• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

So I Met Sting on Sunday...

Read the thread before you think about moving it.

Every Sunday me and some buds go out to some homeless camps to hang out with some homeless people. We're trying to find them jobs and motivation to work; two of them are on their own feet now. It's pretty incredible to go out there and see how people without homes are just like us, only more humble.

Anyway, not the point. All right, so on Sunday we went out there and some guy, Michael, told us that Sting was in the back of the woods. At first we thought he was drunk, but how wrong we were. He explained that there was a guy who thought he was Sting was in the back of the woods. I kind of thought it was a joke. Maybe he was just a Sting fan?

We trucked to the back of the woods and there he was. His head was actually like Sting's only he was Native American. He was shorter. He was weaker. He had a weird look in his eye. Obviously it wasn't Sting. When we walked up, Raven (This was just a nickname, Raven didn't think he was the wrestler), Pirate, and Spyder introduced to Sting. I wish I was kidding. "Sting" looked up at us and, in a strong Indian accent, asked if we wanted autographs.

Autographs. From a homeless guy that thinks he's Sting. Why not?

We mostly accepted his offer because they had knifes and shit, plus we didn't want to be Stinger Splashed in the woods behind the Save Rite.

He pulled out a huge piled of pictures, each about 6 by 4 inches. These pictures really were Sting, half in his black and white attire, the other half in the red. He literally took 7 minutes for each autograph in which he wrote:

STING

ECW nWo
WWE vs TNA

To---->Tom​

He had my friend spell his name (Tom) letter by letter for him. I DID feel bad, but it's still fucking hilarious.

So, "Sting" stood up and revealed that he had Scorpian Boots on.

.....!?!?

Where the FUCK does somebody buy Scorpian Boots?! Not to mention the fact that he can barely buy food. He walked into his tent and came back out wearing a Stingesque trench coat. I had to use all my might not to explode into laughter.

It gets better. See, it ends up "Sting" must really be catching up with his TNA programing. He told us that when he signs his new contract with Universal Studios, he'll make millions of dollars. Once he beats Jeff Jarrett, he's going to buy all of the homeless people a generator to get running water. This is what he said. I'm adding nothing.

When we went to leave, he told us to "be strong". He then said, and I quote, "On the Indian Reservation, I always learned not to let ******s, spicks, and wetbacks get in my way. I must drive myself from within."

Oh God.

He's fucking evil Sting.

As we were leaving I turned and asked him, "So, I know you go by Sting, but what's your real name?"

His answer:

"Steve Bordon"

Oh, that cleared it up. I can't wait to go back. Hopefully he hasn't fought Jeff Jarrett yet so he's still in there.

Maloney

Reaction score
Thats obviously not the real Sting.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That was an awesome story.

You need to go back and get pics of this guy though.

.chaostheory

Reaction score
haha nice bro. I really do think it's pretty good what your doing for the homeless people. So they pulled knives on you?

Reaction score
bump.
edit: thought this was in the hell in a thread.
hilarious and you should of got a picture with him

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
The 12-year-old Boy Scout was scared but he still knew what to do when he got lost during a Utah wilderness outing: He built a shelter made of tree branches and wood to get through a cold night and he also covered himself in dirt to stay warm.

Jared Ropelato's lean-to - a crude structure the Boy Scout manual advises Scouts to build if they become lost - kept him warm enough so he could sleep after the overnight low in Ashley National Forest dipped to 31 degrees in the area, said Daggett County sheriff's spokeswoman Karen Peterson.

The boy was wearing only jeans and a shirt, and had no food or water, when he went missing around noon Friday. He had gotten lost while making his way by himself back to camp from a nearby lake, walking a total of eight or nine miles before searchers on ATVs found him Saturday morning some four miles from where he started, Peterson said.

"He did everything right last night," his mother, Dawn, said. "We said he was smart, and he's smart."

Peterson also praised the boy, saying that building the lean-to was "good thinking" and it saved him from the elements. He told the Deseret News of Salt Lake City that he had learned to build the structure last year at Scout camp.

"We're just so glad that this story has a happy ending," Peterson told The Associated Press.

Jared's mother told the Deseret News that her son's biggest scare came when he encountered a bull moose. He got cold during the night, but not too cold. He fell in a river Saturday morning, "but he's still dirty," she said.

Jared resumed walking Saturday morning before he was found at 8:40 a.m. in good health, ending a search effort that included about 200 people.

"There were a lot of tears not only from family members, but from searchers as well," Peterson said. "Up to that point, Jared had been missing for 20 hours and 40 minutes."

Nicole Ropelato of Roy, a third cousin of Jared's, said the family was thankful for searchers and that the boy remembered the instruction about lean-tos.

"At such a young age to be calm enough to think like that is something," she said. "That's incredible what he did. We're just elated that he was found in good condition. We were worried for him and very scared."

The boy earlier had been advised by a Scoutmaster to walk with another Scout from the lake back to camp, Peterson said. The Scoutmaster gave him the advice after finding him going in the wrong direction while returning to camp.

"He never got a buddy before heading back to camp," Peterson said.

Asked if he would still go camping after his overnight ordeal, Jared simply said "yeah."