Boycott TNA to prove a point!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Nah, i wont. But sometimes i fall asleep before the time but its Tivo'ed anyways

Beer Money Army

i dont get tna over here buti havent watch tna since 14th JUly.. i dont mind tna but im lazy when it comes to downloading it

Travis40

Just everyone, watch the replay...so you still boycott and you still get to see it.

Mazz

Reaction score
Wont cuz of two reasons. 1) I like the show and 2) Even if TNAs ratings suck on one week,thats not gonna stop The Mad Doctor Vince Russo

Bradders

Reaction score
LOL Vince Russo hardly has any say in TNA booking. Also 20,000 fans won't mean a massive dip and I bet most of you will still tune in.

xtremebadass

I am a loyal iMPACT! watcher, God forbid I stop watching what I love because some Boycotting tells me to, fuck that.

Rell

Reaction score
I'm pretty much done with WWE & TNA, so my boycott is already in progress. Besides, Football is on today and in my household Football owns Wrestling.

Markz

Reaction score
So I should Miss GOOD wrestling, I should of missed that awesome "House of fun match" that amazing Ladder match and the brilliant PPV last Sunday?
TNA is doing brilliantly and will improve when they get 2 hours, no I won't boycott it because TNA is enjoyable unlike WWE.

Plus what you do will make Spike TV think a third time about a two-hour move with a recent ratings drop.

Boycott TNA, eh...no!

Reaction score
^ Agreed, TNA's ratings need to go nowhere but up because once they get that two hours we can finally see the young X-Division stars that we cant see today because of the 1 hour time slot

xtremebadass

Whoever would choose to stop watching TNA if you have been watching it for awhile is kind of a blueberry, because that means you would be left with the "other crap" and then I would really feel sorry for you.

Rell

Reaction score
I actually may watch TNA afterall. The game is over at 8:00pm and TNA starts at 9:00pm...I love So Cal time slots :)

Reaction score
Meh, even though I don't like the direction the main event of the product is going in, I will still watch TNA. Afterall, its still free wrestling on TV, which there isn't nearly enough of at at all. But still, I wouldn't watch TNA over my NOAH, ROH, Chikara, NJPW, or PWG which I can convienently follow thanks to the internet.

xtremebadass

I just thought it was cruel that TNA would spend so much on Pacman that they would have to release guys like Jerry Lynn, it brings a tear to my eye, but if Lesnar comes to TNA, let's see who boycots it then, lmao.

PeepShow

I do agree that TNA is starting to really suck over the past few weeks, they need to get their head out of Angles ass.

:roflmao:

It prety funny to say that they need to get thier heads out of Angles ass, considering hes only had the title for about 2 months now. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??? Go watch RAW and then come tell me who is up whos fucking ass.

That's exactly what I've been saying since February, but TNA fans have had their heads so far up Joe's ass to listen to anything that I've been saying.

Read the fucking quote up top bitch. ^