Boycott TNA to prove a point!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Jerry Lynn is actually still with TNA, he's not going to receive money as an active wrestler anymore, but he's still a Road Agent I believe.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I watch TNA on the internet so i sort of boycott it all the time. Plus a boycott running up to BFG will make it worse for them.

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
Maybe if you some of you would stop getting so high on your opinion to the point where you start calling other people blueberries for having a different opinion than you, this would be less of a war amongst fans and more about whats good for the product. I personally think the product has gone to shit latley, so I for one will join this boycott. As for those you enjoy the product and feel it puts on quality shows and ppv's, no one can tell you otherwise because thats your opinion. But I will say this - in relation of the talent to the product, there shouldn't be a doubt in anyone's mind that they could be producing far better shows and ppv's (just look at the 2005 run). That being said, if you truly have a passion for the business and want to see tna succeed, then I think boycotting it would be a step in the right direction. Because tna will be challenged to put on a better product, and there is no one better to do that then us. We are the defining voice of wrestling, we run this joint, not vince, not dixie, not jarret, not steph. Becuase without us the entire industry is nothing. We have a voice and they will listen, so stop making this a war amongst eachother. You might want to keep that in mind before turning on impact tonight.

xtremebadass

Why are you plotting to destroy TNA? This is an internet forum not a corporation hell bent on destroying a wrestling promotion.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Whoever would choose to stop watching TNA if you have been watching it for awhile is kind of a blueberry, because that means you would be left with the "other crap" and then I would really feel sorry for you.

so in your world there is two promotions? because i am assuming you define the other crap as WWE...

yeah you pretty much forgot about all the indy promotions and japan, so if some "blueberry" decides to boycott the shit we have been seeing for the past couple months than yeah they would have other choices besides WWE

The Godfather

Reaction score
so in your world there is two promotions? because i am assuming you define the other crap as WWE...

yeah you pretty much forgot about all the indy promotions and japan, so if some "blueberry" decides to boycott the shit we have been seeing for the past couple months than yeah they would have other choices besides WWE

Yes, but how many of those other promotions can be seen on national television? Not knocking the indies, I actually prefer some indies over TNA, but in many wrestling fans' eyes (who don't want to pay for it) there's only 2 wrestling promotions available, and it's pretty obvious who the better choice is. That being said, I'm watching Impact as I type this....cha ching.

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
Why are you plotting to destroy TNA? This is an internet forum not a corporation hell bent on destroying a wrestling promotion.

Im not plotting to destroy tna at all. If anything, im plotting to make it a better product. I want to see tna succeed, but I dont like the current direction. In my eyes and in many other people's eyes, its becoming more of a wwe mockup than a true alternative. If you like the current direction, thats fine, thats your opinion. But you cant deny what they have been putting on latley is wwe-esque. For example Dustin's Black Reign character and the angle/joe/karen angle. Im sorry, but been there and done that. I cant say for sure what the majority wants, but my guess would be something that screams alternative. I know what I want, and tna is not delivering that. So in hopes that the majority wants something different than what they have been dishing out as of late, I will join this boycott.

Travis40

:roflmao:

It prety funny to say that they need to get thier heads out of Angles ass, considering hes only had the title for about 2 months now. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??? Go watch RAW and then come tell me who is up whos fucking ass.

Read the fucking quote up top bitch. ^

He was talking about TNA (as a company) I was talking about the fans....bitch

gashface

Reaction score

It prety funny to say that they need to get thier heads out of Angles ass, considering hes only had the title for about 2 months now. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??? Go watch RAW and then come tell me who is up whos fucking ass.

I'm not talkin about giving him the title I'm talking about giving him ALL of the titles, and half of the Impact slot time to prance around in a red jock strap. Okay that was pretty funny, but they are making TNA all about Kurt Angle lately as I see it.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Hard Justice Sucked more ass then the G.A.Bash!,hell my Boycott started last sunday!that is unless tna decides to pay me "One Million Dollars". nah just kidding, I don't know I'am usually busy on Thursdays so I can't really boycott when I haven't been able to watch it in the first place. but my friend Tivo's them so I can watch over the weekends.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
In what way has Impact! and TNA in general even been watchable lately?

None of their rivalries are in any way interesting.
Their segments are always weak and rushed while trying to fit in too many things at once.
They have a whole roster full of talent that isn't being used (which will hopefully change with the 2 hour move).
The matches are too short to give a shit about.
And the PPV's always end up disappointing, because every time I see a card for a TNA PPV I think "Wow, this looks good" and it ends up being yet another Russo travesty.

Oh yeah... the recent addition of the god awful Karen Angle hasn't helped matters either.

Exxon

Reaction score
Y'know what, unless you have a nielsen box, it doesn't make a difference at all if you watch or not. If you check the ratings, it's always compiled by nielsen not compiled by some douche bag fanboy in his basement.