is it just me or does this show kinda force you not to like the wife? lol I feel like its Walking Dead and she's Lori. haha Like in the beginning I liked her then she started getting all pissy, smoking cigs, lashing out after practically telling Walter he didn't have a say so in his treatment, like shes pissed he's alive or something. I seen her staring at that photo. That wasn't Walter was it? HOE! lol Oh and the bro in law cop dude seems douchey. He's like one of them cops that thinks certain things are okay because he's a cop. He should throw his 5 finger discount wife in jail, I bet she would stop stealing! And at first I did not like Jessie at all. I MEAN AT ALL! But now he's growing on me. He's like a coward but it suits him. His friends are morons though. lol AND OMGOSH IS WALTER SMART! The whole etch-a-sketch thing and that mercury bomb. WOAH! All and all, pretty good show so far. I'm not hooked yet but as Johnathan noted, it gets better after season two.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Britanica said:
Okie dokie :eek:tunga:

Sooo.....
I'm on like ep.5 of season two I believe. Is it just me or does this show kinda force you not to like the wife? lol I feel like its Walking Dead and she's Lori. haha Like in the beginning I liked her then she started getting all pissy, smoking cigs, lashing out after practically telling Walter he didn't have a say so in his treatment, like shes pissed he's alive or something. I seen her staring at that photo. That wasn't Walter was it? HOE! lol Oh and the bro in law cop dude seems douchey. He's like one of them cops that thinks certain things are okay because he's a cop. He should throw his 5 finger discount wife in jail, I bet she would stop stealing! And at first I did not like Jessie at all. I MEAN AT ALL! But now he's growing on me. He's like a coward but it suits him. His friends are morons though. lol AND OMGOSH IS WALTER SMART! The whole etch-a-sketch thing and that mercury bomb. WOAH! All and all, pretty good show so far. I'm not hooked yet but as Johnathan noted, it gets better after season two.

On season two and puts on spoilers. :haha:
Yeah, you start to dislike her throughout the season don't worry. And don't diss Hank, he's badass.

And Jesse is boss bitch! Season 3 is amazing so you'll enjoy it.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

CM Punk said:
On season two and puts on spoilers. :haha:
Yeah, you start to dislike her throughout the season don't worry. And don't diss Hank, he's badass.

And Jesse is boss bitch! Season 3 is amazing so you'll enjoy it.

Well, idk who hasn't seen it so I didn't wanna ruin anything. And NO! He's a dirty pig! :punk:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Britanica said:
Well, idk who hasn't seen it so I didn't wanna ruin anything. And NO! He's a dirty pig! :punk:

Who? Hank or Jesse?

Or Walter Jr. (Flynn)
e79876ebdd5287191fc5133934074c99.jpg

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

CM Punk said:
Who? Hank or Jesse?

Or Walter Jr. (Flynn)
e79876ebdd5287191fc5133934074c99.jpg

:haha: That picture is funny!

And Hank. :finger: HANK! Go marry Peggy And have a chubby kid. Flat ass!