Boxing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reinvented

Reaction score
1st off does any watch this anymore or am I the only one left watching this?

2nd tonight there's a fight Benard Hopkins vs Winky Wright is anyone going to watch this or just me????

berrysi

Reaction score
I'm a boxing fan and am looking forward to tonight's fight, expecting a Winky Wright win on points, but would like to see him knock Hopkins out, although with Winky's style and Hopkins age I would say a full distance fight is likely. I think Wright is a class act, technically very sound and quite often underrated by fans (he beat Taylor as well a couple of fights back, poor judging).

Reinvented

Reaction score
I agree with you Winky will win this not by knockout tho.

Winky was robbed twice in his career once with Taylor and once with Varges so I say he is due with this big win.

Winky will win simply because any man that drops there hands and lets Shane Mosley unleash on him and then just smile is worth being the top dog.

berrysi

Reaction score
Indeed, I watched both those fights and Winky deserved the win each time imo, the other thing I like about him is that he has done everything the hard way and the right way, he's not all mouth and was willing to travel all over the world just to get fights.

Any decent fights on the undercard, I've not had any time to check the card out.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I do watch occasionally when I catch it on television, but I know nothing about the fighters at all. It is enjoyable to watch though.

Nation

Sometimes i watch but MMA has taken over so more people watch mma now.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
MMA is good and I do watch it alot but I prefer boxing I hope I'm not offendening anyone but Boxing is just better to watch (and again I'm not offendening)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Having an opinion is not offensive. I can see how some people would prefer boxing. I have a bit of a martial arts background that's why I prefer MMA.

Reinvented

Reaction score
I also like both boxing and MMA but I was raised on 2 sports soccer and boxing so they my favorites.

And your right about Winky he went through everyone he had to for the big time he is very calm that's why he's cool unlike Maywheater and guys like that.

I think hopkins is going to eat his words after making fun of Winky calling him Stinky Winky and Winky the Twinkie

Spity94

Reaction score
i didnt catch the fight wat channel was it on?

Reinvented

Reaction score
Hopkins beat Winky that's what happened it was on pay per view.

Not what I expected this fight wasn't really worth the hype I rather have ordered a TNA re run pay per view.